TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I find it funny that WWE doesn't like this idea, since they had "God" team up with Shawn Michaels just a few weeks ago.

'God' was their idea, thus automatically making it a good one.

I can see at least one possible Sci-Fi storyline ECW can do, that won't seem stupid. They can have a babyface wrestler who is a big Sci-Fi fan. He'll get mocked by some heels for a while for being a geek, loser, etc, and the heels can say he's just like every Sci-Fi fan. The babyface can fight back, and, in the end, beat the heels and prove that Sci-Fi fans can kick ass too. It probably won't satisfy the people who are pressing for a Sci-Fi orientated storyline, but I think it's a good compromise.

"Enterprise" Shane Helms, tonight in this very ring...you're facing...

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN~!

Exactly who I thought of, if you have a nerdy gimmick Shane Helms will take it on.

It may be time for the return of the Hurricane, if it were done on the onset of the brand it would coincide well as a NBC/Universal dig at Superman

In a recent PWInsider audio report they said that a personal issue has caused a falling out between Cole and Tazz and they are no longer legit friends as they have been for so long in the past. Do any of you know anything about this?

In a recent PWInsider audio report they said that a personal issue has caused a falling out between Cole and Tazz and they are no longer legit friends as they have been for so long in the past. Do any of you know anything about this?

Tazz didn't save Cole from Heidenrape?

I received a book in the mail today called World Wrestling Insanity. It appears to be anti WWE so I suspect I should write a review without reading it that bashes the hell out of it... then maybe read it later and laugh. Time will tell.. I still have several unread books from ECW Press lying around my computer room and bedroom. I don't ask for these, either, they just have me on a mailing list from when I did a book review in 2003.

Also, where the hell are the June 24/7Online matches?

Guest nokia

I just read the "insanity" book....

It's a good read, but the smartmarks knows all about the stuff written anyways.....

Guest Coffey

If/When Mark Henry wins the World Title on Smackdown, I wonder if it'll fit around his waist.

I'm with you on this question. I checked before I went to work and . . . bupkis. It's the only WWE-related thing I look forward to on a monthly basis.

I'm with you on this question. I checked before I went to work and . . . bupkis. It's the only WWE-related thing I look forward to on a monthly basis.

21390557.jpg

According to this guy, he thinks they will be up "in a couple of days", but has no more information on it.

I think I talked to that handsome lad when my license came up as "invalid". Apparently, you must wait for the Jukebox to start playing before clicking on the WMPlayer button. I also asked why you can't FF or REW from the Jukebox . . . he didn't know.

Guest nokia

ECW One Night Stand 2 will be released on DVD 7/11.

ticket price for the ECW Arena show on 6/24 will be $25.00.

Local advertisments in the Pittsburgh area are suggesting that there might be an ECW invasion of sorts on Monday's Raw.

ECW One Night Stand 2 will be released on DVD 7/11.

ticket price for the ECW Arena show on 6/24 will be $25.00.

Local advertisments in the Pittsburgh area are suggesting that there might be an ECW invasion of sorts on Monday's Raw.

I wonder how seating will be set up at the ECW arena. I also wonder if CZW will try and do anyting to prevent them from working that arena.

I like how on the ECW website in the title history section, they have the last part of it as:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/history/4294681/

Rhyno The Sandman New York, NY 01-07-01

The Sandman Steve Corino New York, NY 01-07-01

:huh:

That's a convenient "mistake". The Sandman d. Steve Corino should be above above Rhyno d. The Sandman. Who know's if this is on purpose, but for what it's worth they do correctly list Rhyno as the last ever ECW TV champ.

Maybe they saw this as an easy "mistake" to make since the two world title matches took place on the same day, and thought no one would care/remember.

I like how on the ECW website in the title history section, they have the last part of it as:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/history/4294681/

Rhyno The Sandman New York, NY 01-07-01

The Sandman Steve Corino New York, NY 01-07-01

:huh:

That's a convenient "mistake". The Sandman d. Steve Corino should be above above Rhyno d. The Sandman. Who know's if this is on purpose, but for what it's worth they do correctly list Rhyno as the last ever ECW TV champ.

Maybe they saw this as an easy "mistake" to make since the two world title matches took place on the same day, and thought no one would care/remember.

They do the same thing in the US title with Steve Austin and Jim Duggan.

How was it decided Rick Rude would be part of DX? At times it seem like HBK didn't even want him out there.

I guess this is the best place to ask this, since I'll probably get a credible response.

I missed Raw this week due to being on vacation all week until thursday. Anyone know some place I could Download parts or even all of Monday's show(especially the ECW segment) other than PWTorrents which I'm not a member of?

I've checked the Sledgehammer, and they got nothing, but I figured I'd have a better shot on here asking you all. If all else fails, I guess I could watch the choppy highlights on A.M. Raw, but I'd rather not stay up that late.

Thanks a TON in advance if anyone has a constructive answer to my dilemma.

Any number of the other torrent sites. PirateBay, TorrentSpy, etc...

How was it decided Rick Rude would be part of DX? At times it seem like HBK didn't even want him out there.

I never quite understood why he was a part of DX at all.

Not sure if this is official or not, but the local ads here that are running for the Raw in Pittsburgh this week have Edge vs Cena in the mainevent in a Streetfight....

Not sure if this is official or not, but the local ads here that are running for the Raw in Pittsburgh this week have Edge vs Cena in the mainevent in a Streetfight....

That is the post-show dark match, doesn't really have any effect on the actual show. The same match has been promoted for the local RAW that is the night after One Night Stand.

That is the post-show dark match, doesn't really have any effect on the actual show. The same match has been promoted for the local RAW that is the night after One Night Stand.

I see.

Well hopefully we get a decent show. I'll be pretty close to ringside.

Meltzer's Update:

-The impression I'm getting is the Sci-Fi Channel influence on ECW won't be that bad, but there will be a vampire group in the promotion

Meltzer's Update:

-The impression I'm getting is the Sci-Fi Channel influence on ECW won't be that bad, but there will be a vampire group in the promotion

This actually might be cool. I'm sorta hoping Gangrel is brought in for this.