TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Or we could just change this thread title to "Comments which don't warrant a thread...totally decided on by HTQ and HTQ alone".

I also think that this thread, and the decision on what shouldn't have its own thread, has helped bring TSM down. Just look at the main page. I have it on the default settings, and there's barely any threads at all. This thread should be about VERY minor shit, stuff people want to say but don't want to start a thread, that's what it was started for back whenever. Now certain people demand that actual news items be posted in this thread, news that's pretty important sometimes. If it was up to me the rules for this thread, and what's thread worthy, would be loosened up quite a bit once again.

I still don't get why people are forced to use the SD spoiler thread to discuss the show on Friday night.

Or we could just change this thread title to "Comments which don't warrant a thread...totally decided on by HTQ and HTQ alone".

I also think that this thread, and the decision on what shouldn't have its own thread, has helped bring TSM down. Just look at the main page. I have it on the default settings, and there's barely any threads at all. This thread should be about VERY minor shit, stuff people want to say but don't want to start a thread, that's what it was started for back whenever. Now certain people demand that actual news items be posted in this thread, news that's pretty important sometimes. If it was up to me the rules for this thread, and what's thread worthy, would be loosened up quite a bit once again.

And the reason you, and everybody else with this problem, never PM'd me about it, is...?

If people have a complaint about this forum, a PM can work wonders about that. If they get sent.

I still don't get why people are forced to use the SD spoiler thread to discuss the show on Friday night.

I've been wondering that ever since it started to happen. Many times if you do start a SD spoiler-free thread when there is already a spoiler thread up, the spoiler-free thread will either get deleted, closed, or folded into the already open thread.

I've been wondering that ever since it started to happen. Many times if you do start a SD spoiler-free thread when there is already a spoiler thred up, the spoiler-free thread will either get deleted, closed, or folded into the already open thread.

For the record, I haven't touched the Smackdown threads in forever. Whoever is moving or deleting them, it isn't me.

I'm not even sure if people close them anymore, but I do know that I stopped started SD threads simply because I got tired of someone closing them, locking them, or folding them into the spoiler thread. If SD threads are fine again, that sounds good to me.

I really do think we need to loosen up the "comments which don't warrant a thread" deal though, and I'd be willing to bet that most people here would agree with that. Heck, if some people come here for the first time they might not even stick around since there aren't hardly any threads in the main folder on the board.

Just my two cents.

I'm not even sure if people close them anymore, but I do know that I stopped started SD threads simply because I got tired of someone closing them, locking them, or folding them into the spoiler thread. If SD threads are fine again, that sounds good to me.

I really do think we need to loosen up the "comments which don't warrant a thread" deal though, and I'd be willing to bet that most people here would agree with that. Heck, if some people come here for the first time they might not even stick around since there aren't hardly any threads in the main folder on the board.

Just my two cents.

The SD thread issue seems to have worked itself out lately.

We're loosening up on the Comments...deal, as you can see. If it goes well, then great. If not, we'll deal with that too.

Yeah, I'm a pretty big fan of the Smackdown thread. It was always a bit of a pain in the ass to either look in here for the spoilers, or have a OAO Smackdown thread AND a spolier thread.

I got this from rajah via Meltzer.

Although this has less than a 50% chance of happening, there has been a push by William Regal to move to Raw for a singles run. This move has been okayed by Triple H.

Ok, serious, what the FUCK man. Triple H has to approve a roster move now? Really man, this is getting absurd.

I'm totally for that 100%, even though I think it sucks that they haven't done much at all with the tag team on SD, since I'm a big fan of both of those guys.

If nothing else Regal could at least get a decent IC title run out of it that might prove better than his late 2001/early 2002 run (power of the punch gimmick was fun, the feud with Edge sucked).

I'm all for Regal heading to Raw if it means a legit singles push. I believe he and HHH are pretty solid as Regal looked out for HHH back in WCW when HHH was breaking in, hell, put the two together in some sort of faction once DX is caput. I firmly believe Regal could be a top guy if given the opportunity (same goes for Val Venis if he was given a JBL push).

What will happen to Dave Taylor? Maybe team him with Paul Burchill, Harry Smith or Steve Lewington or something or he could be used as a trainer in the developmentals. I don't think Taylor could be a singles wrestler, unless he was some sort of player-coach where he would feud on houseshows withthe greenback of the month.

I'm not all for it. What can Regal do on Raw? Nothing.

Regal will work his magic with Cena and make him look a like a million dollars.

If we're lucky he might show him how the STF is supposed to look.

But they aren't going to do that. What they will do is put him in the same group as the other 30 people fighting for a few minutes of Raw time. I'd much rather they left him on SD to help tide people along like Benoit and Finlay.

Cena/Regal would be off the charts.

Regal has this weird aura of being able to be a complete buffoon... comedy character for a few months, then come straight back into playing this great grizzled veteran bad ass character.

Also, for those of you who have written about this, and we haven't gotten so much mail about a simple TV match finish in a long time, the story behind that Edge-Shawn Michaels pinfall at Raw and how it went down is discussed in detail in Monday's Observer.

This should make for some interesting reading.

Does anybody agree that the last good summerslam was 2002? It was a good card top to bottom

I think Summerslam 05 is underrated. I thought it was a great PPV. but I agree, SS 02 was WWE PPV of the year for me.