TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

The WWE 2007 Hall Of Fame Thread

WWE HALL OF FAME CEREMONY TO BE BROADCAST ON USA NETWORK

Michael Chavez sent word that World Wrestling Entertainment will air the 2007 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will air on USA Network at midnight/11 CT on Saturday 3/31.

-PWInsider.com

So either the Samoans or J.R. won't be inducted. Meltzer made it sound like a done deal for both.

The Samoans are in. The announcement will be on this week's Smackdown

Thank you for the info. That's alot of people going in.

So who does the acceptance speech for The Sheik?

So either the Samoans or J.R. won't be inducted. Meltzer made it sound like a done deal for both.

The Samoans are in. The announcement will be on this week's Smackdown

Thank you for the info. That's alot of people going in.

So who does the acceptance speech for The Sheik?

RVD does the speech. Sabu accepts.

Meltzer's already stated in the Observer that Austin's inducting him. I'm sure he'll be the last person come Monday.

Thats why I never really trust on what Meltzer says until I see it actually happen. Not really saying that Meltzer is wrong, but in wrestling, its better to see it happen then hear that it could be happening.

Anyone know where I can watch The Sheik's HOF video? I tried WWE.com, but it's way too high of quality for my crappy DSL to take.

Weird because I have Dsl and it worked for me

Why? Because it's doesn't have a big sexy name? Rhodes' should have a great speech as well as King's and maybe Shatner will bring something to the table as well. I was disapointed that they went with the Wade Boggs move since that was a chance for Flair to do a speech since Bockwinkel and Rhodes are covered. While it won't match the awesomeness of the previous inductions, I do think we'll see a couple good speeches and a few good laughs.

What will be aired on USA? It starts at mid-night, so obviously it's going to be tape delayed but will it just be the big three or will they actually show the whole thing?

Matt Anoa'i, formerly known as Rosey, and cousin Samu will induct their fathers, The Wild Samoans, into the Hall of Fame.

You mean the LEGENDARY Samu.

Afa's promotion, WXW, referred to Samu that way in their shows. I found it quite amusing.

So I updated the first post again, but I also added the confirmed inductee's as well. I know who the rumored ones are but I will only add the confirmed ones.

Bobby Heenan will induct Nick Bockwinkel into the HOF. --- WWE.com

That was a given. Now we just need Flair to get on the show to continue their traditional speeches. Dusty hasn't been confirmed for having Cody do the speech but I thought that was a done deal, if not, obviously Flair is the right person for it.

Perhaps they should place him as the emcee instead.

Bobby Heenan will induct Nick Bockwinkel into the HOF. --- WWE.com

That was a given. Now we just need Flair to get on the show to continue their traditional speeches. Dusty hasn't been confirmed for having Cody do the speech but I thought that was a done deal, if not, obviously Flair is the right person for it.

Perhaps they should place him as the emcee instead.

I believe that cody and goldust will induct dusty rhodes and not flair, even though that would be better

For what it's worth, this ad is sometimes the first thing us Canuckians get to see whenever we pop in WWE.com. Interesting how JR's there and not Dusty Rhodes.

HOF-in-Ca.jpg

i just read dusty rhodes will induct J.R. tonight on Raw

That makes no sense at all!

Jim Ross will be announced tonight not inducted

Dusty and Jim are both being inducted march 31 in Detroit by other people, so one of them cant induct the other

Where the hell did you read that?