TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

Some women gravitate toward violent men and can't get away from them......

That wrestler are a frat thing is really ioverblown, few people are friends most of them are cut throat and would stab you in the back and take your spot as soon as you turned around....I don't buy that the boys look out for each other what so ever.

Has WWE ever lost one of their very bottom guys? Seriously, if Viscera or Nunzio were to die suddenly what kind of show would the WWE put on.

And you have to imagine that the security guys are working double time keeping Benoit signs out of the hands of the crowd

Some women gravitate toward violent men and can't get away from them......

That wrestler are a frat thing is really ioverblown, few people are friends most of them are cut throat and would stab you in the back and take your spot as soon as you turned around....I don't buy that the boys look out for each other what so ever.

But Hulk had Randy's back though

Not that its important i was just wondering it may have been brought up earlier ,but did TNA ever have anything to say about this?

They had a condolence to him until they found out what he did. Then they took it down. Thats the extent of their involvement.

Has WWE ever lost one of their very bottom guys? Seriously, if Viscera or Nunzio were to die suddenly what kind of show would the WWE put on.

And you have to imagine that the security guys are working double time keeping Benoit signs out of the hands of the crowd

Charlie Haas brother died while under a Develop deal working down in Ohio somewhere.......I don't think they ever once mentioned it on tv.

Not that its important i was just wondering it may have been brought up earlier ,but did TNA ever have anything to say about this?

They released a statement after the news of his death. It was similar to the WWE's statement. They took it down today.

Charlie Haas brother died while under a Develop deal working down in Ohio somewhere.......I don't think they ever once mentioned it on tv.

They did a few times, only when Charlie Haas came out with Russ on his wrists.

I remember that. He'd never appreared on WWE TV though, so I wouldn't really imagine Russ to get a mention.

It doesnt seem like Benoit was any kind of a family man, not only for doing what he did last weekend, BUT ALSO the extent of his relationship with his 2 children from his previous marriage.

He didnt even leave them a message before committing suicide? Did he even have any kind of social contact with them, his own fleshing blood?

It doesnt seem like Benoit was any kind of a family man, not only for doing what he did last weekend, BUT ALSO the extent of his relationship with his 2 children from his previous marriage.

He didnt even leave them a message before committing suicide? Did he even have any kind of social contact with them, his own fleshing blood?

Benoit was a great father. He made them wear suits to the arenas.

I remember that. He'd never appreared on WWE TV though, so I wouldn't really imagine Russ to get a mention.

Russ actually got a mention on Raw right after it happened.

Russ Haas DID get a mention on the RAW right after his death.

Sometime during the show, they went to J.R. and Lawler at ringside who quickly mentioned "developmental wrestler" Russ' passing and offered their condolences to the family.

While I'm at it too - I did always think it was fucked up that Chris basically was a homewrecker and broke up Nancy and Kevin Sullivan moreless (probably not that cut and dry of a situation Im sure, but it was still really bizzare when you think of it). Perhaps we should have known what kind of guy Chris Benoit was from that action there. Although it takes two to tango in a situation like that so he's not the only guilty person there. Ironically enough, I always heard Sullivan was a violent man himself and that led Nancy to distance herself from him slowly. And then she goes with the guy who ends up killing her in a violent rage.

I seriously have to wonder what is going through that guys' head right now - Kevin Sullivan.

Yeah, i also wonder what Kevin Sullivan is thinking and feeling as well.

Alot of people tried to paint Benoit as a saint, but he did plenty of stuff that contradicted that, like the fact that he stole his boss's wife for one...........the fact that the dude was on roids for so long..........The fact that he threatened Nancy before (even though most of us didn't know about the stuff from 2003). Like RedJEd, I always thought it was real foul what he did in WCW with Sullivan and Nancy and basically turning a storyline into real life.

It always amazed me how the general consensus when Benoit and others left WCW when Sullivan took over as booker was "bravo!" when Sullivan, even though this guy fucking stole his wife from him, even, to show no ill will, gave him the title the first night he took over as booker. But yet Sullivan seemed to be the bad guy in that whole deal, and Benoit even got others to jump ship with him from a situation rooted in personal emotion regarding Nancy more than anything.

Sure, WCW fucked the guy over, as well as guys like Saturn, Deano, etc, etc, but I honestly dont think Benoit would have bailed like that if it wasnt for that whole love triangle BS. Thats a pretty unstable and unprofessional move to make, especially when the movement was made to caudle to him when Sullivan took over the book, even though Chris really pulled a dick move.

