TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

The boy had old needle marks in his arms, Ballard said. He said he had been told the parents considered him undersized and had given him growth hormones.

"The boy was very small, even dwarfed," Ballard said.

This is random and stupid, but I can't access deathvalleydriver, but I'm curious as to how big there Beniot thread is, as their website usually has x3 the size threads in discussions like this

41 pages, 800 or so replies and over 100,000 views. they did away with the non stick portion for some dumb reason.

http://board.deathvalleydriver.com/index.php?showforum=2

However, it's been like their third Benoit thread so far.

Previous ones were closed due to bad jokes, speculation, etc. They gave up and left that one up witch is better than the others but still has some bad jokes and speculation.

Guest George's Box

read in a recent fitness magazine interview with Randy Orton that Benoit doesn't even use a weapon for family murders, he puts the son in his finisher, then puts water in his mouth and shakes his head around. He does this because he doesn't like traveling with a stinky corpse. Benoit is hardcore.

Hmmm, I never knew Sullivan wanted Nancy to be topless on a ppv - so are they saying that led to the marriage going sour? Like WCW would have allowed that to happen in the first place though.....*confused*

I always thought of Sullivan as a pretty stand up guy, all things considering. Maybe it was out of proving a point that he could seperate business from personal, but I was always shocked he gave Benoit the belt as his first move as booker of WCW at that time.

Hmmm, I never knew Sullivan wanted Nancy to be topless on a ppv - so are they saying that led to the marriage going sour? Like WCW would have allowed that to happen in the first place though.....*confused*

I always thought of Sullivan as a pretty stand up guy, all things considering. Maybe it was out of proving a point that he could seperate business from personal, but I was always shocked he gave Benoit the belt as his first move as booker of WCW at that time.

At the time they said he did at as a gesture to try to show Benoit he wouldn't fuck him over, most people thought he would and so did Benoit.....

I remember reading a story about how Sullivan threw Nancy into a wall stuff like that....of course I don't have a source this is just memory of something a long time ago.

I remember reading a story about how Sullivan threw Nancy into a wall stuff like that....of course I don't have a source this is just memory of something a long time ago.

I wonder if she thought her wall-slamming days were over when she hooked up with Chris?

read in a recent fitness magazine interview with Randy Orton that Benoit doesn't even use a weapon for family murders, he puts the son in his finisher, then puts water in his mouth and shakes his head around. He does this because he doesn't like traveling with a stinky corpse. Benoit is hardcore.

Best post in the thread.

Somebody should photoshop a tear on that picture of wildpegasus.

Guest shua

I'm disappointed by this news. Eddie's death was depressing, but benoit was supposed to be one of the few wrestlers who had his shit together. This is all just disappointing. This is a terrible understatement. and a terrible first post; what a tragedy on all counts.

Guest George's Box
Well I will say this about Chris Benoit. He never tapped out to the choke hold that he was in.

Either you're commending him for not losing a scripted wrestling match by submission, or you're trying to speak metaphorically, in which case you'd be wrong, because he "tapped out" by hanging himself when he couldn't get out of the "choke hold" of life. Anyway, you're really stupid.

Well I will say this about Chris Benoit. He never tapped out to the choke hold that he was in. He was more hardcore then Austin vs Hart from WM13.

In other words Chris, in a span of 24 hours you have caused me to question why I admire certain people.

Soooooooooooooo, you're saying that killing your family and then proceeding to kill yourself instead of dealing with the consequences is NOT tapping out?

Yeah, ok. You must come from Assbackwards Island.

maybe he's just pointing out that while the weight bench won by TKO it wasn't able to submit him

That is what I meant.

Guest George's Box
maybe he's just pointing out that while the weight bench won by TKO it wasn't able to submit him

Both the real Wild Pegasus and our wildpegasus had unfortunate weight bench incidents, didn't they. How did we not see it coming? Now we know what the delay between murders was: Chris was discussing Astroboy with their corpses.

Hey it is hard to have respect for a person who ends his life and 2 others in such a gruesome manner.

Well I will say this about Chris Benoit. He never tapped out to the choke hold that he was in. He was more hardcore then Austin vs Hart from WM13.

I'm sure Austin and Bret would prefer to be thought of as a little less hardcore if it meant that got to be alive.

Guest George's Box

Nothing any of us can say is worse than this, though.

Hey it is hard to have respect for a person who ends his life and 2 others in such a gruesome manner.

Yeah, I mean really!

Nobody is asking to fucking respect them. Just not make light of this tragedy.

You're absolutely right, bro. Think about this real hard for a minute. You've just heard tragic news about someone you knew. 3 people are dead, two were murdered, one was a seven year old boy. Now go back and read some of your posts. What does this say about you? How do you think those who love or look up to you would react to your comments?

You're absolutely right, bro. Think about this real hard for a minute. You've just heard tragic news about someone you knew. 3 people are dead, two were murdered, one was a seven year old boy. Now go back and read some of your posts. What does this say about you? How do you think those who love or look up to you would react to your comments?

Is there anyone who would respond to the prompt, "Who do you look up to" with "Vampiro69"?

Honestly dude, your retraction shows a lot more respect than most of what I've seen come from this folder. We know you weren't trying to treat this tragedy as a joke. Cheers, bro.

Thanks. I really did mess up and say something wrong.

You were right, that was tastless and insensitive. I apoligize.

That took alot of class on your part to make that statement. Good stuff buddy.