TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

This Week in Baseball 4/9 - 4/15

Guest Smues

At least Matsuzaka will actually pitch to Ichiro, unlike all that GODZILLA VS ICHIRO!!!! nonsense from a few years back.

Guest Queen Leelee
At least Matsuzaka will actually pitch to Ichiro, unlike all that GODZILLA VS ICHIRO!!!! nonsense from a few years back.

Yeah.

But, that's a given with Horrible Ramirez on the other side. Boston's guaranteed another double digit battering.

Yeah.

But, that's a given with Horrible Ramirez on the other side. Boston's guaranteed another double digit battering.

King Felix is scheduled to start tomorrow. That's a HELL of a matchup.

Guest Queen Leelee

Yeah.

King Felix is scheduled to start tomorrow. That's a HELL of a matchup.

Ah, good change.

Michael Kay predicts on the Yankees post game that Johnny Damon will hit 30 homers.

That's perfectly reasonable. He's got what, five to seven more seasons left? I think he can make it.

Guest Queen Leelee
More than you'll hit.

Use stats that matter.

Johnny Damon's VORP: -2.8

Alan Keiper's VORP: 0.0.

Jonathan's VORP is actually 3.9, but he'll never know anyway. Thanks.

By the way, fuck Jorge Julio.

Another blown save. Making him 0/3 with a WHIP of around 5 and an ERA hovering around 20.00.

Yeah. Fuck him.

Guest Smues
By the way, fuck Jorge Julio.

Another blown save. Making him 0/3 with a WHIP of around 5 and an ERA hovering around 20.00.

Yeah. Fuck him.

When I saw the Yankees play in Seattle in 2002 someone yelled when Posada was up "Jorge spokek backwards is a-whore!" So whenever I think of Jorge Posada or Jorge Julio I think of that and laugh.

A's piss poor offense scrapes together two in the 9th to beat the White Sox 2-1. Worth catching the game ending highlight as the game winning hit by Mark Ellis bounced right off Scott Podsednik's head while trying to make the catch against the wall.

A's piss poor offense scrapes together two in the 9th to beat the White Sox 2-1. Worth catching the game ending highlight as the game winning hit by Mark Ellis bounced right off Scott Podsednik's head while trying to make the catch against the wall.

I had to catch this one on the cbssportsline gamecenter, so is Ellis's game winning hit, considered an error?

No it was scored a hit. Podsednik was playing way in and he had to scramble back to the wall so it wasn't the easiest of chances but a competent defensive outfielder might have got it. It's actually kind of tough to see if it hit the wall before it went off his noggin' but funny never the less.

Also of note, Milton Bradley clearly pulled up lame on the tying run and was limping to the dugout but of course the A's announcers didn't say anything but Bradley getting hurt hardly ever comes as surprise.

Guest Smues

The Charlie Sheen Wild Thing Direct TV ad is awesome. Now if only the new 'wild thing' edition of Major League that came out had any worthwhile extras.

What the hell is wrong with Albert Pujols did the crazy weather delay his shipment of vitamins or what?

It's because hes on one of my fantasy teams........

Also atleast Alex Gordon actually hit the ball last night.