TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 6

Saints get a field goal, McNabbs get a touchdown. I can smell it.

There's not that much time left...

There's only 3 seconds left on the clock and it starts running on the snap.

It's either a Saints win here or OT.

And Carney hits the FG for the win as time expires.

Saints are 5-1 and have now beaten 2 legit teams (Atlanta and Philly).

I'm dead in the Survivor Football game then...

I figured that Tampa Bay would find a way to screw things up.

Guest Felonies!

62 yarder? It was a real damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-don't situation, but they should've tried the Hail Mary. At least that looks like they're really trying their hardest to win. That kick just looked fucking dumb.

Guest Felonies!

REGGIE BUSH SHUFFLE!

Right, Czech?

He did look good.

And ESPN etc wont let us forget it.

Whatever, you kinda have to account for the Bush hype no matter what. What I'm more worried about, actually, is their strange hard-on for the Buccaneers that seems to appear now and then, like when A GREAT MAC QUARTERBACK wins a game.

Guest Felonies!

Well, the Saints won by a field goal against a very good team. The Saints are good and the Eagles are an elite team who lost a close one. Fuck the Eagles, though.

I don't think the Eagles are an elite team, NFC or not. They've lost to the Giants and Saints, and their best win to date is over Dallas who isn't that great either. On top of that, if Drew Bledsoe wasn't completely worthless that game could have gone to O.T. and anything could have happened.

At 4-2 they've got a solid record, but they also have at least 7 losable games left (vs Jacksonville, and their last 6-> @Indianapolis, vs Carolina, @Washington, @N.Y. Giants, @Dallas, vs Atlanta)

Guest Felonies!

Pittsburgh is making one last desperate gasp at looking like a team that matters, and the Chiefs seem pretty happy to help the cause.

Redskins lose to the freakin' Titans. Because they are technically only two games out of first, it is way too early to claim the season is over, especially when none of the NFC East teams are consistently winning the games they SHOULD BE winning, however, unless the Redskins defense gets healthy, and Mark Brunell finds whatever hypnotist made him into a good QB last year, then the Redskins should put in Campbell and get him started on the long process of learning Al Saunders' offense.

Oh my God did the Jets look bad in the first half. If it weren't for Harrington coughing up the ball on every other play, Miami would be probably be up 14-0 at this point.

Edit: Hey, anyone remember that ESPN commercial where Reggie Bush suckered his teammate or whatever into picking him first in a Fantasy Draft over Larry Johnson? Yeah.

So, should we just print up the Patriots 2006 AFC East champion t-shirts now and save everyone the trouble?

Ye gads does this division suck.