TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RepoMan

Just started dating a girl, appropriate b-day gift?

I just started dating a girl. We had talked to each other for about a month online, went on dates the past two nights

Her b-day is tomorrow I'd just like to give her a little something. I'm thinking flowers, but it just seems so cliché. I really like her, we clique so far. I want to be creative but not creepy. Suggestions welcome.

A teddy bear holding a flower (trying get one in her favorite color).

Find the person she hates the most in the world. Hit them with an axe. Wrap the dead body. Leave it on her doorstep with a card.

Instant sex.

You say you used to talk online, get something relevant to that stuff. Like one of those jewelry things made from computer parts.

Or anal.

Dinner and flowers are definitely the way to go at this point.

Or if she's like me, and she loves to dance, take her out to a nice club, and buy her a few drinks. And also give her flowers, and dinner too if you can afford it.

We want it all, honestly.

Dinner and a movie is my usual birthday treat. It is cliche, but it more often than not works.

Not of nothing with Kristianna, but I wouldn't take her to a club, especially if you want to talk to her.

Guest Vitamin X

Cheesy, but I've seen it work in the past- offer her yourself as a birthday present. She can take that however she wants.

Aint that the truth.

I went the route of dinner, movie, ice cream and letting her pick up art supplies that she needed. I also bought her a t-shirt that reads "Boobies Make Me Smile" which she loves. I'm glad the other one's birthday isn't until May because it costs quite a bit at the end of the day.

I usually scour eBay for something hard to find related to something she likes or something that would mean something to just us, but that doesn't cost a whole lot. Like she really likes Nightmare Before Christmas, so once I got her one of those watches that Burger King was selling back when the movie first came out. She really liked it a lot, and I spent $7. Win-Win. (Win)

Dinner and flowers are definitely the way to go at this point.

Or if she's like me, and she loves to dance, take her out to a nice club, and buy her a few drinks. And also give her flowers, and dinner too if you can afford it.

Is it ok that I hate you? I mean, I spend pretty much all my time listening to the Requiem For a Dream soundtrack. If you seriously have advice, pm me, no really do... I seriously need it. I am desperately alone and I hate women. Plese help me.

Paypal me $100.01 and then print out a gift card stating, "A donation in the amount of $100.01 has been made in your name to The Human Fund". She'll think it's sweet, and I get to wet my beak just a little for giving you the idea.