TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

According to a friend of mine (I haven't checked the numbers, so I'm trusting him), Cena tied JBL's World Title reign in days. Both had 280 days at the top of the mountain.

Yep.

And both of them are also tied with Yokozuna's second title reign.

Yokozuna's second title reign? Explain.

His first title reign was only a couple minutes. Won it over Bret Hart at WrestleMania IX, then lost it to Hulk Hogan literally minutes later.

His second reign, won at King of the Ring over Hogan, lasted all the way to WrestleMania X.

Guest heyimbro

Um.

I miss Nick Dinsmore.

Well, not for the wrestling, just for Eugene's theme.

World Wrestling Entertainment have signed former TNA girl Trinity (Stephanie Finochio) to a contract. Trinity appeared at the Raw taping last week in New Jersey. She made an appearance on last week's edition of WWE Heat as a plant. The Heart Throbs invited Trinity and another indy girl, Talia, to dance with them in the ring prior to their match. Trinity left TNA this past summer after being in the company for over two years. She's also done a lot of movie stunt work. She was trained by Mikey Whipwreck. Also, rumor has it that she is in a relationship with current WWE Cruiserweight Champion Kid Kash.

source - PWInsider.com

Lita is one of the top four searches on Yahoo's Buzz Index on the main page. When you go to the full listings, it says this:

Who: Lita

What: Up 151%

Where: Circulating in screen grabs all over the Internet.

Why: This WWE Diva had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction on a recent WWE Raw program. Exposed nipples always equal big buzz.

According to a friend of mine (I haven't checked the numbers, so I'm trusting him), Cena tied JBL's World Title reign in days. Both had 280 days at the top of the mountain. So that now makes Batista the longest reigning champion in 11 years....

HHH's 2nd World Heavyweight Title reign also lasted 280 days, which means that Batista

beat him by 2 days before having to relinquish the title

I didn't know Fit Finlay was coming back! I might actually watch Smackdown to see if he gets buried or not (I'm hoping not, but my senses tell me otherwise).

He looks like he's trimmed down quite a bit since the last time I saw him appear as a random agent on TV:

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/finlay/photos/

Finaly looks good.

Also, have they dropped the "Fit" part of his name?

Guest Fook

From Meltzer's update today:

--Trinity starts imminently on the main WWE roster playing the female half of a male/female love interest role for the new bisexual Orlando Jordan character.

OJ's new gimmick is that he's bi? :huh:

^

I hate Vince...I hate Stephanie...I wish death upon them...I'm serious...

EDIT: Well, death to pre-pregnancy Steffi at least...have a family now and stay out of the business, PLEASE!

What is with giving guys only their last name? What is wrong with calling him "Fit Finlay" or "David Finlay"? Does everyone have to be like "Goldberg" (like they did with Batista and will probably do with "Lashley")?

What is with giving guys only their last name? What is wrong with calling him "Fit Finlay" or "David Finlay"? Does everyone have to be like "Goldberg" (like they did with Batista and will probably do with "Lashley")?

They're already doing it with Lashley. I think the only guy who still calls him by his first name is Tony Chimel.

Also - why is Edge still carrying the spinner belt? I thought that was a Cena-specific title and that once someone else won it, it would go back to the old "undisputed" version?

I don't think Randy Orton is much in the ring, but I like his music.

I feel the same way if Orton is replaced in favor of Chris Masters. Damned if I don't find myself humming that tune at work now and again.