TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

What did you eat today?

Yesterday;

Breakfast: Bowl of Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops

Lunch: Two tacos, some corn muffins and a Mr. Pibb.

Afternoon snack: French Onion Sun Chips and an RX Energy Drink

Dinner: Tuna sandwich on multi grain bread with some Sour Cream and Onion Pringles and a bottle of water

Evening snack: 2 6 piece Chicken McNuggets (BOGO) and an Orange Hi-C

Breakfast: Some random cereal that my girlfriend bought. I think that it had oats or something.

Lunch: Vegetarian tacos.

Dinner: Plan on having Cajun Catfish with grilled shrimp and mushrooms.

Breakfast: Glass of milk and some chunky dark chocolate cookies. Yeah...

Lunch: Chick-Fil-A Original Chicken Sandwich with honey mustard. I'll be damned if that wasn't the most delicious fast food sandwich I've ever had.

Dinner: Cooked my variation of fried rice for dinner, with the eggs mixed into the rice and cooked together. It gives the rice a yellow tinge. Don't know anybody outside of my family that cooks it like that. There was some sliced ham in the fridge so that was the choice of meat. Green onions, some soy sauce and a little garlic for flavor. It wasn't great but it was edible, so I was satisfied.

Breakfast: Pretzel rods and a bottled water (I was on the run and the milk had spoiled ruining the possibility of cereal)

Lunch: Tuna Sandwich, Sour Cream and Onion Pringles and a Dr. Pepper

Dinner: Some crappy frozen cheese pizza with some bacon and tomatoes thrown on top and water

Late night snack/2nd dinner: Two Whopper Jr, a large fry, and a small chocolate shake.

And now I feel just a bit like crap. I knew eating Burger King at 11:30 at night was probably a terrible idea.

Guest Hasbeen2

Biscuits and gravy, bacon and scrambled eggs, juice and milk. 12" grilled chicken sandwich from Subway. Chicken fingers, baked potato, salad. That's pretty much the usual kind of things for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Dinner: Tuna on rye bread with a side of unseasoned rice and a glass of water.

After-Dinner Snack: Double Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese (no pickles or onions, extra cheese, packet of mayo) with fries and a Pibb Xtra.

Man, I had possibly the shittiest eating day ever or the most glorious depending on how you look at it;

Breakfast: Bowl of Corn Flakes and Cranberry Juice

Early Lunch: McChicken, medium fries and medium orange Hi-C

Late Lunch: 3 Crab Rangoons, 3 Chicken Fingers, 1 sliced BBQ pork rib, a spring roll and pork fried rice from local Chinese restaurant

Dinner: 2 slices of Papa John's pizza and a lot of bottled water (Like 3 or 4, wanted to keep the voice fresh)

"Late Night" meal (It was like 10 so not that late but didn't know what else to call it): Moons Over My Hammy and a Pineapple Dream from Denny's. The latter is surprisingly really fucking good. Easily the best item I've ever had at Denny's.

Breakfast: Porridge with some raisens thrown in

Lunch: Egg mayonaise sandwich on wholemeal bread with lettece and cucumber

Dinner: A mix of Indian cuisine I had at a friends house I had to celebrate Diwali

Breakfast: A pear and Carnation instant breakfast

Lunch: Two sandwiches from the little deli near my place. One with oven-roasted turkey and Black Forest ham, the other with smoked ham and BBQ chicken. Both had lots of cheese, mayo, butter, mustard and pickles. I bought two hot pepperettes from them as well, but I'm always disappointed with them. (I've actually been on a city-wide "Best Pepperette" search for about 2.5 years).

Dinner: Whole-wheat spaghetti, with some sauce I made up: Diced green pepper, onion, red pepper, and sausage, smothered in chipotle sauce and fried up. It's been a while since I'd strayed from my typical spaghetti and meatballs, covered in red sauce, and a retarded amount of crushed chiles and parmesean, cut as small as possible, eaten with a fork and knife.