Ah but don't ever forget, Benoit was an IWC God and Icon, Kevin Sullivan was always a JTTS type, shoddy worker and brought upon the audience various Wrestlecrap gimmicks (and not just the DoD, the guy was "The Wizard" to Kevin Nash's Oz)

BTW, and this should go in the Old School thread I know, but was Brian Pillman supposedly going to be the Horseman who was to "woo" Woman from him? They had that feud going, but then Pillman "shoots" with "I respect you, booker-man" and next thing you know he's "shooting" about SMMMMMAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

MMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS in ECW before joining the WWF so the angle fell on Benoit?

Benoit, Sullivan, Nancy all were/are highly volatile people I think that much is obvious. I don't really think there's a good or bad guy in this, because what happened with Benoit is far worse that doesn't validate the bad things Kevin Sullivan reportedly did aswell.

Benoit was a smark darling, and many, many people have a difficult time being objective about things they really like. Therefore, Benoit being a home-wrecker, or Benoit being HUGE into the steroids never really registered with a lot of people. That's just the way people are unfortunately. Of course, now that it's a double murder, it's something that can't possibly be ignored or justified and there's only a very few and very stupid group of people defending him.

While I'm at it too - I did always think it was fucked up that Chris basically was a homewrecker and broke up Nancy and Kevin Sullivan moreless (probably not that cut and dry of a situation Im sure, but it was still really bizzare when you think of it). Perhaps we should have known what kind of guy Chris Benoit was from that action there. Although it takes two to tango in a situation like that so he's not the only guilty person there. Ironically enough, I always heard Sullivan was a violent man himself and that led Nancy to distance herself from him slowly. And then she goes with the guy who ends up killing her in a violent rage.

I seriously have to wonder what is going through that guys' head right now - Kevin Sullivan.

Yeah, i also wonder what Kevin Sullivan is thinking and feeling as well.

Alot of people tried to paint Benoit as a saint, but he did plenty of stuff that contradicted that, like the fact that he stole his boss's wife for one...........the fact that the dude was on roids for so long..........The fact that he threatened Nancy before (even though most of us didn't know about the stuff from 2003). Like RedJEd, I always thought it was real foul what he did in WCW with Sullivan and Nancy and basically turning a storyline into real life.

It always amazed me how the general consensus when Benoit and others left WCW when Sullivan took over as booker was "bravo!" when Sullivan, even though this guy fucking stole his wife from him, even, to show no ill will, gave him the title the first night he took over as booker. But yet Sullivan seemed to be the bad guy in that whole deal, and Benoit even got others to jump ship with him from a situation rooted in personal emotion regarding Nancy more than anything.

Sure, WCW fucked the guy over, as well as guys like Saturn, Deano, etc, etc, but I honestly dont think Benoit would have bailed like that if it wasnt for that whole love triangle BS. Thats a pretty unstable and unprofessional move to make, especially when the movement was made to caudle to him when Sullivan took over the book, even though Chris really pulled a dick move.

Ah but don't ever forget, Benoit was an IWC God and Icon, Kevin Sullivan was always a JTTS type, shoddy worker and brought upon the audience various Wrestlecrap gimmicks (and not just the DoD, the guy was "The Wizard" to Kevin Nash's Oz)

BTW, and this should go in the Old School thread I know, but was Brian Pillman supposedly going to be the Horseman who was to "woo" Woman from him? They had that feud going, but then Pillman "shoots" with "I respect you, booker-man" and next thing you know he's "shooting" about SMMMMMAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

MMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS in ECW before joining the WWF so the angle fell on Benoit?

No, It was always Benoit that was supposed to woo Woman from Sullivan. Pillman feuded with Sullivan but was never booked in a love triangle with them. Ironically, he was in the middle of the Goldust and Marlena love triangle angle when he died, and MArlena was supposed to turn on Goldust and choose Pillman the night that he died.

Brian Christopher was on one of the news stations not too long ago going blah blah, didn't really say anything worth repeating. But he sounds JUST like Jerry now...starting to gain the weight too

Probably just a black screen with their image, name and birth date-death date

Kind of like Louie Spicolli on WCW, well without Larry Legend's untactful "tribute"

I wonder if he made junior put on his Sundays best before snuffing him

Why before? At the very least he wouldn't have had clean underwear if he did that before.

