TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

- Regarding Hulk Hogan's interview on Bubba the Love Sponge yesterday, where he said that he was through with WWE and would not be appearing at WrestleMania, as of Thursday that story was 100% accurate. Vince McMahon has blown his stack again, largely over the incident where Hogan discussed the WWE Hall of Fame with John Lauranitis' secretary live on the air. We'll have more in next week's newsletter and on the radio show in the next few days. Keep in mind that if you look at how Vince works historically, there is still a decent chance Hogan will end up working the show. But as of right now, there are zero plans. WWE.com had all Hulk Hogan merchandise on clearance today.

F4W

So, no Hogan at WM unless Vince changes his mind.

Guest Totally Crazy
I don't know what's worse: typing WWECW or WW e F

EDIT: had to space it because they fixed it so you CAN'T type that way.

I've seen people type it like that before, so that's what I was going off of.

Let's all keep on advertising, I dont know why the WWE keeps mad mouthing the ICW so much when there's so much 'promoting' being done.

Guest Totally Crazy
On WWE.com Heat (and I'm probably earning myself the wrath of Totally Crazy for bringing WWE.com up), Eugene now comes out with a sign stating "I AM YOUR FRIEND" (some of the letters are backwards), I guess just to make sure anyone that remembered his heel turn knows it was reverted.

no, see that's actual news. something to keep an eye out for. if it were, say, 'let's all gawk at Eugene's new T-shirt, then yeah, you'd be a shill. Im aware that people know WWE .com exists exists and discuss. Thats not what bothers me.

On WWE.com Heat (and I'm probably earning myself the wrath of Totally Crazy for bringing WWE.com up), Eugene now comes out with a sign stating "I AM YOUR FRIEND" (some of the letters are backwards), I guess just to make sure anyone that remembered his heel turn knows it was reverted.

no, see that's actual news. something to keep an eye out for. if it were, say, 'let's all gawk at Eugene's new T-shirt, then yeah, you'd be a shill. Im aware that people know WWE .com exists exists and discuss. Thats not what bothers me.

Do you not understand that none of those Sabu shirts actually exist? (yet)

Also, this isn't a news thread. It's for COMMENTS (not exactly news) that doesn't warrant a thread of it's own. Showing off the choices for a new shirt isn't being a shill, it's just saying "hey, look at what WWE might sell". Way to live up to your name. Are you going to rush over to the DVD thread and attack everybody there for shilling the new DVDs? No. You know why, they aren't SHILLING A DAMN THING.

I was just reading some notes on Deep South and saw they still have Sonny Siaki down there. I forgot they signed him. I don't remember too much of him TNA, but wasn't he supposed to be some big star on the rise?

Is he that awful?

I was just reading some notes on Deep South and saw they still have Sonny Siaki down there. I forgot they signed him. I don't remember too much of him TNA, but wasn't he supposed to be some big star on the rise?

Is he that awful?

I never cared for him. He's terrible on the mic and he botches a lot of spots. He's also an awkward size -- too big to be a flyer, but too small to be a power guy.

Getting things back on track, more on the Hogan situation:

--Hulk Hogan and Vince McMahon did have a big falling out. Unless things change quickly, Hogan will be out of Wrestlemania. Among people high in the mix, believe it or not, don't expect them to change. Others also don't expect Hogan at Mania but figure even though Vince insists he'll never use him again, that Hogan will be back at some point. Hogan was scheduled to face Shane McMahon (with Great Khali in the corner) on the show as part of the Donald Trump vs. Vince McMahon angle. The angle, involving new wrestlers filling in those slots, should become evident in the next few weeks, although Bobby Lashley is currently slated to fill Hogan's slot on the card as Trump's protege. Hogan and Vince have had numerous fallings out, and everyone knows things can change on a dime, but there is a new angle in place.

Meltzer

Guest Totally Crazy
He'll be back, but good- no Hogan at WM is fine with me

He is an egomaniac, isnt he? I mean just by pointing, flexing and sitting on you he wins a match.at least we've been spared him vs Khali.

