TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

This week in the NBA

Wow, from December 10th to December 25th The Timberwolves have 5 games. Who schedules this crap?

TEAM W L GB PF PA

Utah 18 7 0 102.5 98.3 (25 games)

Denver 14 9 3 108.8 105.4 (23 games)

Minnesota 10 11 6 93.0 93.2 (21 games)

Portland 11 14 7 93.1 97.3 (25 games)

Seattle 10 16 9 99.8 101.1 (26 games)

Note: Every other team in the NBA has at least 23 games, I want to watch my TimberPuppies!!!

There is no reason the suns should be on a 18 game winning streak when they play the mavs.

Amare put up those numbers in 25 minutes last night which is really great. They just took it to Toronto who aren't looking pretty without Bosh.

There are going to be alot of "What happend to Utah losing to Atlanta and NewYork" but Atlanta is getting healthy and they are starting to be a tough team.

And I get ahead of myself as Mike Woodson gets entirely outcoached in the 4th quarter and COUGHED up the game. That is a game that should get a coach fired.

The Lakers are playing perfect basketball right now. Kobe went out and Phil stuck Bynum on Garnett. KG hasn't done shit since, Bynum's dominated over Garnett and the game's turned around. Kobe's not coming back in until this unit screws up, and that looks really unlikely. The Radmanovic that's been out there over the past few games is the one that makes me wonder how he only got the MLE.

So, the Denver/Phoenix game was postponed due to a blizzard. How convenient.

Presumably, though, that pushes back the returns of Carmelo and Smith one more game, depending on when they reschedule the game for.

David Lee wins it with an inbound tip in with .1 seconds left in the 2nd OT after the Bobcats fumbled away a chance to even get a shot off after a possession that began with about 23 seconds to go.

ESPN showed Michael Jordan sitting in the crowd after that Lee shot, surrounded by taunting Knick fans. I think Ahmad Rashad was sitting with him.

Guest NYankees

Michael Jordan could care less about Knicks Fans. The Bulls beat the Knicks 4 times in the 1990's in the Playoffs and Jordan always got the better of the Knicks.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

It still makes me sad that Michael Jordan has been in any way associated with such entities as "the Washington Wizards" and "the Charlotte Bobcats" when he could've been part of the Bulls in a front office or ownership position had it not been for the Jerrys. It's just so wrong that he owns the Bobcats. The Charlotte Bobcats.

It still makes me sad that Michael Jordan has been in any way associated with such entities as "the Washington Wizards" and "the Charlotte Bobcats" when he could've been part of the Bulls in a front office or ownership position had it not been for the Jerrys. It's just so wrong that he owns the Bobcats. The Charlotte Bobcats.

It's the exact same situation as Larry Bird and the Celtics. The Celtics should have given Bird the reigns, instead they gave them to Rick Pitino and now Danny Ainge is playing with the team. I mean, I like the young guys that Ainge has picked up, but that's about it. I am afraid he'll probably end up getting rid of the wrong ones on top of it. I think Robert Parish put it best when he said the Celtics are best suited to lock Ainge in a closet after the draft each year. If Bird had the power in Boston he has in Indiana, and got the job when he should've, I say the Celtics would've already had another Finals appearance, if not another championship by now.

The Lakers are playing perfect basketball right now. Kobe went out and Phil stuck Bynum on Garnett. KG hasn't done shit since, Bynum's dominated over Garnett and the game's turned around. Kobe's not coming back in until this unit screws up, and that looks really unlikely. The Radmanovic that's been out there over the past few games is the one that makes me wonder how he only got the MLE.

Because he tends to slack off too.

I think that we have all seen that while Jordan was one of if not the greatest player of all time, he is a HORRIBLE executive. H learned that lesson with the Wizards, and I think he is better suited being one of the faces of the Bobcats. Because you can play like nobody's business does not mean that it would translate to either the coaching or management levels. After the way Reinsdorf and Krause ran all the players off (thinking somehow it was THEM who were the catalyst for the Bulls' successes), there was no way in hell that Jordan was going to take an office job with the Bulls.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
I think that we have all seen that while Jordan was one of if not the greatest player of all time, he is a HORRIBLE executive. H learned that lesson with the Wizards, and I think he is better suited being one of the faces of the Bobcats. Because you can play like nobody's business does not mean that it would translate to either the coaching or management levels. After the way Reinsdorf and Krause ran all the players off (thinking somehow it was THEM who were the catalyst for the Bulls' successes), there was no way in hell that Jordan was going to take an office job with the Bulls.

I'm quite happy with John Paxson as the GM, but I wish Jordan had some ownership of the Bulls. Less Reinsdorf.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Was Gilbert Arenas always this weird, or did he just recently suffer minor head trauma? Like in 2005, he was just one of the guys on a Wizards team that inexplicably got a 5th seed in the East, and now he's living in oxygen chambers, demanding the team change back to the Washington Bullets, and promising 100-point games. I'm patiently awaiting the day he declares that he is now to be called "Uktar Khan, King Of The Mongols" or something.

He promised 4 50 point games.

It would not surprise me if he got 3 of them.

Oh, okay. I thought he said 100 in each. I think he could get 50 easily in all then. The Suns will let him score and just outscore him, D'Antoni even said that himself when the grudge was announced. Portland's been better this year, but he could still easily score crazy on them.

Also, Celtics start their first of two-three weeks without Pierce tonight.

Chris Paul straight up SHITTED on Dwight Howard last night.

Well so did Mary Carey but that's not new.

The magic are weird. One night they are good, The next night, they are being lit up by the Warriors 3 pt shooters. Tied game in the 4th.

Guest NYankees

Frye and David Lee are turning into the future front court for the Knicks. They both have over 10 rb's.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

I don't know about that one, but wow, did the Bulls not show up or what? Oof. I can't get my team's games, so I wouldn't know. I guess they're still in decent shape, though.