TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Stupid question of the day:

What are the words to the song that opens raw?

Just google "Across the Nation" lyrics. It's by Union Underground.

Now get the guns, the drugs

For my generation

We'll take the fall

The scene,

Across the nation

Yeah, It’s the sex, the god, the fake’s, the frauds

They're messin' with me

Come on, come on, come on

Let’s get it on

Move to my music

Play the F***in music

Move it my music yeah

(Let get it on)

Move to my music

Play the F***in music

Move it to my music yeah

Now get the guns, the drugs

For my generation

We'll take the fall

The scene,

Across the nation

Yeah, It’s the sex, the god, the fake’s, the frauds

They're messin' with me

Let’s get it on

Move to my music

Play the F***in music

Move it to my music yeah

(Let get it on)

Move to my music

Play the F***in music

Move it to my music yeah

Forget the lights

The money

We’re in this together

And through it all

they said that Nothings for ever

and They refuse to see

the change in me

Why won’t they wake up?

Let’s get it on

Move to my music

Play the F***in music

Move it to my music yeah

(Let get it on)

Move to my music

Play the F***in music

Move it to my music yeah

Move to my music

Play the F***in music

Move it to my music yeah

(Let get it on)

Move to my music

Play the F***in music

Move it to my music yeah

Move to my music

Play the F***in music

Move it to my music yeah

(Let get it on)

Move to my music

Play the F***in music

Move it to my music yeah

Ted Dibiase is on the reglion channel right now. I think its a special on him, it seems to be talking about him leaving wrestling and getting into reglion.

I've always wondered, what does that song have to with wrestling or RAW? This Monday I started my new ritual of muting the opening. Mostly because my nephew sings along.

Create a tv title and let Regal win it.

Cause without a tv title, Regal just isn't the same. He needs a title with a time limit. Those were the best things on Nitro, Thunder and Clash of the Champions...Regal surviving by time limit and leaving like he was a god for surviving by time limit.

Agreed. Time limits are a lost artform these days. It was always fun to see a solid ten or fifteen minute match and have the face pull out all the stops in the last two minutes desperately trying to get a pinfall to beat the time limit. It definetly added a new atmosphere to the matches and made you pay attention to the belt because it seemed anyone could win it at any given time.

Create a tv title and let Regal win it.

Cause without a tv title, Regal just isn't the same. He needs a title with a time limit. Those were the best things on Nitro, Thunder and Clash of the Champions...Regal surviving by time limit and leaving like he was a god for surviving by time limit.

Agreed. Time limits are a lost artform these days. It was always fun to see a solid ten or fifteen minute match and have the face pull out all the stops in the last two minutes desperately trying to get a pinfall to beat the time limit. It definetly added a new atmosphere to the matches and made you pay attention to the belt because it seemed anyone could win it at any given time.

Regal taking mid-card face X to a time limit draw only to have the face hit his primo move with like three seconds left and only get a two count was freaking priceless.

Of course, how many matches on TV go even ten minutes now?

I mean they put Jamal as a stereotypical samoan

Jamal doesn't have the charisma to pull off much else.

and they actually waste 5 guys on a crappy Spirit Squad gimmick.

Yes, they "waste" five guys on a hugely succesful gimmick that is drawing heat and main eventing TV shows.

They push a useless wrestler as The Boogey Man that eats mroe worms than he wrestlers and they turn a great wrestler in Paul Birchill to a pirate.

Boogey Man got OVER and Burchill is perfect for the pirate gimmick. It's just a damn shame he has no ring presence to accompany his charisma.

Jamal - you never know about people. How many thought The Rock would be one of the big 2 names during the boom period? I mean come on when he debuted almost no one saw anything special with him. Im not saying jamal is the next Rock but Im saying that you shouldnt say that he cant pull anything else off. You never know. Besides what Im against with the samoan gimmick is that its been done to death. They could at least have tried to be a little bit original.

I wouldnt call the Spirit Squad highly successfull. They only main event because Vince loves them. They draw decent heat but nothing special really. And no one will come out of the SS gimmick as a star. They have to repackage them later on.

Boogey Man got over but he isnt a wrestler. He was even enjoyable for a while. But why waste time with the crappy guy behind the gimmick? I mean come on, the man sucks and they dont want him to wrestle because he is that bad.

And yes I think they are wasting Paul Burchill. He's one guy I could see as a hevyweight champion if given the chance. Im pretty sure he wont even get near a world title when he has a pirate gimmick.

So Long OJ.

Orlando Jordan released

May 26, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Orlando Jordan. WWE wishes him all the best in his future endeavors.

So Long OJ.

Orlando Jordan released

May 26, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Orlando Jordan. WWE wishes him all the best in his future endeavors.

This was long overdue. I never saw anything in that guy. He was wasting my time. A thanks to WWE for not going through with his rumored bisexual gimmick as well.

