TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RayCo

A.J. Styles: "The Gay Community?"

Guest RayCo

Heres the link to it, caused abit of fuss for some reason, I don't see the problem myself, what de YOU tink ebout it mon?

You'll have to have the your headphones on or the volume up, or both.

lololoolololol....

AJ Styles is a hardcore Christian, so I'm sure he's not all that into the gay community.

Watch his ROH matches, he frequently tells heckling fans to "SHUT UP, FAGGOT!"

How Christian of him.

I didn't say he was a good Christian :huh:

Guest RayCo

He should start pretending to be from da gheddo, the homos will get off his back then, and da gheddo community will love him.

I think I remember reading where Styles was also yelling "faggot" at people during Vince Russo's Ring of Glory shows.

How Christian of him.

That would make him a good Christian because Christians hate fags, it's in the bible.

Now I want to see this skit on Impact.

*With the caption, "Last Friday"*

Borash: Hey AJ, want some ham?

AJ: Meat on Friday? You son of a bitch!

*Styles kicks the shit out of him*

That or him winning the X-Division title, and refusing to defend it on PPVs because Sunday's a day of rest.

How Christian of him.

That would make him a good Christian because Christians hate fags, it's in the bible.

Please Shut up

How Christian of him.

Please Shut up

That's not to say AJ doesn't agree with that statement....

Meh, I don't see the big deal. He wasn't expecting a crank call and got caught on the wrong foot. Also, that AJ homophobia shit came from a photoshopped pic.

How Christian of him.

Please Shut up

That's not to say AJ doesn't agree with that statement....

Whether he does or not doesn't make that a true statement. Nowhere in the Bible does it say to hate gay people

Meh, I don't see the big deal. He wasn't expecting a crank call and got caught on the wrong foot. Also, that AJ homophobia shit came from a photoshopped pic.

I dunno if he has homophobia, but he sure likes to call people "faggots."

I suppose I should not have said Bible. I woulds like to replace Bible with "views of the churches of Christianity as led by #1 Pope"

I suppose I should not have said Bible. I woulds like to replace Bible with "views of the churches of Christianity as led by #1 Pope"

The Pope only leads the Catholic Church.

Now that I've been a dick, I'll give that a lot of Christianity is full tilt homophobic.

Now I want to see this skit on Impact.

*With the caption, "Last Friday"*

Borash: Hey AJ, want some ham?

AJ: Meat on Friday? You son of a bitch!

*Styles kicks the shit out of him*

That or him winning the X-Division title, and refusing to defend it on PPVs because Sunday's a day of rest.

And he could start calling it the Christ-division title

Guest RayCo

That should now be part of his entrance music "The gay community? , mmunity, munity, unity, nity...*entrance music*" after playing back the tape on the next iMPACT in a worked shoot angle...enter Chris Kanyon!..and then let them feud and after beating Kanyon on iMPACT A.J. calls the fans "a bunch of f*cking faggots" on the mic. The gay looking pic of him pops up on the screen, someone comes out and says "isn't it ironic" which embarrases and enrages A.J. and he has a tempar tentrum and goes wild, hits a planted queen in the front row then spits on him.

That should now be part of his entrance music "The gay community? , mmunity, munity, unity, nity...*entrance music*" after playing back the tape on the next iMPACT in a worked shoot angle...enter Chris Kanyon!..and then let them feud and after beating Kanyon on iMPACT A.J. calls the fans "a bunch of f*cking faggots" on the mic. The gay looking pic of him pops up on the screen, someone comes out and says "isn't it ironic" which embarrases and enrages A.J. and he has a tempar tentrum and goes wild, hits a planted queen in the front row then spits on him.

If Russo reads TSM, that is now officially been booked. :(

Whether he does or not doesn't make that a true statement. Nowhere in the Bible does it say to hate gay people

True. I stone people to death all the time—doesn't mean I hate them. Big difference there.

Guest RayCo

Christians don't believe in murder for homosexuality: 'If man spills the blood of another man, then by man shall his blood be spilled'...basically implying that you shouldn't kill someone, but if you do commit most heinous sin, then you should suffer the same fate.

But come on, TNA have to take advantage of a potential worked shoot angle, their turning Styles heel anyway.

Ah, one of my pet peeves, and I know I'll be flamed for this, is the confusion that just because homosexuality is considered a sin in most Christian churches, that all or most Christians are "homophobic."

Ah, one of my pet peeves, and I know I'll be flamed for this, is the confusion that just because homosexuality is considered a sin in most Christian churches, that all or most Christians are "homophobic."

Well if you want to be a good Christian you should be. I can't be a good muslim and not hate infidels.

Since this thread was doomed from the start, would you care to clarify this statement? Is your pet peeve intolerance or semantics? I promise we won't flame you if your answer contains logic.

Since this thread was doomed from the start, would you care to clarify this statement? Is your pet peeve intolerance or semantics? I promise we won't flame you if your answer contains logic.

Since I agree with Invader, and this thread has already pulled me out of lurking, I'll throw my thought on this out there.

The Bible doesn't say anywhere to hate gays. It says that a man sleeping with a man, or woman with a woman, is un-natural, and an abomination unto God. This in NO WAY says to hate homosexuals. It does say that their lifestyle is not consistent with Christianity. Jesus Himself says "Love your neighbor as yourself." It's idiotic "conservative Christian" fascist types that are homophobic. They're essentially the exception to the rule. Kind of like how everyone thinks that all wrestling fans are fat beer guzzling rednecks who think wrestling is %100 real.

People who are truly Christian, who live a life consistent with the teachings of the Bible, are NOT homophobic. They just don't agree with the decision. Love the sinner, hate the sin.