TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Connzilla

The Looney Tunes Thread

Guest Connzilla

I love me some Looney Tunes! I use to watch them on Nickelodeon, and then on Cartoon Network, I'm pissed that I don't get Boomerang so I can't watch them any more. I'm getong the DVD's for Chrismasso I have to wait till then to watch some classic comedy all over agian.

There is no greater 7 minute cartoon than 'Duck Amuck', I will stand by that till the day I die.

There are TONS of Merrie Melodies cartoons on Youtube because they are public domain, late 30's early 40's lots of borderline racist stuff, too. Great stuff. Just search "Merrie Melodies"

I'll always be a fan of the one where Daffy was Robin Hood. The plot of the episode was that Friar Tuck (Porky Pig) didn't believe that Daffy actually was Robin Hood, and Daffy had to rob from the rich to prove it, failing miserably each time.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
There is no greater 7 minute cartoon than 'Duck Amuck', I will stand by that till the day I die.

With a head full of acid, that cartoon can fuck with you hard.

What was the name of the cartoon with Bugs and Count Bloodcount? I think that is my favorite. I also enjoy all of the various war cartoons. Like the one with Sam as the Red Baron or as the Revolutionary War Hessian.

OK, someone tell me they remember this.

I believe it's a cat and a dog, the cat steals a steak and has to make food for the dog. And every time the dog smacks the shit out of him and says something like "And next time, remember the gravy."

anyone else remember this?

Foghorn Leghorn is probably the most underrated cartoon character of all time in terms of pure entertainment value. Just a tremendous tour de force of petty, violent vengeance all around.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

My favorite Foghorn vs. Dog featured Foghorn holding this jester mask on a stick, jabbing it into the dog house and screaming.

"Bugs Nips the Nips", its racially offensive content aside, is pretty good.

What's the name of the one with Duck and Rabbit seasons?

There were three...Rabbit Fire, Rabbit Seasoning, and the aforementioned Duck! Rabbit! Duck!

Guest Connzilla

I love the 1930's Duffy Duck. The one that was nuts, just screaming and kissing Elmer all the damn time and I liked the look different from what Daffy looks like now. As a kid I always that it was Daffy as a kid then the newer cartoons Daffy hasd grown up, which if you think about it Daff "grew up" or transitioned from being acrazy ass duck out to troment Elmer Fudd to becoming an anger ass duck always thinking Bugs was out to screw him over (which he was).