TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

24 - Season 6

Who's the actress playing Lisa, the Veep's assistant? I know I've seen her before but I can't remember where, and it's driving me nuts.

Kari Matchett

Most recently she was on Invasion.

Who's the actress playing Lisa, the Veep's assistant? I know I've seen her before but I can't remember where, and it's driving me nuts.

That's Kari Matchett, she was on Invasion last season.

Why do they keep killing all the interesting characters (assuming the worst about Logan)? Tom and the VP will be gone soon at this rate.

And I'm not sure how a series that has had the main character's wife die in his arms, Air Force One shot down, and a former President getting shot in the throat in the first few minutes of a season (among a bunch of other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting) can call someone getting stabbed in the shoulder the most shocking moment in the history of the show.

Why do they keep killing all the interesting characters (assuming the worst about Logan)? Tom and the VP will be gone soon at this rate.

And I'm not sure how a series that has had the main character's wife die in his arms, Air Force One shot down, and a former President getting shot in the throat in the first few minutes of a season (among a bunch of other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting) can call someone getting stabbed in the shoulder the most shocking moment in the history of the show.

That does bring up a good question though, what would everyone say IS the most shocking moment in 24's history? It may be way too fresh in my mind still, but I must admit I NEVER saw the nuke going off earlier this season coming. I'm so used to Jack and company stopping everything at the last moment that I just assumed they'd do it again. Throw in Curtis getting shot in the neck by Jack and my jaw was on the floor.

As for tonight's ep, now that Palmer's sister and Jack's sister-in-law are out of the way I feel we are getting back to the 24 goodness. I HATED those storylines and glad to see them gone and the show picking up major steam with them pushed aside. Oh and it was good to see Martha more whacked out than ever...

The most shocking moment has to be Teri's death. Nothing can top that. Everything else was telegraphed, but you only started getting worried about Teri a few minutes before it happened, and even then you were like 'nah, no way'.

I really enjoyed this episode, didn't see the Martha neck stab coming at all. And has Aaron lost weight?

The most shocking moment has to be Teri's death. Nothing can top that. Everything else was telegraphed, but you only started getting worried about Teri a few minutes before it happened, and even then you were like 'nah, no way'.

I really enjoyed this episode, didn't see the Martha neck stab coming at all. And has Aaron lost weight?

I knew something was up when she started going crazy while chopping up that Kiwi.

Well they fooled me, from the previews, Aaron crouched over yelling 'Get help now!' made me think Martha was going to kill herself. Great last 7 minutes of the show.

As for most shocking, I really liked Air Force One going down, only because I didn't think they would do it.

Really good show tonight. I'm loving the psycho VP and the Logan drama was really good too. Even when Martha was chopping up the kiwi all crazy-like, I didn't really believe she'd stab him. Anyway, there was some minor issues with timing (It takes four minutes for Logan to fly from CTU to Martha's place? Martha calls Anya and Suvarov's ordering Markov to stand down 15 seconds later?), but overall, it was a good dramatic episode. Now that the Palmers and the Bauers are out of the picture, I'm enjoying this season a lot more.

Of course, somehow I failed to learn my lesson about looking at the scenes from next week. I skipped them last time, but then I felt kinda unsatisfied when they just finished the episode with Logan and didn't do anything with the bomb, so I looked at next week's scenes and spoiled myself more than I wanted to.

Really good show tonight. I'm loving the psycho VP and the Logan drama was really good too. Even when Martha was chopping up the kiwi all crazy-like, I didn't really believe she'd stab him. Anyway, there was some minor issues with timing (It takes four minutes for Logan to fly from CTU to Martha's place? Martha calls Anya and Suvarov's ordering Markov to stand down 15 seconds later?), but overall, it was a good dramatic episode. Now that the Palmers and the Bauers are out of the picture, I'm enjoying this season a lot more.

I think that for the most part my brain has finally activated the "suspend disbelief" button when it comes to timing on 24.

Nice to see Aaron back, even if it's just a brief appearance.

This season is so weird. It's begun to feel less like it's about the current threat than a game of "I wonder what the memorable characters of 24 seasons past are up to!" Which could be an interesting concept, if they were to actually get behind it. I can't wait to inevitably see what Audrey and her wacky dad have been doing lately!

This season is so weird. It's begun to feel less like it's about the current threat than a game of "I wonder what the memorable characters of 24 seasons past are up to!" Which could be an interesting concept, if they were to actually get behind it. I can't wait to inevitably see what Audrey and her wacky dad have been doing lately!

If they were actually going to do this, there's only one more character I really care about.

Kim!

Some candidates for most surprising 24 moment:

- Chappelle's execution. NO way I expected that to actually go down. So damn hardcore.

- The nuke this season. Again, no way that was actually gonna happen, but it did.

- Teri's death, as mentioned by a few others.

- Bluetooth Guy being revealed as Graeme Bauer was an incredible shock that I don't think anybody could have seen coming.

What was shocking about Chappelle's execution? Seriously. Saunders said to do it, so Jack did it. Pretty simple stuff here.

It was shocking because Jack had to put a bullet through his boss' head, point blank. Jack has been in a million do-or-die situations and has always found a way to escape the worst possible scenario, so for him to finally just pull the trigger and blow his boss' brains out in a parking lot was pretty jarring.

What a weird episode. Absolutely no mention of Logan, Mrs. Logan, Aaron? Jack defeats a nuke with the power of Microsoft Flight Simulator? Yeeeeah...

One 24 pet peeve: "Fayed's country," "their country," etc. They did the same shit in Season 2. They can call out Russia but can't pick a Middle East nation to diss?

Also, this season already feels miles away from the Evil Bauer Family.

Yeah, no mention on the status of Logan. :( But I guess they had to diffuse a nuke.

I'm not believing Nadia as the leak, and I'm trying hard not to believe it is Milo. I predict it is Chloe.

I am bored with the character of Jack Bauer. I'm getting sick of seeing him strut around with back up teams, and easy access to help. Bill Buchanan getting on his knees and blowing Jack everytime he opens his mouth. Jack needs to be left somewhere with no backup and no help in sight. Some kind of "Behind Enemy Lines" style plot.

I am bored with the character of Jack Bauer. I'm getting sick of seeing him strut around with back up teams, and easy access to help. Bill Buchanan getting on his knees and blowing Jack everytime he opens his mouth. Jack needs to be left somewhere with no backup and no help in sight. Some kind of "Behind Enemy Lines" style plot.

You didn't happen to watch the first four episodes of the season, did you?

What a weird episode. Absolutely no mention of Logan, Mrs. Logan, Aaron? Jack defeats a nuke with the power of Microsoft Flight Simulator? Yeeeeah...

One 24 pet peeve: "Fayed's country," "their country," etc. They did the same shit in Season 2. They can call out Russia but can't pick a Middle East nation to diss?

Also, this season already feels miles away from the Evil Bauer Family.

I thought they said he was the Syrian ambassador earlier in the season? I could have sworn they did but I might have just imagined it.