TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

Also, I agree. No way of knowing if it was a crossface. Nothing to suggest it was anything other than a choke, and sounds extremely sensationalist to suggest it was a crossface.

Wasn't the initial suggestion smothered with a bag.

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm totally serious here, but since it keeps getting weirder and weirder I keep waiting to hear that he did all of this with his wrestling gear on.

Humming his theme tune...

It's wierd I know. I'm a visual person, and I sense that everyone else here has imagined what happened if even only for a split second. Since I've rarely seen Benoit in street clothes I do picture him in ring gear doing this. Then again, if I pictured a wrestler going to the grocery store, he'd probably be in his ring gear then too.

If Benoit used the crossface on his kid, then he's not just a murderer, he's a sick, demented fuck. No other way to describe him.

I agree.

But at the same time, killing someone with your finishing wrestling movie is ironically hilarious. Not that it's not wrong, because it is.

But man. I'm sorry but the image alone...it's like something someone would write into a bad B movie.

Tea on the keyboard now.

But you're completely right, and the image...oh dear...and afterwards I can picture him doing a "Bob Backlund-styke" looking at his hands.

IF this wasn't so fucked-up, and we were plotting a surreal film about fictional characters, we'd be hard pushed than to beat some of this speculation.

Though I'm still waiting for the necrophilia accusations to start.

Perhaps if it's true that Chris used the Crossface, they would still be alive if they tapped?

I wonder if they raised their arms three times.

coulda sworn I read about Daniel being suffocated with a bag, too. But so many things have changed or come to light in the past 24 hours that really, it's almost hard to keep track of what is legit and is not.

I can't believe you guys are actually thinking he killed his son with his professional wrestling finishing move. Come on.

It's no more far fetched at this point than, you know, that Benoit killed his wife and child. After I head that he actually tied Nancy up and brutally killed her instead of just in a simple split second moment of passion, there's very few details that I wouldn't find believable.

coulda sworn I read about Daniel being suffocated with a bag, too. But so many things have changed or come to light in the past 24 hours that really, it's almost hard to keep track of what is legit and is not.

No, you're right, you did read it. It was said a few times. Don't know what ever happened to that detail or if it was debunked though.

No, you're right, you did read it. It was said a few times. Don't know what ever happened to that detail or if it was debunked though.

Those were just early details. Once the word came out about the specific bruising, they backed off of the bag theory.

And in other news:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/dvd/r...5561376-7136913

Now you're getting into the semantics of what a crossface actually is. They're using Crossface in the sense of his Finisher and where HIS body is placed and the bruises on the kid. Whether or not the move was actually a crossface (as in "something across the kids face") is a moot point.

We don't know where the bruises were placed on the kid. All we have is the CMI report, which may or may not be true. He even says that the arm wasn't mentioned, but he says that there was the implication. And nothing like that has been mentioned by the police yet.

And you can say "You're getting into semantics", but looking into where his body is placed, its an absurd position to try and choke someone out from. It only makes it harder if you are doing what you said (Sliding your forearm across) because you are not really using your other arm anymore. Not only that, but it'd require him to flip his son over and likely shift his entire body around. Again, I call bullshit. It doesn't make sense, even for someone who isn't making sense in the first place, and to me it sounds like someone is trying to make a story. Not to say that CMI is trying to, but perhaps his sources are.

So looking at the timeline, anyone know what happened to Benoit between Wednesday and Saturday when WWE finally made contact.

Did he go home without telling anyone on Tuesday after ECW? Did he leave telling WWE? Did he sneak off and then made the family excuse from home? Are the guys suppose to always keep traveling after shows or are they allowed to go home during the off days. I don't know WWE's policy on the road so that's why I'm asking.

I can't believe you guys are actually thinking he killed his son with his professional wrestling finishing move. Come on.

It's no more far fetched at this point than, you know, that Benoit killed his wife and child. After I head that he actually tied Nancy up and brutally killed her instead of just in a simple split second moment of passion, there's very few details that I wouldn't find believable.

I agree. The more we learn about Benoit, the more it seems he really was twisted and for quite some time and him using the crossface or some variation of it would not surprise me at this point. Sometime within the last few years Benoit lost his mind (or maybe he was never all there to begin with). I posted this a few pages back but here is what Bob Ryder says

"This wasn't roid rage, this was insanity. Roid rage doesn't last for 48 hours. There were signs that something was wrong. Stories have emerged that a year ago he became paranoid and believed he was being followed. He wouldn't let Nancy leave the house because he believed someone was out to get them."

We already know you have to be a sick fuck to kill your wife and kid but really it does look like Benoit may have been a real fruitcake.

I just rewatched the moment where he won the world title and it just blows my mind he was capable of doing this but it goes to show, you should never draw any firm conclusions about what you might think you know about someone.

