TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

My TV preview mentions for Raw tonight "A look at the destruction of the Spirit Squad." Let the speculation begin.

It's too bad Ken Kennedy was injured prior to King of the Ring. Do you think VInce would have the balls to crown King Ken Kennedy , with the gimmick being that Kennedy is completely oblivious to the faux pas of his intials, and is shocked when Booker T and Bobby Lashley kick his ass.

It's a shame that Awesome is injured at the moment. I was looking forward to the possibility of he and Masato Tanaka tearing the fucking house down again this year.

My TV preview mentions for Raw tonight "A look at the destruction of the Spirit Squad." Let the speculation begin.

Please split them up and repackage each and every one of them. I hate the gimmick and cant stand when they're on. Im sure at least a couple of them could be alright if given good gimmicks/personalities.

Mike Awesome has been injured a lot lately. So does this mean we won't be seeing Tanaka at the PPV?

Any word that Jericho might come back to the new ECW or is he done with wrestling?

What are some of the matches booked so far? And some of the possible matches?

Undertaker will be Rowdy Roddy Piper's guest on Piper's Pit this week on Smackdown

WWE.com

Holy Shit, that should be interesting.

Mike Awesome has been injured a lot lately. So does this mean we won't be seeing Tanaka at the PPV?

Any word that Jericho might come back to the new ECW or is he done with wrestling?

I think Jericho is done with wrestling right now, so I wouldn't count on seeing him at ONS.

Man, what sucks about Kurt leaving SD! is that I thought for sure we'd see a Batista/Angle feud over the World Title at some point. you know for sure fans would of loved to see that, and that feud would definlly bring SmackDown out of the slump its been in latly.

I liked Kurts VIOLENCE mouth piece last night. Let's hope he's the "tossing Shane through panes of glass" violent in ECW. Also some nice Benoit/Malenko/Guerrero esque wrestling clinics with the likes of CM Punk.

I'd like to see Kurt Angle vs. Masato Tanaka at One Night Stand if Mike Awesome is unable to wrestle.

As for which matches have been signed, I have no clue. Was the Edge and Mick Foley vs. Terry Funk and Tommy Dreamer match signed for Head to Head or One Night Stand?

Undertaker will be Rowdy Roddy Piper's guest on Piper's Pit this week on Smackdown

WWE.com

WWE.com has learned The Undertaker has turned down the offer to be on Piper's Pit

Let's go over Smadown really quick. Here are the guys, major players and otherwise, who aren't active as of right now, or anymore for whatever reason, even if they're just not being used:

-Animal

-Batista

-Boogeyman

-Chris Benoit

-Doug Basham

-Eddie Guerrero

-Gymini (Since one of them is injured I believe)

-Hardcore Holly

-JBL

-Ken Kennedy

-Melina

-Mercury

-Nitro

-Randy Orton

-Steven Richards

-Psicosis

-Sylvan

Then you have Taker who almost never works SD anyway.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'm almost glad that Randy Orton is coming back. This show needs new guys in a HUGE way. I guess Ken Kennedy should be back soon, maybe tonight, so that'll be something else they can work with.

Still, as of right now, just think of what they have to work with for their shows or more importantly, a PPV. We have Mysterio as champ and the only guys he really has to work with are Mark Henry, Booker T, Lashley, and Khali.

The Great f'n Khali

Then when you think about it Mark Henry and Khali wouldn't really make sense to feud with Mysterio right now since they both totally squashed Rey just a few weeks ago. Are we going to get a Mysterio/Booker feud? I don't think it'll be Lashley since he just won the US title and will more than likely be continuing with Finlay pretty soon to feud over that strap.

It wouldn't surprise me for them to either have Mark Henry beat Mysterio, or for them to have Randy Orton beat him almost as soon as he returns, and that's two weeks away I believe. We might even be in store for a Mysterio/Chavo feud depending on where they go with that. My guess is Chavo costs him the title, to either Henry, Orton, or (my pick) Booker T.

