TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

WWE announces 2007 DVDs

I was watching the 96 Rumble disc the other day and the sound was horrible. was this the case with the original airing, or did they mess up the audio on the disc? It could have been bad mics on the announcers.

nice to see the benoit edits on vengeance but that was a given.

I still wonder why Nitro was chosen to win this match when they didnt know Benoit was dead or about to be. Unless they were gonna job him to Benoit on the next scifi episode.

So can anyone pretty much confirm that the "list" from Pwinsider is a sham?

Bob Ryder's website reported something inaccurate? I just froze and the room is spinning like I'm on durgz right now.

But yeah, I looked high and low for that damn link (I was gonna run up the vote totals for a few of my favorites), and never found it. Shenanigans.

There is still a possibility that the list is real. Outside of the Steve Austin DVD, which will be released later this year, all of the other titles will likely will be released next year. So, we may not see an official announcement on their release for a couple of months.

There is a DVD survey on WWE.com asking fan's opinion on possible and upcoming DVD releases which include:

The Best of Raw: 15th Anniversary Edition (match compilation)

The Legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin (match compilation)

The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment (biography plus matches)

The Life and Times of Mr. Perfect (biography plus matches)

Macho Madness: The Randy Savage Story (biography plus matches)

Best of Starrcade (Multi-disc match compilation of WCW's signature event)

Sting (biography plus matches)

Put me down for those.

I think out of all of those DVDs, the one I want the most is the Sting DVD. I realize we will never see Sting in a WWE ring - ever - but I would still like to see a Sting DVD. They just need to make it happen. And they of course need to have Sting be present on the DVD too. When does his TNA contract expire?

As someone else said, I wouldn't want a Sting DVD unless Sting was on it. And even then, I'd want his whole carear, TNA and all. Same goes if they ever did a Raven DVD.

They wouldn't do a Sting DVD. First of all, he owns the copywright to his name, even though Vince owns the old WCW footage. Secondly why the hell would the WWE make a DVD dedicated to a wrestler who appears on TNA every week? It'd be like giving their competitor free advertising.

Macho Madness: The Randy Savage Story (biography plus matches)

Are you serious or is this just a compilation of the Coliseum Home Video tapes?

Sting (biography plus matches)

Better have Flair vs Sting from Clash of Champions 1 and some old tag matches with Warrior.

Best of Starrcade (Multi-disc match compilation of WCW's signature event)

Very interesting will it have matches never released on video from the 80s when it was a tour or am I confusing this with the Great American Bash? How many times are they going to release Piper vs Valentine?

The Legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin (match compilation)

Will it only be WWF matches?

The Best of Raw: 15th Anniversary Edition (match compilation)

Must repent for Raw X: The Slammy Awards

And once again, let me remind everyone: nobody has actually been able to post a link to this supposed list, or has even seen it themselves on WWE.com.

LivingLegend, thanks again for keeping us up to date on the bonus exclusive disc info.

http://cgi.ebay.com/WWF-WWE-NEW-Kane-Journ...1QQcmdZViewItem

Matches include: Unforgiven 1998 Kane vs Undertaker *Inferno Match,

Unforgiven 2003 Kane vs Shane McMahon *Last Man Standing,

SummerSlam 2004 Kane vs Matt Hardy *Til Death Do Us Part,

Unforgiven 2004 Kane vs Shawn Michaels *No DQ,

Vengeance 2005 Kane vs Edge.

I never knew Kane had a DVD on him.

Just a way to promote See no evill... i did want the DVD though... i want to see HBK vs Kane

Was the AWA DVD any good? I was thinking of picking it up.

My friend has it and said its good to watch only a few times... it wasnt woth the 20 dollars he paid... i reccomend pay less than 15.....

He never did have his own DVD, and that link isn't working now.

51SZ95BEP5L._AA240_.jpg

Its a real DVD. I saw it being sold at Suncoast for like $5. Its just the matches though, no documentary or anything like that. I think Kane's career, not a great one mind you due to crap booking, has been long enough to warrant his own set though.

Huh. I've never seen it, uh, anywhere before. And the match listing is pretty generic, some of them are obvious gimmes, others are "umm why THAT one?"

Was the AWA DVD any good? I was thinking of picking it up.

It has one of their better documentaries. Many clipped matches on the second disk, but you do get a Rockers vs. Rose/Somers match and Lawler/Von Erich in full. Considering it covers almost all unfamiliar territory, I think it's well worth a purchase.

The Kane dvd was out last year a little before Christmas I believe. I almost bought it a few times, but I own all the matches except the Shane McMahon one.

The Kane dvd was out last year a little before Christmas I believe. I almost bought it a few times, but I own all the matches except the Shane McMahon one.

A FEW times.... why buy it more than once? My friend had Mankind vs Shawn Michaels (Mind Games) about 5 times

HIstory of WWE Championship

Mankind greatest hits andd misses

HBK: Boyhood Dream

HBK : The Vault

and i believe one more....

I thought the Unforgiven match sucked so you're not missing out. Their rematch with the Ambulance was a lot better IMO.