TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Super Bowl XLI

Part of me thinks they should have thought hard about putting in Griese after Rex fumbled for the second time earlier in the game.

This 12 point deficit might as well be 35 with the inepititude of the Bears offense today. If they have any hope of getting back in it they are going to need a defensive TD of some sort.

This has got to be close to a record for offensive futility. It's funny because the Colts D hasn't been especially dominant per se; the Bears just can't drive for shit tonight.

Memory refresher back to Super Bowl 35..The Giants didnt score an offensive TD (the only td was a kick return) and Kerry Collins (15 of 39 112 yards 4 ints) played worse than Rex Grossman.

Well, the Bears have no chance of winning at this point, I think. But they still have a chance to cover the spread. C'mon!

anyone know why they keep booing muhammad, or is it like a chant or something? seems like everytime he does something he's getting booed.

I think they're saying "MOOSE"

The Colts D is pretty much doing what they did in the first two rounds: keep the run at bay and let the crappy QB lose the game for you.

It's funny irony that the high-powered, high-scoring Colts have won these last two (or more) playoff games by playing the type of game the Patriots did; dink n' dunk and intermediate passes in the middle along with a sustained running attack to eat the clock and wear down the D. Just shows you what gets it done in the league.

And yes, I'm basically trying to piss Czech off at this point.

Edited by KingPK

Guess we can call it now

Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

Joseph Addai should have his dick sucked by the rest of his team for keeping those drives going on all of those 3rd and short receptions.

Yeah, I'd go with Addai, though the fan vote won't make a difference because all the media members are falling over each other getting their Peyton ballots in right now.

Manning certainly merits *some* consideration as he had a good game, but it was the backs that really won them the game.

Actually, they should give it to Grossman since he did just as much to win the game for Indy.

Edited by KingPK