TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hank Kingsley

Scrubs

Guest Vitamin X
Who does everybody think JD will end up with at show's end?

I hope and pray for a returning Mandy Moore...

My friend, who I had mentioned earlier in this thread, keeps hounding me about his theory that J.D. will end up with Elliot, is who I'm starting to agree with more. I know they cut that story off in season 4, but he keeps bringing up a good point about that the show, since it's supposed to be a look back through J.D.'s eyes like a diary, then you see how the pilot episode is set up as J.D.'s chase to get Elliot at the end of it all.

I mean, and there's still tension there, like when the beer got spilled on Elliot's boobs and she noted how nice they looked wet. JD looked at them and said "oh yeah they do..."

MY THERAPEUTIC MONTH

9pm 2007-02-22 ALL NEW!

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A MONTH MAKES -- J.D. falls for a sexy new physical therapist but because of his unfortunate circumstances he finds it difficult to ask her out. Meanwhile, Turk breaks his arm and Dr. Kelso sends him back to residency where, with the help of Dr. Cox, he realizes that he knows less about actual medicine than he thought he did. Elsewhere, Eliot invites Keith to move in with her, but isn't quite ready to compromise her house rules. All the while Carla provides each of the doctors with guidance while they get over their fear, ignorance and stubbornness. Neil Flynn also stars.

Sounds like a lot of episodes we've seen before, but with the new twist in Turk's case, which could be interesting.

I liked the whole "three characters say the same thing at the same time" trick...the first 10 times they used it. :(

So far this season hasn't accomplished much, but if anything it's gotten me to like Keith. They definitely toned him down and he's a lot better that way.

Oh, I did like the return of J.D.'s sad musical cue.

The chick Turk traded novelty glasses with looked like the woman from the Special K cereal bar commercial that doesn't understand that her friends are talking about sex. I'm probably mistaken, though.

I thought the episode ended up being really good last night. I loved the repeated Turk starting to think about impressing Dr. Cox bits with J.D. stopping him.

Also, the passing out from pooping bit always makes me laugh.

Decent episode...the Janitor's mutton chops stole that particular show.

I'm glad JD didn't get the physio girl...I'm tired of him forming relationships with every hot woman that comes into the hospital. Maybe its not actualy that many, but it feels like it.

Guest Vitamin X

Not to mention the therapist (and the girl he asked out later) looked exactly like Kim. He sure has a thing for anime-esque blondes with big eyes, doesn't he? The Mandy Moore relationship being the exception.

My favorite part without a doubt was when the Janitor took off the mutton chops at the party.

tomorrow's episode is called "My Night to Remember"

A memory loss patient is the peg for a look back on the last seasons of Scrubs, when the Sacred Heart crew looks back at their memorable moments.

hmm. Not sure how much substance will be in this episode. Still sounds fun though.

They might be able to get some semblance of a storyline out of it, though. Dead Like Me did this pretty well with what I believe was "Nighthawks," when the characters filled out self-evaluations. A lot of clips but also character development. Then again that was an hour-long show.

And hey, the season 5 DVD is announced for release on May 22nd.

B000NOKFH6.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V43462631_.jpg

I just hope to god that's not the real cover. With the exception of Elliot, those are pictures from season one.

I just hope to god that's not the real cover. With the exception of Elliot, those are pictures from season one.

It looks pretty awful.

Want to shave your head because you don't like the direction your hairline is heading? Fine. But if you're going to make that drastic of a change in the appearance of a main character on a TV show, you can't just have your characters act like it didn't happen. Even a snarky line from Turk about Cox wanting to look like him woulda been better than nothing.

Tonight's episode is called "My Fishbowl":

When Private Dancer is released from the hospital, the military informs him that his injuries are too severe to be reinstated into the service, so he gets depressed.

I actually don't hate Michael Weston as Private Dancer as much as I thought I would. At least compared to his character in The Last Kiss.

Oh, and this was on TV.com re: Cox's baldness.

Dr. Cox appears with a shaved head in this episode. In the podcast, it is explained that the reason for this will be revealed in a future episode.

I guess they changed the episode order after filming. Weird.

Pretty good episode, but not exactly memorable. Loved Cox's thing in the cold open, pointing out all the background characters (namely Snoop Dogg Resident) and the water balloon argument. It's hilarious how they keep piling onto Elliot's most depressing childhood ever.

But fart jokes? I mean really.

And tonight is the most creatively-titled episode ever!

My Scrubs

J.D. and Turk try to treat Dr. Kelso's uninsured friend. Meanwhile, Dr. Kelso himself is concerend about a clothing thief. Elsewhere, Dr. Cox tries to convince Eliot that a reformed drug addict isn't exactly clean, and the Janitor blackmails Carla.