Breakfast: Bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and a Cranberry Juice

Lunch: Clam Chowder, fries, and chocolate milk

Afternoon snack: Cheez Its and water

Dinner: Mom's homemade pizza, Sprite and some kettle chips

Late night snack: Smothered Cheese Fries and a Pineapple Dream (two Fridays in a row at Denny's- jeez)

This will kill some time as I wait for my family to wake up for Christmas:

Lunch: roast chicken, roast potatos, Yorkshire pudding and brocolli

Tea: ham, mashed potato and cheese

I ate quite a few cookies between meals as well.

Guest Tact

We had a roasted chicken, and potatoes with cake and brownies. It's very delicious and we are all contented.

Lunch: Sub of the day. I had a 12 inch Italian. I made sure to ask for it that way, but the girl behind the counter totally didn't get it because she was foreign. Haha.

Tea: Burgers and chips. They were good as far as these things go.

In between meals, I had a few packets of crisps and sweets.

Breakfast: Two cups of Kashi honey toasted cereal

Lunch: Pair of extra lean turkey burgers on whole wheat buns

Dinner: Probably a spinach salad with six chicken breast tenders, pecans, olive oil and lots of spices

Snacks: Apple, orange, Gatorade powder/whey protein mix (after lifting), turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread

Plus a ton of water.

Breakfast: a weak-ass granola bar, as I substituted a wholesome morning meal with a trip to the post office

Lunch: Linguini with portabello mushrooms and diced tomatoes, garlic bread, water

Dinner: Spinach fettuccine with clams and anchovies, red wine

latter-night snack: Oaken Barrel Brewing Co. Gnaw Bone Ale

Who needs yesterday's papers? Who needs yesterday's food?

Breakfast: sausages, fried bread, roast potatos, beans and mushrooms.

Lunch: sausages, mashed potato and roast potatos.

Tea: meatballs, pasta and garlic bread.

In between meals I ate cookies.

I tried Moe's today to see if it could fill in my craving for Chipotle back in Ohio. It was good, and I love that they give free chips and salsa, but the burrito was nearly as good and it was pissed off by the lack of Tabasico sauce.

Morning: Spagetti/Meatballs

Snack: Honey Oat Cereal

Lunch: Turkey sandwhich

Snack: Grilled Chicken Filet

Dinner: Grilled Chicken w/rice

Grilled chicken can taste a billion different ways.

3 Beef Tacos on flour tortillas from Paco's Tacos. If anyone here is from Downriver Michigan, I suggest checking it out. That place has the best Chicken Fajitas I have ever had.

Sandwiches today. Diet be damned.

Lunch: Roast beef sandwich from the local grocery store. Half gallon of iced tea.

Dinner: Steak, onion, peppers, mushrooms and provolone on french bread. Another half gallon of iced tea.

Breakfast: I tried making an omelette, but I took my attention off of the pan and ended up with scrambled eggs. So, I took some onions, peppers, cheese and mushrooms and made a half-assed plate of breakfast nachos by throwing the concoction on top of tortilla chips with some salsa. The girlfriend looked at me like I was out of my mind, but it really wasn't that bad. I couldn't make any coffee because I forgot to take out the coffee grounds the last time I made coffee and there was some nice looking green mold growing in there, so I had to have water.

Lunch: Subway for their sub of the day (nasty meatball marinara), sun chips and iced tea.

Dinner: I just made a can of split pea soup that wasn't bad. More iced tea too.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Ham frenzy. I've eaten about three inches of the way into this mustardy easter motherfucker.

I think my stomach bug is clearing up as I'm starting to eat full meals again, albeit not in the ungodly portions I usually consume:

Lunch: pork, roast potatos, Yorkshire pudding, carrots, gravy, peas and parsips

Tea: white bread and chicken drumsticks

I also ate a packet of prawn cocktail crisps.

Carribean Black Bean stir fry with Pork Bites for Lunch. Dinner it was Roast Beef with gravy, rice, mashed potatoes, penne pasta with a dinner roll and beef barley soup.

Ham, pineapple stuffing, gratined potatoes, assorted veg, rolls and pepsi.

I like the easter food. The religion behind it, meh.