TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Wii

Guest Smues

Shining force II? Oh fuck yes! I hope they do actually release it, and soon. That'll satisfy my VC cravings for months.

andddddd I'll be buying THAT tomorrow!

I bought Zack & Wiki today, and... it is freaking great. Totally great. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes clever, well-thought out puzzles and great, interesting characters and settings.

I might be in the minority, but that game looks pretty fun.

I'm not a fan of serious racers, which is why I liked Excite Truck so much.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dmka_cr...aled_videogames

Holy lord this game looks terrible.

I know it's become so common that it's a cliche to say a Wii game looks like an N64 game.

It wouldn't be true in this case, even, because the Cruisin' games for N64 looked really, really bad. Plus, tiny, blurry, artifact-ridden flash videos rarely make a video game look good. However, that would be barely-par for about a first-gen PS2 game, I'd say.

Might be fun, though. Cruisin' USA in the arcades was fine for some stupid fun for a few quarters. However, I like Outrun 2 for Xbox than any of that series' games.

Cruisin' USA in the arcades was fine for some stupid fun for a few quarters.

Back in college, the common area for my dorm had Cruisin' USA installed for a while. After a bit, the machine "broke", insofar that you could simply push in the coin slot/return button-thing & get free credits. Stayed like that for a while, too. Got to play through the whole game for free quite a few times.

For now though, I've been playing Mario and Sonic.

Fun game in my view. Surreal seeing some characters interact. (Pictures Eggman making Robotic Shyguys now...)

It DOES get tiring on the arms after a while though. Hence why they included "Take a Break Now" screens every so often.

Mario and Sonic is a game I'm really looking forward to playing. I'm a mark for the old Track and Field games and I'd imagine this isn't too disimiliar.

Mario and Sonic is a game I'm really looking forward to playing. I'm a mark for the old Track and Field games and I'd imagine this isn't too disimiliar.

Bang on. I've been mocked a fair amount for it, but under the same criteria you mentioned, I'm pretty stoked as well.

It appears the reviewer wasn't fat enough.

?

When Gamespot released their Zelda TP review, there was a meltdown over the score. A lot of childish Nintendards responded by mocking the rather husky Jeff Gerstmann's weight, among other negative comments. Gamespot dynamited any moral high ground they had with an utterly childish reply from one of the head editors about the situation, though. It seemed to some like Gamespot has been lowballing Wii scores for good games a lot since then.

If that ends up being true, it's my favorite news in a while. I wish they could make it online as well, if possible. I'd buy it in a second. Heck, I'd almost be willing to pay the price of a normal game for it.

Guest Smues

I'm sure I'd buy the updated No Mercy, but it's too bad we'll never get a straight port of the original. I'll take that time periods roster over today.