TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

OK, be straight.

Since Slayer's already comparing me to nikjohns just a month into the game, I figured I'd get this out of the way right now.

Do you guys think I'm taking my modding too seriously? I just want to be fair to everyone, and make it known that no one here is above the rules. Obviously we want people to enjoy themselves posting here, but having fun doesn't have to include being pricks to people. Those are my whole objectives, but I also don't want to alienate everyone in trying to enforce them.

I'm sure this sounds pathetically insecure, but seriously, just tell me what you think.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I haven't seen you moderate any wrestling, but you haven't offended me elsewhere.

PS. Eat turds you east central hoosier motherfucker.

AoO is an example of a cool mod...he enforces the rules but still bullshits with everyone like he always did...Nikjohns, and, to an extent, Loss acted holier than thou and really never contributed beyond either telling people how stupid they are or getting after them about something.

Now as long as you continue to be your Alfdoggiest, all is well...

basically, continue to mingle with the commoners...don't forget where you came from, homie...etc. etc.

Guest Felonies!

I heard some complaints about you taking the WWE folder too seriously, but this has no effect on me for obvious reasons, and it's just hearsay anyway.

I don't think power has corrupted you THAT much, from what I've seen. You and Agent have done good work so far.

Do you guys think I'm taking my modding too seriously? I just want to be fair to everyone, and make it known that no one here is above the rules. Obviously we want people to enjoy themselves posting here, but having fun doesn't have to include being pricks to people. Those are my whole objectives, but I also don't want to alienate everyone in trying to enforce them.

You can't win this. Either you enforce the rules and some people exclaim you're alienating them on the board, or you go easy on modding and people say you're too lazy and don't care.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Incandenza, this folder will always be home to any infected orifice you wish to display.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You can't win this. Either you enforce the rules and some people exclaim you're alienating them on the board, or you go easy on modding and people say you're too lazy and don't care.

I successfully bridge this gap, chum. No one accuses me of being lazy on here because I'm a machine.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm all monogamous now. I hope to god I never catch anything from a toilet seat, because who's gonna buy that shit?

Guest Princess Leena

Wrong.

You can win.

One can enforce the rules fairly to everyone, and not deal with the stupid shit that people will say about it. Of course, there's only one person here with a strong enough will to handle not being liked because of it, and we refer to her as a cunt, amongst other derogatory things.

We'll never have that here, however... as the geniuses here base their admin decisions on what posters are most liked, and such nonsense. Thus, the same posters will get special treatment (most of which are trolls whose usefulness expired long ago), and the cycle continues and continues.

The thread creator, despite his beliefs, is just as bad with this as he's allowed certain gimmick posters to have extra accounts. Searched certain posters IP's for extra accounts, yet ignored others.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

If it weren't for my degradation and the fawning of teenage boys and twenty something manchildren, Leena would have no reason to post here.

Yeah, the "me versus the world" arguement always works.

As far as the actual topic, I'd say Alf is doing a fine job. The fact that you're actually opening up discussion about your performance should be proof of that.

Settle down there, alfjohns. I was referring more to Andy Overlord than yourself, since his warning of Czech reminded me of when nik got on my case for calling someone a "waste of space" in the WWE folder.

So Czech called Vyce a fucking tool? Was it really that much of an issue?

I just don't want to see this whole "No flaming outside NHB, ever... not even a LITTLE bit... We MEAN it... don't EVEN think about it" mentality take over again like it did a couple years ago.

I just don't want to see this whole "No flaming outside NHB, ever... not even a LITTLE bit... We MEAN it... don't EVEN think about it" mentality take over again like it did a couple years ago.

I don't care if two people get into a fight or whatever, just don't flame the way Czech did. Besides, I was in a bad mood so I took it out on Czech. He is good people.

That's way on the low end of the flaming totem pole there

Not to mention that when I call snuffbox a cunt, it's a term of endearment

Guest Princess Leena
So Czech called Vyce a fucking tool? Was it really that much of an issue?

Yes.

Forums are made for discussions. Not name calling, or the usual nonsense.

Guest Princess Leena

wow

No one would be safe.

Except maybe Ortonsault.....

This notion that I'd ban everyone is completely unfounded.

A moderator's job is so easy. Enforce the rules. Yet, nobody can do it.

And not "hurts" in the good way ... the way that gives me a boner.

But "hurts" in the 'y'know, I wish this wasn't happening to me right now' kind of way.

Fantastic job. Being able to post what we want in TCS was a great move. AND you make Slayer mad. Which can't be a bad thing since the rumor is I hate him.

Well, he's got to stand up for his boy.

I don't care if two people get into a fight or whatever, just don't flame the way Czech did. Besides, I was in a bad mood so I took it out on Czech. He is good people.

Am I good peoples too?

Like I said in the other thread, the mods weren't one-sided in this. I believe alfdogg gave me a warning for flamebaiting. so things are sort of even.