SD! Spoilers for July 20th...

From wrestlingobserver.com

We're looking for more detailed reports on this show

Sylvan b ? in a dark match

Edge relinquished his title

Khali won the Battle Royal to win the title

Victoria b Torrie Wilson

Matt Hardy b Kenny Dykstra

Batista NC Kane in a match to determine the top contender for the title, so the title match on Sunday in San Jose is Khali vs. Batista vs. Kane in a three-way

Hopefully more detailed spoilers come out soon.

- Teddy Long annouches that Edge is injured and has to vacate the belt.Edge came out walking kinda depressed, no fireworks, he talked about his championship goals. He aired his own tribute, which was pretty funny with "Simply The Best" song. Teddy anoucnes that the belt will be decided in a 20-man battle royal.

- Torrie Wilson Vs. Victoria: Ok match, Torrie got a huge pop. Victoria won with the windows peak.

- 20 Man Battle Royal: Cant really remember all the details but. The last three men were Batista, Kane, and Khali. Batista was trying to get Kane over the top rope, but Khali came from behind and tossed them both.

- Khali Interview with his announcer about his win.

- Teddy Long and Vickie talk backstage about Khali's win. They contemplate on who should face Khali at GAB. Teddy long decides to have a match between Kane and Batista to decide who gets to face Khali at GAB.

- MVP Interview: Talks about his match with Matt Hardy at GAB.

- Matt Hardy Vs. Kenny Dystra: Decent match. Matt Hardy won with a super twist of fate.

- Kane Vs. Batista: Crowd went crazy for this match. Good match. At the end of the match, Khali came to the ring and hit Batista, causing a DQ. Teddy Long came out and anounced that Khali would face both Kane and Batista at the GAB, in a triple threat match.

I'm glad we got more detailed spoilers than the first one posted. Been waiting all day for those fuckers.

Wow. Did Dykstra piss someone off to get depushed so quickly? Last time I'd heard his name he was doing something with Flair on Raw, no?

Losing to Matt Hardy wouldn't hurt him, aren't they trying to build him into a legit Upper Midcarder?

Nah, not commenting on losing to Hardy really.. I've just noticed in the past couple of spoilers I've read he's been consistently losing. Didn't he just get squashed the other week by Palumbo?

its just a case of others getting a push around him I think. Not that he's necessarily a full-fledged jobber or anything.

Yeah, he's not Hacksaw Jim Duggan... yet.

I just hope they don't try to turn Kenny face, because deep down, no matter what they do with that character, I'll always hate him.

I just hope they don't try to turn Kenny face, because deep down, no matter what they do with that character, I'll always hate him.

I hate him.....but only because he gets to bang Mickie James.....lucky bastard.

Yes.

And i too hate Kenny due to the fact that he's banging Mickie James. What a lucky cunt.

I hate him.....but only because he gets to bang Mickie James.....lucky bastard.

Wow... I guess there's no accounting for taste. Kenny is alright looking I guess, but if I were her, I'd be more after a fine piece like Edge.

Hell, I'd bang Mickie James though, if I could. She's definitely the hottest diva.

Yeah, Edge is totally the stable relationship type.

Could have been worse, she could have said Benoit.

Hardy/Kenny was OK, but not as good as Matt's recent matches with MVP. I'm looking forward to their match at GAB.

The Pulumbo promo was funny.

I'm really hoping WWE gives us a surprise by giving the championship to Kane at GAB, but we all know that's unlikely.

I thought that was Adam Copeland giving that interview at first.....Then they pulled the switch...

The mark in me indeed lives on....

Yes.

And i too hate Kenny due to the fact that he's banging Mickie James. What a lucky cunt.

How can you hate Kenny but think Mickie's cunt lucky for letting his penis inside of it? Do you only like Kenny's penis?

Guest Kesh

wow, I thought the battle royal was gonna suck, but that was pretty kick ass, even if i dont really like Khali

is Khali's character the first to win the world title who supposedly can't talk english?

and lol at noble.

I don't think they had Yokozuna speak English until much after his title reigns.

EDIT: Damn. Beaten to it.

is Khali's character the first to win the world title who supposedly can't talk english?

and lol at noble.

I don't think they had Yokozuna speak English until much after his title reigns.

EDIT: Damn. Beaten to it.

Yeah forgot about him.

But You could at least understand Yoko when he screamed Banzai!! :lol: