TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Family Reunion Thread - October/9th/2006.

Wooooooow, you can't spell d-i-s-s-a-p-o-i-n-t-m-e-n-t without Randy Orton.........I guess Leena now has a reason to join the Raw thread...lol.

Yeah, shit. How did we not realize that Orton hadn't appeared in the entire show.

I figured they were going to start the HHH/Edge seeds for Mania but it must be too soon.

I guess DX Vs Orton/Edge at CS.

I hope to god someone capped that whole segmant, from the second the Spirit Squad came out to the second Edge appeared on screen.

If I could find some way to do it I would. I'm still keeping it on my DVR for as long as I can.

Ok folks..Quick Poll...When was the last time you marked out like that while watching RAW....Me I remember the nite Mick Foley won the title from the Rock for the first time..I was watching Nitro and Shiavone said Mick was gonna win and so I turned and then The Glass shattered and I was marking like a whore...Your turn..

So THIS is how they set it all up... an attack 2 years ago plus a superkick on Murdoch to the cage door. Shouldn't Edge blame Murdoch for falling into the door? He should have been watching where he was selling that finisher.