TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

I am starting a TSM Wiki

Before this I didn't like any of you. Now I love you all. I enjoyed reading this.

In hindsight I should probably rename myself CheesalaISMarginal, but I am sure I'd get shit for that too.

I recommend just changing it to "Cheesala"

Guest Queen Leelee
If god were Russian, and a woman, and a poster at forums.thesmartmarks.com he would be Leena. Someday the children who infiltrate the diseased cum sock that is forums.thesmartmarks.com will understand her brillance shining through the dark muck of stupidity that engulfs virtually every thread.
Quality.

Borderline schizo Sorta fine tits though

Has a crush on Randy Orton

What the fuck is this.

My entry requires PERFECT grammar and punctuation.

What is "borderline schizo"? Either you're schizo, or you're not. Sorta fine tits? Please. The boys here have already shot gallons.

My crushes are: RANDALL Orton. Andrew Martin. Alexander Rodriguez. MaliVai Washington. Katharine McPhee. Catherine Osterman. Sashara Cohen. Marta Domachowska. Ripper.

Remind me if I've forgotten anyone.

If god were Russian, and a woman, and a poster at forums.thesmartmarks.com he would be Leena. Someday the children who infiltrate the diseased cum sock that is forums.thesmartmarks.com will understand her brillance shining through the dark muck of stupidity that engulfs virtually every thread.
Quality.

Borderline schizo Sorta fine tits though

Has a crush on Randy Orton

What the fuck is this.

My entry requires PERFECT grammar and punctuation.

What is "borderline schizo"? Either you're schizo, or you're not. Sorta fine tits? Please. The boys here have already shot gallons.

My crushes are: RANDALL Orton. Andrew Martin. Alexander Rodriguez. MaliVai Washington. Katharine McPhee. Catherine Osterman. Sashara Cohen. Marta Domachowska. Ripper.

Remind me if I've forgotten anyone.

Adam Scott?

also included myself in the Canadian poster section.

Well, according to a google search:

"Check out MF Doom (a/k/a Viktor Vaughn or Madvillain) - it's the lead dude from KMD's solo stuff. obviously people listen to hip-hop for different reasons these days, and this is definitely not party music...but the dude is by far the most clever and creative rhyme writer that I've heard in years - his rhyme scheme is just asinine - he rhymes shit like "rob reiner" and "knob shiner", "borderline schizo" with "sorta fine tits though" and "bug out joe sixpack" with "dug out yo' chicks back". I have a tough time listening to any other hip-hop after listening to his shit."

Plus the person who wrote that also partook in the Infinite Jest discussion on Incandenza's talk page, so it definitely ain't that Faygo-drinking 'Lo.