TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest DRH 502

Heh. Right. I woke up this morning and tore my quad. To top it off, when I reached for the shampoo I tore my right posterior deltiod pretty badly. At that point I used my other arm to reach for a towel in order to wipe the soap out of my eyes...and accidently pulled my ANTERIOR deltoid on that arm. Then, since I couldn't get the soap out in time, I went blind. To top it all off I slipped when I went to get out of the shower, and tore my Latimus Dorsi as well as my lower trapezius muscle...Needless to say, I popped a few vicodin and went into work like it was nothing.

Because pain pills work THAT good.

Heh. Right. I woke up this morning and tore my quad. To top it off, when I reached for the shampoo I tore my right posterior deltiod pretty badly. At that point I used my other arm to reach for a towel in order to wipe the soap out of my eyes...and accidently pulled my ANTERIOR deltoid on that arm. Then, since I couldn't get the soap out in time, I went blind. To top it all off I slipped when I went to get out of the shower, and tore my Latimus Dorsi as well as my lower trapezius muscle...Needless to say, I popped a few vicodin and went into work like it was nothing.

"I blinded and crippled myself just this morning, but i'm here, i'm jumping around!"

Guest Kobe24KGold

Ahhh, Kurt the Kayfaber

Not to be confused with Kate Faber, the girl with whom Kobe Bryant had ***** (5 star) hotel sex with.

Guest NYankees

MSG Classics is on right now. Undertaker vrs Snuka, LOD Vrs Demolition and Macho King vrs The Ultimate Warrior from January 1991.

Guest Dangerous Donnie D

Update, I hit the alarm clock a bit too hard this morning. On top of everything else I now have a broken hand. Oh well, a few vicodin and i'll be ready for work.

maybe he's rich? maybe he has a big cock? maybe he was confident enough to ask a famous chick out and she dug that plus he's a super great guy to boot?

come on Frogg...

Guest NYankees
Someone on another forum said this is Trish's fiance

233247899_32aa380de0.jpg

Life is so unfair. Fuck her and good riddance. How can anyone be a fan of her? She gets with an ugly middle aged guy with no hair. It's funny how she works out, tans, eats well to maintain her appearance and she hooks up with some ugly chubby fuck with no hair.

Guest NYankees
Sean Mooney and Brother Love are fucking awful.

I had to turn the sound off because I couldn't stand listening to Brother Love.

Life is so unfair. Fuck her and good riddance. How can anyone be a fan of her? She gets with an ugly middle aged guy with no hair. It's funny how she works out, tans, eats well to maintain her appearance and she hooks up with some ugly chubby fuck with no hair.

Yeah, fuck her for not being superficial, and for being attracted to someone based (presumably) on their personality & sense of humor. How could someone be likable if they're not attractive. She should really find someone that's a male equivalent of her looks-wise, even if the guy is an asshole. She's such a douchebag. Good riddance.

The following is a statement from the Chairman of the Board of WWE:

"We at WWE apologize for the remark alluding to the death of Steve Irwin which was made on ECW on Sci Fi Tuesday night. The remark was, in the least, disrespectful to Mr. Irwin's fans and family."

I kinda get a Joaquin Phoenix vibe from him, minus the massive cleft lip, of course. I kinda get a Dynamite Kid vibe from him as well.

glad i'm not the only one.

striker should be punished or something for a comment like that... that was pretty harsh.

I kinda get a Joaquin Phoenix vibe from him, minus the massive cleft lip, of course. I kinda get a Dynamite Kid vibe from him as well.

glad i'm not the only one.

striker should be punished or something for a comment like that... that was pretty harsh.

Actually, Striker didn't come up with that line, Brian Gewirtz did. PWI reported it a little while ago. Also, Vince McMahon greenlighted the script too, so Striker is the innocent party on this one.

Anyone know what PWInsider Elite are saying the future plans are for Edge and Cena?

I'm not sure but I'm guessing its going to continue for another few months, yes WWE is that stale!

Well if that is Trish's fiance, then that gives hope to lot of other people here. Yes, even WP can get an attractive women. Granted with WP that sounds like Mission Impossible.

The following is a statement from the Chairman of the Board of WWE:

"We at WWE apologize for the remark alluding to the death of Steve Irwin which was made on ECW on Sci Fi Tuesday night. The remark was, in the least, disrespectful to Mr. Irwin's fans and family."

What was said? Although I'm not sure I want to know. Also, they should prolly aplogise for two Hurrican Katrina remarks on Raw ten days ago.

Sean Mooney and Brother Love are fucking awful.

Nonsense. Mooney's awesome. He had pop on TSM during that Top Raw Moments special on USA last year.