BTW, what happened was, Spicoli when he died was part of Scott Hall's feud with Zbysko and Larry essentially decided to stay in camera and say "Out of respect to his family, I shall remain silent." Come on, unless he really was a punk to Larry the least he could have said was "Well I didn't know him that well, but I will offer my condolences..."

No, I think there's a clear bad guy in this.

(hint: it's the guy who snuffed out his wife and son)

My point is that Kevin Sullivan isn't some awesome person.......let's not try to take Benoit being a psycho means he was a swell guy. Nancy had very poor taste in the types of men she was attracted to...she liked violent abusive types there's no other way to describe it.

No, I think there's a clear bad guy in this.

(hint: it's the guy who snuffed out his wife and son)

My point is that Kevin Sullivan isn't some awesome person.......let's not try to take Benoit being a psycho means he was a swell guy. Nancy had very poor taste in the types of men she was attracted to...she liked violent abusive types there's no other way to describe it.

I don't anyone here is claiming that Sullivan is a swell guy, but he's also not the one that killed his wife and kid, so as bad as he is he'll never be AS bad as Benoit.

the more i think about this, the whole thing of Benoit going home for a family emergency and now this, i hate to sound morbid i think someone broke into their house causing Benoit to rush home to find his wife and son dead then this killer shot him down in cold blood

This is quite possibly the dumbest theory anyone could've whipped up for what went down. So did the killer just hang out in the house for hours and hours, all the while being aware that others had been alerted he'd already killed?

That's exactly what happened...Almost.

WWE.com has posted a more detailed timeline aside from the text messages.

3:30pm

A co-worker received a voice message from Benoit. The message from Benoit stated he missed his flight and over slept and would be late to the WWE Live Event. The co-worker called Benoit back, Benoit confirmed everything he said in his voice message and sounded tired and groggy. Benoit then stated, “I love you”. The co-worker stated that it was “out of context.”

3:42pm

The same co-worker was concerned with Benoit’s tone and demeanor and called Benoit for a second time. Benoit did not answer the call and the co-worker left a message stating “just call me back.”

3:44pm

Benoit called the co-worker back stating he didn’t answer the call because he was on the phone with Delta changing his flight. Benoit stated he had a real stressful day due to Nancy and Daniel being sick with food poisoning. They discussed travel plans for the WWE Tour of Texas with Benoit still sounding groggy at this point according to the co-worker.

4:30pm

A co-worker who consistently travels with Benoit, called Benoit from outside Houston airport and Benoit answered. Benoit told the co-worker that Nancy was throwing up blood and that Daniel was also throwing up. Benoit thought they had food poisoning. Benoit stated he changed his flight and he would be arriving into Houston at 6:30pm. Benoit told the co-worker to drive onto the WWE event.

5:35pm

Benoit called WWE Talent Relations stating that his son was throwing up and that he and Nancy were in the hospital with their son, and that Benoit would be taking a later flight into Houston, landing late, but would make the WWE live event in Beaumont.

6:10pm

A representative of Talent Relations called Benoit. The representative from Talent Relations asked Benoit what time Benoit was getting into Beaumont. Benoit responded he was leaving Atlanta at 9:20pm Eastern time arriving into Houston at 9:24pm Central time. The representative from Talent Relations advised Benoit that it would be too late to make the WWE live event in Beaumont. Benoit apologized citing he had a family emergency. The representative from Talent Relations suggested to Benoit that instead of going to the WWE live event in Beaumont, Benoit should take the flight to Houston, rest up and be ready for the Vengeance Pay-Per-View event.

6:13pm

The representative from Talent Relations called Benoit to reconfirm the travel plans with no answer from Benoit. The representative from Talent Relations left a voice message to take the flight and rest up.

Fragile X syndrome is a syndrome of X-linked mental retardation. Boys with the syndrome may have large testes (macroorchidism), prognathism, hypotonia and autism, and a characteristic but variable face with large ears, long face, high-arched palate, and malocclusion. Additional abnormalities may include lordosis, heart defect, pectus excavatum, flat feet, shortening of the tubular bones of the hands, and joint laxity. Females who have one fragile chromosome and one normal X chromosome may range from normal to mild manifestations of the fragile X syndrome. The fragile X syndrome has an estimated incidence of 1 in 3600 males and 1 in 4,000-6,000 females

:/