It's not even just the main event that is going through the pains right now. More than likely we'll see Nunzio and Super Crazy be shipped off to ECW pretty soon, and maybe a couple of the other lower card guys. We don't have too many to feud over the US, Cruiserweight, or tag straps.

I really do think we might be getting Mysterio/Chavo for the title pretty soon. If not that, then I'd place my money on Mark Henry winning it setting up for Batista's return for him to beat Henry for the belt. Keep in mind though that we might get a Batista/Henry match with no belt on the line and have it be more built up around Batista's revenge factor.

Did you really need to include Eddie on the "not-active" roster?

Smackdown could use a guy like Carlito, as Carlito is just stuck in nowheresville on Raw.

An extended series with Gibson and Kash against London and Kendrick should cover the tag scene for a bit of time.

Logic would be to push talents like Scott and Hardy but that won't happen. Burchill returns sans the pirate gimmick where he says "Okay, apparently they had the wrong Burchill in the documents, so I'm not a descendent of any pirates".

Or just hope someone catches fire again for WWE to push back down.

They stay on the list because they are no longer active on SD. I know they are active on RAW, but still.

I didn't even want to include Eddie since that's been so long, but I figured why not go back to then since the downfall started back then.

Burchill returns sans the pirate gimmick where he says "Okay, apparently they had the wrong Burchill in the documents, so I'm not a descendent of any pirates".

I'd be all for a gimmick where he keeps searching for his real background history, and we see him take on a new gimmick every few months because he keeps getting the wrong information.

Guest Fook

Why are they even doing this Kane II thing? It's not like Undertaker/Underfaker set the box office on fire.

Instead of this stupid storyline, I say take Kane off TV for a month or two to get away from his (recent) convoluted storylines, then move him to Smackdown. He's done pretty much all he can to on Raw except win the world title, which their not going to give him. SD gives him plenty of fresh opponents regardless of whether he goes heel or face (Rey, Lashley, Kennedy, Orton, Batista, etc.) Plus, we could get the epic matchup of Kane/Taker vs Henry/Khali.

Burchill returns sans the pirate gimmick where he says "Okay, apparently they had the wrong Burchill in the documents, so I'm not a descendent of any pirates".

I'd be all for a gimmick where he keeps searching for his real background history, and we see him take on a new gimmick every few months because he keeps getting the wrong information.

'Redcoat' Paul Burchill?

'Viking' Paul Burchill?

Lord Paul Burchill, for a brief heel run with Regal again?

...Paul 'Christ' Burchill?

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Non-spoiler Smackdown preview:

Friday Night Smackdown will kick off with a bang at 8/7c this week on UPN. General Manager Theodore Long's office has just announced Kurt Angle will have his Smackdown farewell match versus World champion, Rey Mysterio. Angle, recently drafted by ECW, requested one more match on Smackdown as a thank you to the great WWE fans who have supported him during his time on the show. Mysterio and Angle have had many classic battles in the past, including at WrestleMania 22. That night, in a Triple Threat match which also included Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio realized his lifelong dream of becoming World champion. WWE.com will have a comprehensive story on this development, including interviews with Mysterio and Angle, later today.

All matches subject to change.

If it's for the title, Angle winning and using that title as the new ECW heavyweight title would be pretty awesome. Yeah, I know it won't happen.

I actually like the Kane thing. I for one hates Kane. I hate the facial expressions, his laugh and he's boring in the ring. I couldnt even remember why I used to think he was one of the better big guys. And then I hear that awesome old Kane music and see his old costume and I suddenly remember. The Kane charachter used to be pretty damn good.

Sure enough Kane II looked abit weird. They really need to fix that wig so it doesnt look like too much like old Psicosis (w. mask). And the way he moved looked weird (maybe thats because IM used to seeing Glen Jacobs do the Kane gimmick. But IM sure glad I saw that old Kane gimmick again. I used to like it alot.

Guest nokia

Of topic, BUT;

Apparently, while doing a radio interview on Sirius, Phil Hellmuth said he'd be on the next Surreal Life along with:

Tina Jordan (Playboy Playmate)

Peter Steele (Type O Negative frontman)

& Randy Savage