TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MFer

Teenage girl loses feet at Six Flags

"I seen the car go up. Then, like, the cable broke ... and I heard a lot of people screaming," Chris Stinnett, who was at a ride next to the Tower of Power, told CNN affiliate WDRB/WMYO-TV in Louisville.

"The cable went under the car -- and I seen it pull up and hit a lot of people -- and I seen them bring their legs up," he said.

You're trying to tell me this slack-jawed yokel is from Kentucky? I don't believe it.

Guest Smues

That's terrible. Six Flags might as well save on lawyer fees and just cut the girl a blank check right now, because they're going to be paying out the ass either way.

Which begs the question? How much are your feet worth to you. Because yeah, fucked up she lost her feet and all, but no one in her family should have to work ever again after this lawsuit.

Which begs the question? How much are your feet worth to you. Because yeah, fucked up she lost her feet and all, but no one in her family should have to work ever again after this lawsuit.

Her love life is a little messed up though, cause rich or not, could you get into bed with a girl who has no feet?

My feet are priceless, I like walking around and kicking things. I dislike soccer but I like playing it sometimes, hard to do without feet.

Sure her and her family get rich, but that is a massive cost to pay.

Oh you would so fuck a hot girl with fake feet.

I would.

Plus, its not like she isn't going to be able to walk. she is just going to walk weird. And she will be rich. Although she is from Kentucky, so the chance of a footless chick in Kentucky being hot and not just sitting on the couch, being 800lbs and asking Mary Sue to pass he another chicken leg is slim.

These days you can get all kinds of prosthetic limbs that'll do anything for you, and no one would ever even know they weren't real if you didn't tell them otherwise. Hell, Kerry Von Eric wrestled damn near 15 years with a fake leg, and no one had a clue. I'm not saying this isn't horrifying or anything because it certainly is, but this girl is never going to have to work another day in her life let alone pay to get into Six Flags.

"No more ankles and no more toes/little orphans running through the bloody snow"

This little piggy went to the market.

This little piggy stayed at home.

This little piggy ate roast beef.

And this little piggy had none.

And this little piggy went AH FUCK FUCK OH MY GOD MY FUCKING FOOT AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Im going to Six Flags up in NJ with my GF on July 11th.

This news isn't helping the cause of her going, especially after I already paid* for her ticket. She was already on the fence about getting on a roller coaster as it was.

*= a buy one get one free deal, though I did get her a Flash Pass which cost an extra $16.

These days you can get all kinds of prosthetic limbs that'll do anything for you, and no one would ever even know they weren't real if you didn't tell them otherwise. Hell, Kerry Von Eric wrestled damn near 15 years with a fake leg, and no one had a clue. I'm not saying this isn't horrifying or anything because it certainly is, but this girl is never going to have to work another day in her life let alone pay to get into Six Flags.

I think she's just one of those people that milk society for all they can without giving anything back. She actually got pregnant at 12, and goes to Blink 182 concerts whenever she gets the chance. You won't see that reported on a pinko, commie rag like CNN though. She did it all on child support money and government concert stamps. Now she won't have to work at all, just because she lost her feet. What a fucking bitch. Spman I really like your posts, it's almost like you are just as enlightened as me on the topics of the modern world. We're two peas in a pod, you and I.

I'd also fuck a girl without feet, rich or not. Because I actually find handicapped girls pretty attractive, which seems like a pretty twisted fetish, but it's actually because I admire them for their ability to overcome their disadvantages. Strong, independent crippled girls are just great, which is still fairly sick, but not quite as sick as it could be.

Like this one time, I was in the MMOA in NY actually, and there was this girl in there, who was sort of like a rocker chick, she had colored hair and tattoos, and she was wearing this like tank top, except her entire right arm and part of her shoulder had been totally third degree burned, it was like Freddy Krueger shit. It was the coolest thing ever, especially that she'd just not care and wear a shirt without sleeves. I almost regret not saying anything to her, but "I like your burns." isn't a very good pick up line.

There was this girl with one arm that used to work at Tower Records here in Atlanta. I never got a chance to ask her out, but she was ridiculously hot. Plus, she had really big breast and I always wondered how she got her bra on.

I think she's just one of those people that milk society for all they can without giving anything back. She actually got pregnant at 12, and goes to Blink 182 concerts whenever she gets the chance. You won't see that reported on a pinko, commie rag like CNN though. She did it all on child support money and government concert stamps. Now she won't have to work at all, just because she lost her feet. What a fucking bitch. Spman I really like your posts, it's almost like you are just as enlightened as me on the topics of the modern world. We're two peas in a pod, you and I.

Jesus, she got her FEET RIPPED OFF, give the poor kid a break. Fucking A right Six Flags should have to pay anyone they permanently cripple, maim, and/or mutilate enough money that she never has to work again.

there was this girl in there, who was sort of like a rocker chick, she had colored hair and tattoos, and she was wearing this like tank top, except her entire right arm and part of her shoulder had been totally third degree burned, it was like Freddy Krueger shit. It was the coolest thing ever, especially that she'd just not care and wear a shirt without sleeves.

Huh. That's a lot like a story idea I had not too long ago, about a female firefighter with massive burns covering half her body, and a fireman who falls in lust with her because of them.

...I really wanna nail a girl in a wheelchair someday. Just sayin'.

It's not sexual lust, I just really do admire them as people. Sexually, I'm pretty much a blank slate.

Fucking a quadriplegic (or even paraplegic) would be pretty interesting, though. I mean... it's like if you fuck a deaf girl, you can say whatever fucked up shit you want and it doesn't matter ("I'm going to cum in your useless ear canal!" ... that's a reference, but a fairly obscure one), or if you fuck a blind girl, you can make faces at her or give her the finger or whatever. But if you fuck a chick who can't even feel it, you know she's only fucking you for your sake, she gets nothing out of it... so it's open season to beat that pussy raw. Slammin'.