TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Heroes

In season two when Adam and Peter visited that Victoria woman who worked with the company Adam killed her and told Peter "She was ready to take your head off, there's no coming back from that one."

I believe with the Hiro/Adam thing that Hiro figured it would be more punnishment to bury him alive where nobody would find him, thus torturing him for eternity.

I believe with the Hiro/Adam thing that Hiro figured it would be more punnishment to bury him alive where nobody would find him, thus torturing him for eternity.

It seems like a horrible fate, but it looked like when he was dug up, he had "died" from lack of oxygen and then regenerated once the casket was opened. Like a long nap.

Would the body decompose? Like if Claire hadn't taken the shard of glass out of Peter's head in season 1, and he stayed dead, would his body start to rot? And if the glass came out then, would he heal from the decomposition? Either way, they should do that, because it would potentially make for some right fucked up visuals.

This felt a little more controlled then the previous week and there were some really great moments in terms of power usage. I don't like Knox being a goon to Parkman's Dad/Linderman but whatever. I really really want Bubs back at some point. The dude who had Claire's moms hostage was fucking creepy.

Guest Vitamin X

I thought this was an awesome week. That whole Claire/Sylar/HRG scene was pretty interesting, and I like that we're getting some pretty clearcut definitions as to what the hell is going on. I think this is finally getting some direction, which is good.

Similar to Lost, the problem sometimes with this show, and particularly a cast of this size, is that it doesn't seem like everyone gets the right amount of screen time. No Parkman this week, or no HRG last week, and then with all the things that are going on with each character(s) and their storyline, it's hard to keep track of what's going on with who from week to week. What's good about it all though, is that it's all finally being woven together, so it's making a lot more sense. But comeon.. this week had some pretty big moments..

HIRO KILLING ANDO? This got no reaction? Wonder how or if Ando is going to come back. This must be how Hiro starts becoming that badass we see in the future, also makes sense if he's a "terrorist", considering who he seems to be on board with.

In regards to Ando's death... didn't Kring say that if you die this season you stay dead?

Why did Meredith think she would be able to over-power Puppet Man? If he's able to control her movements, what is her having the ability to create fire going to do?

I think Hiro froze time, replaced Ando with an Ando from a different timeline, and killed him. Or something.

Heroes is following the pattern of the only show better than it- Lost. Great season 1, okay season 2, season 3 is the best so far (Lost season 4 topped 3).

Yeah, that whole Ando killing was just odd...obviously there's more to it than meets the eye.

I thought Puppet Master guy was kinda cool, yet creepy.

Is anyone else getting tired of Mamma Petrellli? Now we have Pappa Petrelli and I'm ALREADY tired of him...I thought it was R. Lee Ermy for a second!

And to me that's this shows biggest issue. It's almost like a Boy Who Cried Wolf mentality where we've almost seen *everybody* on the show die at some point so when it actually happens the impact is significantly lessened.

Yeah, when someone really does die...so what.

Nathan's kinda died twice now. Claire's died...kinda. HRG died...did he?

They almost kill off everybody.

I personally loved the episode. Did a great job putting the rest of the season in motion.

Guest Vitamin X

If anything, it does also make you think that this is the catalyst for Ando wanting to kill Hiro in the future.

HRG getting shot through the eye by Suresh just like the painting predicted was my best moment of season 2. Too bad he came back to life five minutes later, I would have milked it for a little while longer.

So far, I'm not sure about this season. It's not bad but it's not season 1-quality yet. On some points, it's better than season 2 because it's faster-paced and you don't have the horrible spanish twins storyline getting 25% of airtime. On the other hand, if they would reduce the amount of useless "fast-forward to the future" moments that only exist to do cute "shades of gray" by making heroes villains and vice-versa, it would be better. I don't mind seeing new characters but many of the characters from season I & II have now little purpose. Hobo Nathan didn't do much last year and Born-Again Nathan isn't much of a step-up from it. The whole Niki storyline finally ended last year and they copy/paste another one just to have Ali Landry on the show. Sylar still is awesome but I preferred him more as a cold-blooded killer rather than kill to satisfy a "hunger".

I watched all 5 new episodes within the span of a day so I didn't have as much time to digest everything yet, but the only thing I'm wondering, why exactly did Peter need Sylars power?

I mean, it's not as if he needed the ability to take others powers, considering he already does that. (Which, technically, he would have already had Sylars powers anyways, just by coming into contact with him.) But he needed it, to understand something? Don't remember what that something was.

I'll probably go back and watch them again. But contrary to what some others have said, I've enjoyed pretty much everything so far this season. But maybe that's because I didn't have the weeks wait before this last ep.

Future Peter told present Peter that Sylar was the only one who could help him. Best guess is that present Peter thought that meant take his power of figuring out how things work and giving him an edge to be a killer?

I believe someone (I forget who exactly, maybe Mama Patrelli?) said Peter needed it to figure out what to do to change the future from the whole "Everyone gets powers and the world ends" thing.