TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

When ABC, WWE and others are reporting authorities believe Benoit killed his family and then himself the only thing left to speculate is how and why the scumbag did it.

This is stupid.

It's not so fuckin' stupid now, is it? Benoit was a scumbag who commited a low life crime. I just wish he didn't take his own life so he could rot in prison.

Yeah, its still stupid.

"ABC sed it wuz true so it must be. I don't need no actual proof."

You do realize that the media was reporting what the investigators were saying right?

rot in hell benoit !!

Ok e get the point that's the 2nd time you've done that.....can you add a bit more insight instead of just posting things like that next time....

I don't know if anyone has said this, but Meltzer is going to be on Fox News at 7 today.

He was suppose to be on Good Morning America too but that didn't happen...

rot in hell benoit !!

Ok e get the point that's the 2nd time you've done that.....can you add a bit more insight instead of just posting things like that next time....

I've seen his other posts. I think we're stretching a bit in asking for insight.

I wonder what he was thinking when Nancy was begging for her life after he tied her up.

I also wonder what he was thinking when he wrapped a bag around his own son's head on his bed and suffocated him.

What's going through someone's head when they do these things?

Guest cobainwasmurdered
When ABC, WWE and others are reporting authorities believe Benoit killed his family and then himself the only thing left to speculate is how and why the scumbag did it.

This is stupid.

It's not so fuckin' stupid now, is it? Benoit was a scumbag who commited a low life crime. I just wish he didn't take his own life so he could rot in prison.

Hindsight is 20/20. Rubbing in the fact that a beloved performer turned out to be a murderer is pretty sad. Just because some of us didn't immediately jump to conclusions doesn't mean we should be mocked and forced to listen to "I told you so's".

I'd rather believe the best and be proven wrong, then believe the worst and be wrong.

Guest frostdude1
rot in hell benoit !!

its my opinion of the situation right now !!! this is a forum , where u put ur opinions !! u wanna control that too ?

when i have more input on it ill post it

I wonder what he was thinking when Nancy was begging for her life after he tied her up.

I also wonder what he was thinking when he wrapped a bag around his own son's head on his bed and suffocated him.

hey, maybe Chris Benoit takes religion literally. What do you think is better, this world, or heaven!???????

i think if anything WWE should hire an independent drug testing company and test the people who perform on a particular night, and if somethin came out where say John Cena tested positive, that drug testing company would be the one in charge of the penalties and WWE would have no say in the matter

Based on what they said......he likely didn't hear either beg. She had blood on her head he probably clocked her and knocked her out...and his son was asleep....

I still just think the guy lost his fucking mind, but who's to really know.....All that weird bible shit for all I know it was his weird planned way of going to see Eddy again and taking his family with him.

its my opinion of the situation right now !!! this is a forum , where u put ur opinions !! u wanna control that too ?

when i have more input on it ill post it

u tell em dood111!!

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I just read the details, and that is SO INCREDIBLY FUCKED UP.

I mean, yes, stuff like this actually happens every day all across the country, but it's still fucked up to see someone you followed.

I mean, wow. Chris Benoit was one of those fuckin' lunatic religious freaks!? Killing them, leaving a bible next to them, for the purposes of sending them to heaven? Good lord, he's one of those uber religious freaks I mock in my day to day life.

Leaving a bible next to a victim does not necessarily mean he was a religious freak. As someone else said, leaving religious artifacts with a body is often a sign of remorse from the killer.

i think if anything WWE should hire an independent drug testing company and test the people who perform on a particular night, and if somethin came out where say John Cena tested positive, that drug testing company would be the one in charge of the penalties and WWE would have no say in the matter

that was basicaly what i was suggesting to. I've been wanting that since Eddie died of an "enlarged heart". I remember WWE made some token gesture at a drug testing program, and i remember being dubious of it then.

This is stupid.

Hindsight is 20/20. Rubbing in the fact that a beloved performer turned out to be a murderer is pretty sad. Just because some of us didn't immediately jump to conclusions doesn't mean we should be mocked and forced to listen to "I told you so's".

