TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread-4/02/2007

I don't know how they possibly justified trying to put Coach over Austin. Were they going to try to turn Coach into a full time wrestler or something?

It's Triple H's way of influencing the writing team to try to fuck Austin............well that's my thought anyway.

My worst/best idea ever was created in my head today... Umaga and the Great Khali taking the titles from HBK & Cena. What a fucking team...

They'd be like a New Colossal Connection.

It's be awesome if they actually did something with this HBK/DX thing and had Shawn bring out a couple new members to beat the crap out of Cena.

What are you thinking Shawn? Gray and red pants with a black and green shirt? I thought you had better fashion sense.

I thought his crazy fans does his wardrobe how else could you explain the days as the Rockers?

It's be awesome if they actually did something with this HBK/DX thing and had Shawn bring out a couple new members to beat the crap out of Cena.

They were going to give him another person but Triple H freaked out and put a stop to it right away..........

Teddy Hart and Harry Smith? :P