TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Wait... I have been watching ECW and I saw no Snitsky promo.

How could you miss "SNITSKY IS COMING"

for crying out loud, they should have at least changed his name..how extreme/hardcore/dangerous does a guy named Gene Snitsky sound?

for crying out loud, they should have at least changed his name..how extreme/hardcore/dangerous does a guy named Gene Snitsky sound?

Well, they're dropping the "Gene" apparently.

Well, they're dropping the "Gene" apparently.

still..Snitsky..it doesn't exactly strike fear into my heart, although I guess he doesnt need the name the way he looks now.

Let's not forget about when RVD jobbed to an elbow drop on the preshow of WM XIX.

So did everyone the Macho Man beat..

It wasn't a flying elbow drop.

Since there wasn't a ECW thread this week (my bad, I forgot), I just wanted to post my thoughts about the show quickly. I found it to be a pretty good show. I think the Vince's New Breed vs the ECW originals (sp?) is a lot better than Heyman vs the ECW originals as it makes more sense, plus it has a window for Heyman to return and back the ECW guys, which won't happen but it has that window.

Just like Raw it seemed every match had some kind of back story and pretty much all the matches were decent and quick. Though Snitsky....well he looks odd being all shaved.

Sandman in the opening promo looked great as he looked like he was just ready to cane the living hell out of Vince. I want to see Burke vs RVD again, but I want to see it in a match that has an actual finish and more time. I think the two of them could have one hell of a match if given the right amount of time and build along with an actual finish. It sucks that CM Punk wasn't on the show and I was kinda surprised he wasn't but at the moment he really has nothing going on with him on ECW. I thought the Striker feud would continue but it seems now Striker is now in the New Breed stable. Maybe they'll build Punk as the younger guy who Vince wants to be apart of the New Breed stable but he'll turn them down and Punk will help the ECW guys.

But overall ECW tonight was a pretty decent show.

...Did RVD just job to a nut punch?

Well, still not as bad as Benoit jobbing to a stomp in WCW.

Or Tommy Dreamer jobbing to a Mordecai clothesline in the opening match of the same show.

I just watched the recap videos on wwe.com and for the first time ever, Monty Brown made me laugh!

Brown: (After RVD got low blowed) Oh no, RVD just feel over, i think he tripped over his own feet

Yeah i know its a bit lame, but it made me chuckle.

Brown calling RVD "past his time" or whatever, is a bit of a stretch, but at least this Old vs New storyline is a solid direction to take the company, and they were smart enough to make the "Originals" the faces in this feud.

Just as long as we don't get Vince McMahon all over ECW every single week, this could be decent television.

Brown calling RVD "past his time" or whatever, is a bit of a stretch, but at least this Old vs New storyline is a solid direction to take the company, and they were smart enough to make the "Originals" the faces in this feud.

Just as long as we don't get Vince McMahon all over ECW every single week, this could be decent television.

Well RVD isn't exactly a young guy anymore.......what is he 37?

I thought Lashley would be the new face to side with the Originals, however if Holly and Snitsky vs Lashley program is kept seperate, Punk would make the perfect candidate for the spot, if the bookers were looking to push him. However right now it's four on five - Cor Von, Burke, Striker and Thorn vs Sandman, Sabu, Balls, Dreamer and RVD so Punk isn't needed for the program unless he sides with the New Breed evening the sides and giving them a fifth member. Actually with the wwe intent on establishing the WM23 matches early this year to be able to build them, I wouldn't be surprised if Holly vs Lashley and New Breed vs Originals are the two ECW matches on the WM card.

I guess he could give the Alex Shelley joining the Embassy speech about how in siding with McMahon he "Didn't sell out, but bought in..."

Snitsky should have been fake Kane in that angle months ago. I don't know how he's going to fit in ECW, however the bookers supposedly have huge plans for him as well.

If they build the ECW Original v. New Breed story to Wrestlemania then they should add one more person to the New Breed and have the Originals bring in Terry Funk.

Also, I find it interesting that the Office thinks Monty Brown has to get over before he can be put into the ECW WM title match but they are seemingly willing to throw Snitsky of all people into that spot after not being over on Raw for 3 years.

I was just saying the same thing to my housemate.

Latest F4W says Melina is in the doghouse again, which is why Nitro was jobbed this week to Super Crazy.

Well...that just speaks volumes about the way this company is run.

If they build the ECW Original v. New Breed story to Wrestlemania then they should add one more person to the New Breed and have the Originals bring in Terry Funk.

Also, I find it interesting that the Office thinks Monty Brown has to get over before he can be put into the ECW WM title match but they are seemingly willing to throw Snitsky of all people into that spot after not being over on Raw for 3 years.

I'm hoping they do the Shitsky-Lashley program over the course of the next two months on TV, leading to something much bigger at Mania. What that is, I'm not sure, but they just can't go ahead with that match at Mania, same with Holly-Lashley too.

On the subject of bringing more to the new breed-original feud, why not Foley? He has storyline beef with McMahon anyway, being fired last year on air.

The show last night was alright, kept me watching, but annoyed me more than anything by the end of it.

Don't bring anyone else in.

Dreamer, Sandman, Van Dam, Sabu and Balls are all most associated with ECW, whereas Foley isn't.

This feud has real-life feeling in it and authenticity on both sides. It'd be silly to blur the lines. Even by using Punk.