TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

NCAA Basketball Tournament 1st/2nd Round Thread

16-10 with 5 minutes gone, Long Beach State down.

No lead will be safe with the bombs these two are throwing up.

Holla. Never underestimate the Reynolds/Singletary team. At least until we play Ohio State.

I took the longest lunch break ever and got hammered. Fuckin' A, that was savage. I've never seen them that nasty on D.

Ya know, after watching some of UVa's game today and Tennesse right now, I think both are more than capable of beating Ohio State. I'm really not all that impressed with OSU, and I think each of those team's styles of play would give them fits.

Yeah, Georgia Tech just played terrible today. I haven't seen them look that dead on offense all year long. It's not even like UNLV played a particularly good game, they gave GT their chances and the Jackets didn't finish.

That was kind of a triple threat loss as not only did it destroy my beloved Jackets, it also shredded my bracket, and cost me significantly gambling-wise too. I guess now I'll just put my hopes on Winthrop to help me get two out of three back. (If they make the Elite 8, then no one will have that bracket right and I won't miss a lot of points against the field.)

I've missed 3 games.........

Wisconsin to me is heavily overrated, I have them losing to UNLV next game but they apparently may not even win this one.

Guest Sabu

I'm starting to wonder if i'm seeing things, and Wisconsin really isn't losing by 13.

I'm starting to wonder if i'm seeing things, and Wisconsin really isn't losing by 13.

i knew I shouldn't have eaten that peyote button this morning.

TXCC is up 17 to 4 on wisconsin...amazing.

And wisconsin is NOT one of those teams that can 'just turn it on'

Especially with no Brian Butch, they have nothing offensively. It's not like memphis or the other acc teams with the light switch offense.

This is gonna be brutal.

57-45, Tennessee at the half. LBSU hasn't got real hot yet. But I'm pretty fucking nervous right now.

But I really wish I would have put something on this Wisconsin game. Winthrop winning eliminates the possible 49er loss and puts me right back where I started.

I'm back from Orlando. I watched Day 1 at that "Wild Wings" place they advertise on TV heavily. AWESOME environment, tons of big screens. Terrible games on Day 1 though.

Day 2 Thoughts:

Georgia Tech looked young, sloppy, and unorganized.

Winthrop is gonna stomp the Irish in the 2nd half.

I actually picked Long Beach State because of Kingofthe909. Their coach gets fired likely if they lose, right?

NOVA VS. KENTUCKY. If Nova WINS, Jay Wright likely goes to coach Kentucky. So, uh...lose Nova. :(

Go TXAMCC.

Oh, and Vandy to the Sweet 16 tomorrow.

The announcers hyping North Texas like some sort of good team was fun for a few minutes.

LBSU's coach is getting fired win or lose, lol.

I pray to God that you guys don't put what I don't want you to put in my av and sig if Long Beach loses. I'll be fucking angry.