TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 6

Dennis Green needs to chill with this conservative ass playcalling. You have them on the ropes; don't waste those opportunites by running on first AND second down, when you're in or near the redzone.

Guest Paul

Wow...just...WOW.

I thought Oakland would pull the late night upset, last night. I was wrong.

This game is far from over...but, damn.

If anyone is trying to defend Vick as a QB, please stop. Their NFC Championship year was a fluke, when the Eagles ruled the NFC and EVERYONE else sucked. The Falcons had a cake schedule that year. Unless Vick learns to hold on to the ball when he takes a hit, he'll be nothing. Unless Vick tries to throw for 300 yards per game instead of rushing 100 yds, he'll be nothing. Unless Vick learns how to sit in the pocket as pass well (he DOES have a rocket-arm), he'll be nothing.

He's a sideshow. "Ooh, let's watch the QB run...he' SO FAST!"

I'm not really trying to defend Vick. Everyone knows that he needs to improve his passing skills. I'm just pointing out that he's accomplished some nice things in his career and I think the Falcons can win with him. They have a nice D and a great running game. Vick just needs to limit his mistakes. I think most people realize that Vick isn't among the elite QB's in the league, just one of the elite athletes.

Guest Paul

The Bears are still going somewhere...probably the top of their divison.

But, undefeated seasons and all that talk...no way.

Why is it that all 75% of the commentators can talk about is how much trouble the Cardinals are in?

Guest Paul

If anyone is trying to defend Vick as a QB, please stop. Their NFC Championship year was a fluke, when the Eagles ruled the NFC and EVERYONE else sucked. The Falcons had a cake schedule that year. Unless Vick learns to hold on to the ball when he takes a hit, he'll be nothing. Unless Vick tries to throw for 300 yards per game instead of rushing 100 yds, he'll be nothing. Unless Vick learns how to sit in the pocket as pass well (he DOES have a rocket-arm), he'll be nothing.

I'm not really trying to defend Vick. Everyone knows that he needs to improve his passing skills. I'm just pointing out that he's accomplished some nice things in his career and I think the Falcons can win with him. They have a nice D and a great running game. Vick just needs to limit his mistakes. I think most people realize that Vick isn't among the elite QB's in the league, just one of the elite athletes.

Fine, yes, he has accomplished some things. But I don't think he'll ever SEE a Super Bowl unless he changes. When the running game fails, or you're out-rushed, you need a guy to stand in the pocket and take control. I'm not sure Vick can ever do that.

Fine, yes, he has accomplished some things. But I don't think he'll ever SEE a Super Bowl unless he changes. When the running game fails, or you're out-rushed, you need a guy to stand in the pocket and take control. I'm not sure Vick can ever do that.

Judging by the new Sporting News that I got, he may not change.

This would make my day if Arizona wins.

So... are there enough Bears fans in Wisconsin given the proximity to possibly have to revive the "Fucking Wisconsin" thread if they continute to get whitewashed?

So... are there enough Bears fans in Wisconsin given the proximity to possibly have to revive the "Fucking Wisconsin" thread if they continute to get whitewashed?

Women/cattle/sheep/etc get a reprieve tonight.