TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Canadian Brandon

NFL Star headed to TNA

PRINCE!

Now THAT would be a wrestling angle.

How much you want to bet that Prince would end up being the greatest wrestler in the history of the industry? He'd kick everyone's ass and then serve them pancakes

My God TNA has got to be smoking some serious dope, the shows have been pretty good, but for God's sake they make some dumb signings as of late, if Pacman Jones was doing a one time deal then that would be ok, and God knows how much he wanted, and there is a splash image before you go to the TNA site saying he signed

--The NBC Sports web site has an interview with Pacman Jones at www.nbcsports.com He talked about how the deal was arranged, said he would be wrestling, pretty much hinted he would be getting the TNA tag team title and wouldn't say who his partner would be (TNA wants Ron Killings, but as of the last word we heard, no deal had been reached).

Meltzer.

according to Meltzer via Gerweck.net

TNA is attempting to bring back Ron "The Truth" Killings to team up with Adam "Pacman" Jones. Terry Taylor has offered Killings a raise, the elimination of the 20% booking fee, and the ability to continue to work in AAA.

If this benefits Killings, I'm all for it.

I was reading "the death of WCW" over the weekend and the story about WCW hiring Dennis Rodman totally reminds me of this story here. Lets just hope this one doesnt end as bad as the Rodman one.

I'm pretty sure if you scratched the paintwork off the TNA sign, the old WCW logo would be underneath. And there's something pretty rubbery about Dixie Carter's face, almost like, if you were to peel it off you'd discover its just Ted Turner wearing a mask - ala Scooby Doo.

And he would have gotten away with it too! Had it not been for those pesky Smarks!

And he would have gotten away with it too! Had it not been for those pesky Smarks!

And don't forget that dog!

The company needs to change its name whenever they get a spot on tv or radio the people usually giggle while saying the name "er wacka wacka wacka pacman is doing more than eating ghost these days now he is going to make it rain on that tits-n-ass show er".

I hope they don't try to make Jones a face. He has heel written all over him and they just need to run with that.

I hope they don't try to make Jones a face. He has heel written all over him and they just need to run with that.

That means he'll be a face, along with VKM; that's what TNA does with natural heels...turn them face. And no matter what, if they book someone to be heel and that person gets face pops, they will never, ever modify their booking to take that into account.

For his angle, Pacman'll call female wrestlers tramps and talentless hos, and join up with Mr. @$$ and Road Dogg and they can become the most over misogynists ever!

I expect Pacman to make his cameo during a backstage skit where LAX is having a cock fight then make it rain with monopoly money then ask them when the dog fights start then the camera pans to Nash who says a one-liner then Kurt Angle walks by saying "Cocks, bitches, whats next..."

Matt Morgan makes an appearance on the most recent edition of TNA Today at the beginning of the video during an interview with Eric Young.

Matt Morgan makes an appearance on the most recent edition of TNA Today at the beginning of the video during an interview with Eric Young.

Why the hell does TNA keep getting these WWE rejects?! Someone think of a logical answer why it be logical to push these guys and not guys like christopher daniels?