I'd rather believe the best and be proven wrong, then believe the worst and be wrong.

How did I jump to conclusions when the news outlets were reporting what the authorities were stating?

hey, maybe Chris Benoit takes religion literally. What do you think is better, this world, or heaven!???????

It's kinda hard to go to heaven when you MURDER your wife and kid.

I just read the details, and that is SO INCREDIBLY FUCKED UP.

I mean, yes, stuff like this actually happens every day all across the country, but it's still fucked up to see someone you followed.

I mean, wow. Chris Benoit was one of those fuckin' lunatic religious freaks!? Killing them, leaving a bible next to them, for the purposes of sending them to heaven? Good lord, he's one of those uber religious freaks I mock in my day to day life.

Leaving a bible next to a victim does not necessarily mean he was a religious freak. As someone else said, leaving religious artifacts with a body is often a sign of remorse from the killer.

The fact he had (at least) two Bibles in the house would suggest something to me, but then again we're not religious over here these days.

When drug testing began to affect their PPV cards and buyrates guess what.......it didn't matter anymore. It's about money above all else the odds of them ever doing any of this stuff are so low....they're nice thoughts but in the end it's about money and nothing else.

Based on what they said......he likely didn't hear either beg. She had blood on her head he probably clocked her and knocked her out...and his son was asleep....

I still just think the guy lost his fucking mind, but who's to really know.....All that weird bible shit for all I know it was his weird planned way of going to see Eddy again and taking his family with him.

So he believed Eddie was in Hell?

Guest kresh

.....All that weird bible shit ...

I read page 1/30 and then started reading from here(page 50), can anyone explain what this is about?

Um, i meant the kid going to heaven. Wasn't that one of hte theories? that he killed Nancy, and then decided to kill the kid and was sending his kid to a better place?

I mean, hey, if you took religion literally, killing your own kid would send the kid to heaven, right!?? The kid was probably a good kid. Now he'll have a better life in heaven than he would have with no mother and a psycho dad!!!

Good people go to heaven when they die!!!!!!! Doens't religion say that????

I read page 1/30 and then started reading from here(page 50), can anyone explain what this is about?

Bibles, that may or may not have been open, were left next to his suffocated, tied up wife and his suffocated kid.

But he believes if he asked for forgiveness he would be forgiven.......that is what it teaches you.....some people are really weird about it I'm telling you. I'm not religious at all myself but there are all kinds out there.

WWE making any more drug/wellness testing announcements would be absolutely pointless. The fed's credibility on that issue is just completely gone. The only solution to this issue I can trust now would be one imposed from the outside.

Benoit placed a bible next to the bodies of Nancy and Daniel

So he believed Eddie was in Hell?

Like i said religious people truly believe if they ask they will be forgiven for anything..........and that to him at the time it may have been some weird justification.

This makes me sick with anger and rage, but mostly sadness. The fact that we may never know what caused the obvious mental breakdown that would make any man do this kind of thing. We can fathom guesses about thyroid/mental imbalances, which I think would be obvious to anyone after seeing the news.

But to wrap this around someone I looked up to as the wrestler, just clouds things too much. A great wrestling legacy has evaporated in a span of less than 24 hours.

My condolences to the surviving children and to the friends of the family. To the wrestlers, let this be a wake up call about what those things you're injecting every few days can do to you. To Vince, let this be proof that an off season might be a good idea.

As a Christian, I pray for Nancy & Daniel's soul to rest in a better place.

And despite all of this, to Chris Benoit, I pray God have mercy on your soul.

Great, now this is going to become a "OMG Religion suxx doodz!" thread.

Just because Benoit left Bibles does not mean that he's a religious freak. He could have been influenced by Eddie's conversion, and felt remorse after killing them, hoping they go to a better place.

As far as Christianity goes, and that's relevant since it was a Bible left beside the family, just being good doesnt' get you into heaven. But I've already talked about that in the Religion thread in CE. Now lets give up the "religious freak" portion of the discussion and get back to the fact that a man and his family are dead