When watching that WMXX moment with Benoit and Eddie, just two days ago when you watched it most people saw both guys as equals, not only at that moment because they were both champions, but as human beings. Now when I see that moment, I'll just see an example of two complete and total opposites.

And you can say "You're getting into semantics", but looking into where his body is placed, its an absurd position to try and choke someone out from.

Unless I missed it, we don't know what position he was in, or the size of the bed.

When watching that WMXX moment with Benoit and Eddie, just two days ago when you watched it most people saw both guys as equals, not only at that moment because they were both champions, but as human beings. Now when I see that moment, I'll just see an example of two complete and total opposites.

Up until recently of course, I considered that possibly the greatest moment in wrestling history for me personally. I remember having tears in my eyes after him winning it. Moments like that are really rare in wrestling and its been completely ruined.

Now....it will do nothing but remind anyone who watches it what an evil and twisted bastard Benoit was.

at least at the end of their lives they were opposites, that's for sure. One of them was able to fight back against his worst inclinations, albeit a little too late, and the other could not do the same and lost in the biggest way possible.

Seeing the end of WMXX, or that match period, was probably shown for the very last time this past monday.

All of this shit sounds like an episode of CSI or Law & Order.

I'm half expecting a Ripped from the Headlines Law and Order from this.

Wonder how much my signed Benoit poster would fetch on ebay.

Item Title PayPal Bids Price* Shipping

to 54311, USA Time Left

CHRIS BENOIT SIGNED POSTER (MOUNTED) IN PERSON WWF WE - $39.99

$5.00 6h 05m

WWE 2007 RR Signed Poster! CHRIS BENOIT! + others! 5 $41.00

$8.00 1d 05h 34m

Chris Benoit RIP Signed Poster with Proof WWE ECW wcw

RIP Chris Benoit 06/25/2007

-

$69.99

$150.00

$7.00 1d 16h 10m

Now you're getting into the semantics of what a crossface actually is. They're using Crossface in the sense of his Finisher and where HIS body is placed and the bruises on the kid. Whether or not the move was actually a crossface (as in "something across the kids face") is a moot point.

We don't know where the bruises were placed on the kid. All we have is the CMI report, which may or may not be true. He even says that the arm wasn't mentioned, but he says that there was the implication. And nothing like that has been mentioned by the police yet.

And you can say "You're getting into semantics", but looking into where his body is placed, its an absurd position to try and choke someone out from. It only makes it harder if you are doing what you said (Sliding your forearm across) because you are not really using your other arm anymore. Not only that, but it'd require him to flip his son over and likely shift his entire body around. Again, I call bullshit. It doesn't make sense, even for someone who isn't making sense in the first place, and to me it sounds like someone is trying to make a story. Not to say that CMI is trying to, but perhaps his sources are.

This was posted by the administrator of the wrestling classics board.

"My information is that the bruising matched what the cops and the DA saw when they watched Benoit wrestle on tape after the autopsy and that the identification was made by them and communicated to the media. Not made BY the media. The way it was said to me was unequivocal that it was the CCF. It wasn't mentioned specifically about the arm, but the clear implication is that yes it was on the arm as well. If I can get clarification I will."

Well, as it seems, I'd say that that was a different person. I mean, all the information coming out seems to point as losing Guerrero as being a catalyst for problems that may have been hidden or at least kept at bay. Judging him completely off this dark episode is a bit unfair, though it shows how many problems the man really had.

"A man's dying is more the survivors' affair than his own."

- Thomas Mann

Before the face down on the bed thing, I was going to post that because he was found dead in his bed does not mean that is where he was killed. You could choke a 7 year old to death and carry him to his bed and it wouldn't necessarily create an exact location of death by the evidence.

This was posted by the administrator of the wrestling classics board.

"My information is that the bruising matched what the cops and the DA saw when they watched Benoit wrestle on tape after the autopsy and that the identification was made by them and communicated to the media. Not made BY the media. The way it was said to me was unequivocal that it was the CCF. It wasn't mentioned specifically about the arm, but the clear implication is that yes it was on the arm as well. If I can get clarification I will."

Like the old saying goes "A man can build 1,000 bridges in his lifetime, but suck 1 cock and he'll be forever know as a cocksucker"

Guess this applies to Benoit, wrestled his whole life, kills his family, and will forever be know as a murderer now.

I have no idea if its true or not but he knows a few people on the inside of the business so I feel like it was noteworthy to post what he says.

Crimson Mask may have bad information, but he's credible enough that if he's posting this information he probably has it on good authority that it's true. He's hardly the type to go about saying something just to stir shit up.

Like the old saying goes "A man can build 1,000 bridges in his lifetime, but suck 1 cock and he'll be forever know as a cocksucker"

Guess this applies to Benoit, wrestled his whole life, kills his family, and will forever be know as a murderer now.

Wait....Who's dick did Benoit suck?

I missed something?