Guest Totally Crazy

Also, this isn't a news thread. It's for COMMENTS (not exactly news) that doesn't warrant a thread of it's own. Showing off the choices for a new shirt isn't being a shill, it's just saying "hey, look at what WWE might sell". Way to live up to your name. Are you going to rush over to the DVD thread and attack everybody there for shilling the new DVDs? No. You know why, they aren't SHILLING A DAMN THING.

sure, advertising is still advertising. you're doing WWE a favour by spreading products free of charge. care to deny that? by the way, all caps only make you lookidiotic, not doing yourself any favours there.am I supposed to take you 'seriously' because you're 'shouting' at me? give me a break.

sure, advertising is still advertising. you're doing WWE a favour by spreading products free of charge. care to deny that? by the way, all caps only make you lookidiotic, not doing yourself any favours there.am I supposed to take you 'seriously' because you're 'shouting' at me? give me a break.

The shirts have been posted long before you got here, and they'll continue to be posted long after you're gone. Nine times out of ten it's to make fun how how horrible they are.

Guest Totally Crazy
why should anyone take you seriously when you don't know when to use the spacebar?

O, you mean like this? Seriously dude, try to get credibility on whatever you're trying to pin on me and look at yourself first before you talk about being taken seriously. Un less of course you're on of those morons that thinks the odd example is enough to prove a general point, but we both know you're smarter than that, don't we?

Guest Totally Crazy
And thanks to all of our free advertising, WWE revenues have gone up 7...maybe EIGHT dollars.

You should get royalties.

In a way, Hogan not being at WM is similar to Hunter being out injured. As with Hunter being out forced them out of their comfort zone and kick things into gear, Hogan being left out as forced them to put Lashley into the mix with Trump and Vince. While Lashley isn't exactly firing up the masses, it's at least a legitimate attempt at trying to get over new talent, that as limited as he is, has the potential to be something good to great. Hogan being left out might be the best thing to happen for the short and long term.

Has there been any word as to who will be with Vince in their corner? Shane with Khali felt somewhat natural with Hogan but not so much with Lashley.

I would assume it's still Shane with Khali, and Lashley gets the spot of slamming Khali to get him over as a powerhouse.

Has there been any word as to who will be with Vince in their corner? Shane with Khali felt somewhat natural with Hogan but not so much with Lashley.

I would assume it's still Shane with Khali, and Lashley gets the spot of slamming Khali to get him over as a powerhouse.

Actually makes a lot more sense than putting Hogan over him. There's a possibility of a lasting effect using Lashley in the angle, whereas Hogan you get a one night pop.

The booking of the angle could get tricky as I really don't see Trump showing up on ECW programming(which is of course taped on Tuesday). So Lashley "jumps" to Raw for the angle and ECW is left even more barren. The only other possibility would be to tape ECW before Raw for the time being, and let SD! have Heat.

I think the angle would be better served with Trump choosing Shane and Khali and Vince countering with Lashley. Lashley is terrible on the mic, and anybody who has watched The Apprentice knows that Trump is terrible reciting lines/reading a teleprompter. If it was booked the way I suggested, Vince could do all the talking for Lashley and Shane could do the bulk of the mic work for Trump.

Of course it would basically be Shane vs Vince all over again. Maybe keep Shane O'Mac on the sidelines and use Ken Kennedy who seems without a dance partner.

Look at what you can get on WWEshop.com for only $20.

06183pi.jpg

John Cena Pink Camo Baseball Cap

Celebrate the leader of the most infamous gang in wrestling history with this new Pink Camo Baseball Cap. Pink Camouflage. 100% Heavyweight cotton twill. Mesh back. Structured. Embroidered logos. Adjustable Velcro Closure. Imported.

Pink camo? Where the hell are you trying to hide, the kingdom of Carealot?

Well, John Cena could start saying "The Champ Bear is here!"

I'm honestly surprised it took them this long to release a pink camo hat. I've seen lots of girls wearing that crap around here.

Sometimes things just seem to work out despite how things are being run. This Hogan - Lashley situation is one of those things. To blow so many rubs in one match on Hulk Hogan would have been idiotic.

What is the latest Hogan - Vince falling out over? The HOF phone call? The HOF phone call and other little things? Or just Hogan asking for an obscene amount of money? Will be interesting to see if Hogan and Big Show try and go to TNA in a package deal.