TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

At the 9/8 RAW brand house show in Tampa, Florida, Triple H and Shawn Michaels had a tag match with Charlie Haas and Viscera prior to their match with Trevor Murdoch & Lance Cade. Earlier in the evening, Howard Finkle notified the crowd that Vince McMahon had declared that DX would be forced to "run the gauntlet." They would have to face two separate tag teams in two separate matchups. Well, prior to their match with Haas & Viscera, something highly unusual happened.

Apparently, former WCW/WWE wrestler Chris Kanyon was in attendance at this house show. Prior to the first DX match, he came running down to the security railing. Kanyon then held up a huge sign that read "Triple H, ask Vince why he fired me?" Kanyon then turned the sign around and the backside read "Shawn, pray for my gay soul." Triple H then got on the house mic and said, "Who invited Kanyon?" Security fought with this person to a degree, but not as though that they really wanted him to stop.

According to the observer at this house show, he was unclear if this was in fact the wrestler Chris Kanyon - or if this was just someone that looked a lot like him. Although, all signs seem to point to this being the wrestler Chris Kanyon, especially considering that Triple H called him out by his name. According to his MySpace page, Kanyon lives in the Florida area. In recent interviews, Kanyon believes that he was released from WWE back in 2004 because he was gay. Here is a passage from a interview he did in July: "I think Vince heard [about my sexual orientation] and wasn't happy with it," Kanyon said. "I took [dressing as Boy George] as a message, and few months after that, he fired me. Can I say he fired me because I was gay?" he asks. "You can draw your own conclusions, but for me it was a message."

In the past year or so, Kanyon has found himself in a number of unusual situations. He was arrested last October after he caused a disturbance at a Florida nightclub. Back in February, he was close to wrestling on a TNA iMPACT! taping. However, he did not wrestle due to a dispute over the wording of the contract he was asked to sign, which would have granted TNA the right to merchandise his image and persona without paying him royalties. Kanyon then proceeded to post a copy of the TNA contract on his MySpace page, which got him a lot of heat. He pulled it off his page a short while later. And back in June, Kanyon attempted suicide - for the second time (he attempted to commit suicide in Sept. 2003 by taking 50 sleeping pills at once). This time around, he was preparing to jump off the top of a building. However, his roomate and brother quickly spotted him and talked him out of it.

They dropped Smackdown in Chicago, so i can't see it anymore. I know they introduced a new smackdown video on todays smackdown, can someone upload it to youtube or myspace please???

ITS ON wgn AT 11:30 PM ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!

"Regarding Chris Kanyon and Sean Waltman last night, Waltman was invited to the show by HHH. He hasn't been signed and was just a guest, but there is a movement to bring back 90s stars right now so it wouldn't shock me if he gets another shot. Kanyon I'm told bought a front row ticket and shot his own angle. Security kicked him out. For what it's worth, Kanyon told security it was an angle he had cleared with Stephanie. They didn't know about it if that's the case, nor did anyone else."

-Meltz's daily update.

goldengreek, fix your caplock.

Guest Monty Burns

Trish Stratus could kick Chris Kanyon's puny arse.

Wtf does Cryme Tyme mean?

WWE.com has learned that an epic Six-Man Tag Team Match will take place live in Madison Square Garden on RAW, pitting the combination of John Cena, Carlito and Jeff Hardy against WWE Champion Edge, Randy Orton and Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro. In one of the biggest main events in recent Monday night history, these six men will have one last opportunity to meet their respective Unforgiven opponents before colliding in singles competition next Sunday.

WWE.com has learned that an epic Six-Man Tag Team Match will take place live in Madison Square Garden on RAW, pitting the combination of John Cena, Carlito and Jeff Hardy against WWE Champion Edge, Randy Orton and Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro. In one of the biggest main events in recent Monday night history, these six men will have one last opportunity to meet their respective Unforgiven opponents before colliding in singles competition next Sunday.

But ti's not going to be main event. HHH vs Vince is.

Given that Edge/Carlito/Trish vs. Cena/Orton/Lita worked out well last Monday, it's understandable that the booking team would try another six-man tag. Hopefully, they can keep the quality up.

Guest Kobe24KGold

How bad will the NY crowd boo John Cena, or for that matter, the hhh-vince "match" ?

I would like to see a modern Royal Rumble open with Vince McMahon yelling the names of all 30 participants while a graphic of the wrestler appears on screen.

PPV_Intro___WWE_Royal_Rumble_92.mp3

I swear between this and the WM theme at the time, this was the best generic PPV music ever. But I wanna see promos with the bluescreen environments ala Street Fighter again

"Epic"

Epic my ass.

wm23logoSM.jpg

Pretty bleh logo if you ask me.

Oh, and hearing Vince rattling off the Royal Rumble participants was one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. I'd kill to hear him do it again someday.

"Jooooooooooooooooooooohnnnnnnnn Ceeeeeeeeeeennnaaaa!"

"Trrrrrriple H!"

"The product of my Seeeeeeeeeeemmmmeeeeen, my son Shaaaaaannnneee!"

Guest nokia

The recent wrestlingobserver newsletter says that

* Kevin Nash's Tna contract has EXPIRED

* Scott Hall, who has been training hard lately and have seen the "fake survivor series poster" have been talking to Sean Waltman about pitching the "Nwo vs Dx" program to wwe.....

So they just took the ladies out of the 6 way tag match and just made it a 6 man with adding Nitro and Jeff Hardy instead? Wow.....some people are out of ideas.

So they just took the ladies out of the 6 way tag match and just made it a 6 man with adding Nitro and Jeff Hardy instead? Wow.....some people are out of ideas.
So how exactly did they reduce the chick quotient then? the last 6 man was more butch than this one

wm23logoSM.jpg

Pretty bleh logo if you ask me.

I think it looks pretty cool.

I wonder if Ford is a sponsor or if the logo is on there just because its at Ford Field. Getting Ford to sponsor WM would be a pretty big coup for Vince (although I guess with it being at Ford Field it wouldn't be that hard to imagine).

About Kanyon............

Is Kanyon trying to copy off Brian Pillman's "Loose Cannon" type gimmick with these shocking appearences, or what?

Not really. He's trying to get a job in the WWE and he apparentely thinks that the only way he'll get a job is with his "controversional" gimmick - being gay. I like Kanyon as a wrestler and he had loads of charisma but he's going overboard with this Openly Gay thing, he's shoving it down our thorats, WE GET IT.

It's called logical booking

It's called logical booking

Not really and that would be because they basically just had the same match last week. Maybe if they did it next week since its a week before Unforgiven, it would be more logical booking. In my own personnal opinon booking almost the same match two weeks in a row, isn't the best idea.