TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 10

I've never not watched a Redskins game when I had the oppurtunity to, but if Brunell is still the starter next week, I am seriously considering skipping it, or at least showing up with a paper bag.

Man, I know the Colts staggered to 9-0 today but they looked like shit. Utecht fumbled the ball on a drive, then of course Dominic Rhodes fumbled late and could have cost them the game. Thankfully Rian Lindell decided to suck for the Bills. Just wondering, but why not feature Addai at this point at RB? He's clearly better out there.

Guest Paul

The Colts continue to flirt with losing to a shitty team.

What shitty teams are left on their schedule?

The Colts continue to flirt with losing to a shitty team.

What shitty teams are left on their schedule?

Tennessee, Houston, and Miami

(Miami is in week 17, BTW)

Guest Paul

Then Miami will beat them so during the off-season the world can say "OMG Saban, genius, SB next yerrrr!"

Man, I know the Colts staggered to 9-0 today but they looked like shit. Utecht fumbled the ball on a drive, then of course Dominic Rhodes fumbled late and could have cost them the game. Thankfully Rian Lindell decided to suck for the Bills. Just wondering, but why not feature Addai at this point at RB? He's clearly better out there.

That's because today's teams cannot touch the quality of the teams "pre-salary cap" era.

I'm sure the Jets have a great defense and all, but man is the Patriots offense miserable right now. And it's not just the receivers, its the play calling. The ground game was working and AGAIN they just abandon it. There is no reason Brady should be throwing the ball 37 times when Dillon is averaging 8.9 yards a carry. It's starting to piss me off now.

And how does a THREE MAN RUSH get to Brady at the end?

They need to pound the FUCK out of the ball with Dillon and Maroney to get the safeties to move up, and then use play action to go over the top. Sanders was in like every running play last week and the Jets safety came up this week, but they STILL don't do it.

Brady doesn't have the "He's still getting used to his receivers" excuse to fall back on any more; his receivers were bailing his ass out a couple times today. 1 TD and 6 turnovers (5 INTs, 1 fumble) in two weeks is Bledsoe-esque.

Looking it up, New England has played the 32nd (Indy) and 30th (Jets) ranked rushing defenses the last two weeks.

They threw more than they ran in BOTH games (though it was almost an even ratio vs. Indy). What....the....hell?

Edited by KingPK

Anyone ELSE just see that play by the Saints?

The center hiked the ball, apparently bouncing it off of Drew Brees' left leg. It bounced back about 8 yards straight to Deuce McAllister, who ran it in for a TD.

The announcers have yet to determine if the play is being scored as a fumble recovery or a rush for a TD.

Which is what I said, two gimmie games with GB and Arizona with Denver playing the practice squad. Seattle or St. Louis could easily lay down as well.

I don't think its a gimme against Green Bay but Arizona is defnitely a gimme. but ill give them their creidt, I can see the 49ers finishing 7-9 which is pretty good for them.

I seriously have no clue who the favorite to win the SB this year should be. Every single contending team has at least one real exploitable weakness that could mean their downfall.

Parity sure is good, isn't it?

I'm really liking the Chargers right now as a SB contender, especially when Merriman comes back. Only issue is how Rivers will fare in the playoffs.

The Chargers are as close as we can get right now, but we've got the double whammy of not only a rookie QB in the playoffs, but a rookie QB being coached in the playoffs by Marty Schottenheimer.

Ouch.

I seriously have no clue who the favorite to win the SB this year should be. Every single contending team has at least one real exploitable weakness that could mean their downfall.

Oh quit being a baby.

Yep. Otherwise the rest of the season would just be the Colts victory parade and nobody wants to see that.

Seahawks are so screwed if the team doesn't get healthy. It seems like half the damn team is out.

They need Alexander or Hasselbeck back so very badly. Their's no real fire to the team right now. Their just...there.

Josh Brown is the only Seahawk playing as good as he did last season it seems. Bless that man.

I actually fell asleep while watching Chargers v.s. Bengals...I assumed it was in the bag for the Bengals. How wrong I was.

Yes it is- been a really fun season

Guest Felonies!

Man, the Raiders should've won that game. What a bummer. You gotta pull for the Raiders sometimes.

Guest Felonies!
Did Marvin jump yet? His team is winning now, I hope he didn't end his life when they were losing.

I said last night it was going to be a close game...well, 1 point is as close as you can get without a tie.

Thanks, Tim McMarvin.

Man, Tiki Barber is torching our vaunted defense. I smell 4-game losing streak.

lol, giants kicker

It's a good thing football is so good in every other facet, since they clearly have the dumbest rules of any major professional sport.

Guest Felonies!

The Bears do not look convincing here. Also, is it just me or does Coughlin always have this "are you fucking kidding me" facial expression?

This team has no running game. I mean, I feel like we're not a 7-1 team, and that we're just hanging on for dear life so we don't get blown out.

The Patriots are running the type of offense they ran when Antowain Smith was the primary running back, except Charlie Weiss was a better play-caller.

The plays they are calling now are not as good, but more importantly they don't need to run that type of offense.

I thought the Pats looked fine last week, even though they lost it was on some freak plays. But today they just looked bad.