TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

The Office, Season 3

Your OFFICIAL NBC.com preview

"Gay Witch Hunt"- When Michael accidentally outs a gay employee he stumbles through a sensitivity minefield.

Here's hoping they bring back Mr. Brown from Diversity Day for this episode.

So psyched!

But if Jim goes to Connecticut, more than anything I'm going to miss his interaction with Dwight, let alone Pamalamadingdong.

They'll find a way.

I can't see any way Jim leaves, unless he departs at the beggining of the season and the show is split between the Scranton office and Jim's office.

Here's hoping they bring back Mr. Brown from Diversity Day for this episode.

"Well I won't call you that."

"That is my name."

So, predictions anybody?

- Dwight blackmails Jim and Pam with the security tape of them kissing

- Angela hits on Roy

- Roy hits on Angela

- Jim fights Roy

- Dwight fights Roy and to everybodys surprise kicks his ass

Guest Felonies!

Tonight, I will watch this. I've only seen the UK Office. Can you believe that? I just never remember to watch television. I think I might buy the first season later today, but $20 is a lot for six episodes.

Jim's not the fighting type. Plus, I think that would upset Pam. Jim professes his love, then proceeds to beat up her husband/fiancee? I don't think that'd look too good for Jim.

My prediction - Michael (mistakenly) outs someone other than Oscar. It just seems too obvious that we're supposed to think Oscar. Although, I'm not sure who it would be, since everyone else has well-known relationships w/ members of the opposite sex.

Tonight, I will watch this. I've only seen the UK Office. Can you believe that? I just never remember to watch television. I think I might buy the first season later today, but $20 is a lot for six episodes.

Go get the BB gift set. Both seasons and a whole lotta extra crap, too. It'll be worth it just to see all of these.

Jim's not the fighting type. Plus, I think that would upset Pam. Jim professes his love, then proceeds to beat up her husband/fiancee? I don't think that'd look too good for Jim.

My prediction - Michael (mistakenly) outs someone other than Oscar. It just seems too obvious that we're supposed to think Oscar. Although, I'm not sure who it would be, since everyone else has well-known relationships w/ members of the opposite sex.

Jim isn't the fighting type but I'm not saying he'd be the one to start it. Roy's gonna find out about the kiss eventually and I don't think he'll want to sit down and talk it out with Jim.

- Dwight blackmails Jim and Pam with the security tape of them kissing

They didn't kiss outside, it was in the office. I'm pretty sure they don't have cameras in the office.

The only way Roy will find out is if Pam tells him. Do you think she'd do that? Maybe as an act of "I'd never keep any secrets from you"? I dunno, I think Pam would keep it under wraps.

Posted at DVDTalk:

There was a big thing about the one of the producers letting slip how the Jim/Pam ending from last season would work out in the NYT.

He mentioned Jim and Pam in a long distance relationship, and judging by Jim's ID in that picture he's in CT.

The first season is good, and I really enjoy the episodes, but if you are only going to get one, get the second season. It's incredible.

According to the clip they played on Leno last night:

Michael called Oscar 'faggy', apparently not knowing exactly what it means. Oscar complained to Toby and told him that he was gay, and Michael got upset.

Well to get ready, I watched all 28 episodes

Same here, I finished half an hour ago. I didn't get much sleep. :(

So hyped. You get points for putting the heart beside the thread title.