TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

Raw Thread - October 16th, 2006

I'm going to say that Cryme Tyme has a very...BASIC...moveset. Still though they seem to be somewhat carryable if given the right matchup. Unfortunately, these two members of the Spirit Squad is not that matchup.

Edit: Solid finisher though. All in all I like them so far. Now as long as the writers don't let the characters get stale they should do well.

Even though Cryme Tyme seems average in the ring right now, their character more than makes up for it if you ask me. They should have had them already steal the tag titles, even though the match was non-title.

Well, they weren't as bad as I feared they'd be. Not perfect, but not bad. Great finisher too.

Solid finisher.

Has to be the first time I've seen the heel team get their fair tag denied.

I was thinking the same thing...

They didn't look bad at all to me......some good basic wrestling and brawling from Cryme Tyme. A good debut as far as im concerned. Alot bette rthan I though

Oh boy, SS starting to break up now?

It's about damn time. Kenny to be the new member of Cryme Tyme? :P

If they show him in training videos, I'm on board with that.

They need to show Jeff Hardy following Nitro and Melina around backstage with a canvas just in case they cut a promo.

Time for them to plug their new shitty movie. Oddly enough, I hear it's actually better than "See No Evil", though that's most likely not saying much.

I wonder if all these promo cuts with the audience people are from the employee screening and just WWE employs.......that's how it was with Kanes movie.