So Long OJ.

Orlando Jordan released

May 26, 2006

Oh wow! It should have happen a LONG time ago but I didn't think WWE would release Jordan for a long time from now.

Wait is it time for WWE spring cleaning?

So Long OJ.

Orlando Jordan released

May 26, 2006

I guess he didn't know how to play queer.

That's pretty awesome though that OJ's friend that they signed for the angle got paid by WWE since January for doing absolutely nothing.

Why didn't the WWE just stick OJ with a partner and make some kind of new tag team? Sometimes they release people they deem as "worthless" when there are potential booking opportunities to revitalize an ailing part of WWE programming.

So Long OJ.

Orlando Jordan released

May 26, 2006

I guess he didn't know how to play queer.

Play? :huh:

Guest Princess Leena

Shame about Orlando getting dumped... but unfortunately, he has/does nothing to make people care about him, and his workrate sucks too.

And yes I think they are wasting Paul Burchill. He's one guy I could see as a hevyweight champion if given the chance. Im pretty sure he wont even get near a world title when he has a pirate gimmick.

Indeed. And Burchill isn't capable of playing off the gimmick whatsoever in the ring. It's like pointless career debilitation and humiliation.

And yes I think they are wasting Paul Burchill. He's one guy I could see as a heavyweight champion if given the chance. Im pretty sure he wont even get near a world title when he has a pirate gimmick.

Indeed. And Burchill isn't capable of playing off the gimmick whatsoever in the ring. It's like pointless career debilitation and humiliation.

While he doesnt play up the gimmick while in the ring he does a good job outside of the ring. But still its a shame he has this gimmick. It wont make him a main eventer when he so easily could be built as a top guy. He's got the size and the actual wrestling to back it up. He's loads better on the stick than alot of main eventers as well.

Well, at least we won't have to play a bisexual now.

Guess it's off to TNA for him.

From PWInsider:

World Wrestling Entertainment announced this afternoon that Orlando Jordan had been released by the company.

There had been some within the company expecting the release as Jordan was scheduled to wrestle Tatanka at this past Tuesday's Smackdown taping in Bakersfield, California but was pulled out of a pre-show meeting and sent from the building by WWE officials.

The word going around at the taping was that Jordan had extremely upset WWE officials, including Vince McMahon, for having an unauthorized person on the road with him and backstage at events.

Jordan, a former United States champion, had been with World Wrestling Entertainment for several years, most notably as JBL's "Chief of Staff." At one point, there had been plans to introduce a bisexual angle with Jordan, also using former TNA star Trinity and a male friend of Jordan's who didn't have a wrestling background. More recently, there had also been talk of moving Jordan over to the new ECW revival, but obviously that is out the window.

From PWInsider:

World Wrestling Entertainment announced this afternoon that Orlando Jordan had been released by the company.

There had been some within the company expecting the release as Jordan was scheduled to wrestle Tatanka at this past Tuesday's Smackdown taping in Bakersfield, California but was pulled out of a pre-show meeting and sent from the building by WWE officials.

The word going around at the taping was that Jordan had extremely upset WWE officials, including Vince McMahon, for having an unauthorized person on the road with him and backstage at events.

Jordan, a former United States champion, had been with World Wrestling Entertainment for several years, most notably as JBL's "Chief of Staff." At one point, there had been plans to introduce a bisexual angle with Jordan, also using former TNA star Trinity and a male friend of Jordan's who didn't have a wrestling background. More recently, there had also been talk of moving Jordan over to the new ECW revival, but obviously that is out the window.

Perhaps he was doing a little hands-on research for his bi-sexual character.

Six months of interviewing, and Vince McMahon has finally picked a new GM.

From WWE.COM - raw preview

A new boss

May 29, 2006

As first reported by WWE's mobile service, Mr. McMahon will announce a new RAW General Manager Monday night right at 9 p.m. ET.

Also this week on RAW, Triple H goes one on one with Kenny of the Spirit Squad. This comes just one week after The Game laid out the Spirit Squad on RAW after Kenny grabbed Triple H's sledgehammer right from his hands.

Last week on RAW, Paul Heyman introduced Mick Foley & Edge to their ECW One Night Stand opponents - Tommy Dreamer & Terry Funk. This week, Heyman and Foley will face off on RAW.

For all this and more, watch RAW Monday night at 9/8 CT on the USA network

Don't wrestlers bring their wives/girlfriends/hangers on backstage and on the road with them all the time? Why would that be the reason WWE let him go? Something stinks here.

All of the people that the workers let backstage with them need to be unauthorized by personal. It sounds like OJ has been letting people in the back that he didn't tell certain people about. If he was actually doing that, then I don't blame WWE for letting him go.

Don't wrestlers bring their wives/girlfriends/hangers on backstage and on the road with them all the time? Why would that be the reason WWE let him go? Something stinks here.

Read between the lines.