TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW on Sci-Fi Thread - September/12th/2006.

Extreme debut.

For the first time in history, ECW will perform Madison Square Garden. The New York ECW fans always make for an exciting and special show and it will be a memorable night for Extremists in the World's Most Famous Arena. Tonight, ECW on Sci-Fi is sure to be a show like no other.

To make things even more spectacular, the first ECW World Heavyweight Title defense at the Garden will take place when Big Show and Sabu face off in an Extreme Rules Match. The last time these legendary Extremists met, Sabu was disqualified when he lost his temper and attacked the champ with the ring bell, busting him open. With no rules to stand in the way, what will happen when the "Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death-Defying Maniac" meets the extreme giant?

In another huge face off, Rob Van Dam will face Hardcore Holly. The rivalry, which has been building for weeks, first started when ECW cult leader Paul Heyman whispered to Holly the name of an Extremist who was particularly vocal against Holly joining the brand. Since then, the ECW new comer has been making an impact by attacking RVD with an incredible fury. Who will emerge as the top Extremist?

Last week, Balls Mahoney was the victim of Kevin Thorn and Ariel's distraction on ECW on Sci-Fi, resulting in Balls' defeat to Stevie Richards. Will Mahoney retaliate?

Find out by tuning in to ECW on Sci-Fi, live every Tuesday at 10pm/9pm CT.

ECW World Heavyweight Title Match

The Big Show .VS. Sabu.

Singles Match

CM Punk .VS. "The Reject" Shannon Moore.

Singles Match

Balls Mahoney .VS. Rene Dupree.

Singles Match

Rob Van Dam .VS. Hardcore Holly.

Guest Connzilla
It's Big Show/Sabu III. Nice over-reaction, though.

I was counting the house show matches

Well that's stupid. The House Show matches have nothing to do with the story they're telling on the TV show and PPVs.

Nah, RVD/Holly won't mean shit in the short or long run. It's just a placeholder mini feud until RVD gets back to facing Show for the title. They'll do an Extreme Rules match soon, RVD will kill him dead, and that will be that. Then Holly can feud with Sabu in the battle of guys who got jobbed out.

I doubt Punk will beat RVD anytime soon. They can book RVD going to Detroit for WM as a homecoming of sorts, so I don't see him jobbing there.

Non-Spoiler ECW on Sci-Fi line-up:

Rob Van Dam .VS. Hardcore Holly.

Balls Mahoney .VS. Rene Dupree.

CM Punk .VS. "The Reject" Shannon Moore.

ECW World Heavyweight Title Match: The Big Show .VS. Sabu.

Dammit my ISP fucked up and my post got lost...I will try to remember what I said......

Ok...basically December is not THAT far off, so they should hurry up and blowoff the Sabu/TBS feud and then maybe TBS can claim that he is unbeatable and has proven it and instead of having to defend his title, his opponents will have to EARN their title shot...and then Heyman announces a tournament for the #1 Contender spot....RVD wins this of course maybe with the Final being held at WWE's October PPV(if it close to the end of the month, if not then push it to November, although that would make it a loooong tourny) Tournaments are usually a good way not only to build the #1 contender, but others guys as well, RVD and CM Punk could meet in the semi-finals and put on one hell of a show, which will give them a little bit of history for when they eventually meet in 2007. Anyways, so right as RVD wins the match, TBS comes down to destroy him and thus the feud is reborn.....

As it stands now I would have RVD & Sabu in the finals, just because they seem to be currently getting the biggest sustainable cheers from the crowd, not just a simply pop or cheap pop, but actual cheers. Like I said maybe have CM Punk/RVD in the semifinals, where it is a very hot-contested match and maybe the finish can come as CM Punk attempts his finisher and RVD reverses it into some type of leverage pin attempt for the win.....then as RVD exits, they cut to CM Punk where he has a facial expression that says "I had him, so close, but I let the pre-mature win get to my head and I fucked up and lost focus" That way they have some built-in history for when they have their Epic title match in 2007.....

Thoughts?

Well somebody has to be the voice for the Knox/Test team they sure as hell can't cut a promo. And I still want to see Stevie Richards vs Matt Striker in a debate about morality, school, selling out.