TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Ask Milky.

Thanks!

Ok, my connection is too laggy to tell how bad of a lip synch that was (every single video I watch looks like a bad lip synch), but that was pretty god damned bad. I like Brit, I feel sorry for her, and I wish she'd get better, but I still laugh hysterically at her spectacular failures. This was one. I like the song. I actually like all of the leaked new Britney songs, and the opening of "It's Britney, bitch!" is awesome, I only wish she had said "Allow me to introduce myself... I'm Joe Britney, bitch!" But that fucking sucked. She should look into blowing her own head off on stage, it would make her the music legend. You can combine GG Allin and Kurt Cobain. Somebody needs to do that. The tradition of Britney's ass looking good on the VMAs is still going strong though.

I will say, remember when we all thought Xtina was long gone and super crazy? She pulled herself out of it. She's fine now. I only hope Britney can do the same. Still, when she shows up to an awards show covered in blood and holding one of her dead kids, I won't shed a tear... except in laughter.

I don't think anyone really thought Aguilera was unstable or crazy, just a giant attention whore. I'm sure her slutty image circa 2002 was cause for concern on the part of some people, but really she was just trying to seem more "adult". Britney on the other hand is such a colossal fuck-up that it really makes me think there should be some laws governing who is and isn't allowed to breed.

Oh, I dunno, some people seemed to. I remember a great quote from I think fuckin' Timbaland of all people said "She got her license and crashed up the block."

But no, I don't expect Britney to pull it together, but you never know. Her career might be beyond saving. Maybe just pose for Playboy while she still can and write a tell all book.

I think Shakespeare is pretty tits. I've read everything he's ever done, which was a chore, I was basically doing it to say I did it. That was pretty dry, and I'm not one for live theater, so I'd say movie adaptations are my favorite element of his work. I particularly like the Kurosawa versions.

I'd say his best work was objectively King Lear, but Macbeth is more of a personal favorite. Regarding Kurosawa, I do like Ran better than Throne of Blood, though. Also, the Cosby Show where Theo has to read Macbeth was one of my favorite episodes.

If you had sex with conjoined twins and one of them didn't want it, could you be charged with rape?

Yeah, that is totally an old one, but the answer is no. The law regards them as two people. In fact, if you have a rape fantasy, that's a good way to get away with it. Find yourself some conjoined twins, seduce one and be a total dick to the other. They tend to stick pretty close together though (pun totally intended).

If you were stuck on a desert island, what would be your number 5 records to have, and why?

Guns N Roses - Appetite For Destruction

Favorite record ever, I can rock out to that no matter what the context.

Ying Yang Twins - Me and My Brother

Just a total mind killing party record. Put that on and I'll totally forget that I'm stuck on a desert island.

Pig Destroyer - Phantom Limb

I wanted a grindcore album, and as of now, this is my favorite one. Something to rage with about the fact that I'm stuck on a desert island.

Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas

This one reminds me that as bad as a I have it, it could be worse. I could be those guys.

Christina Aguilera - Stripped

I just really like it. I have no excuse.

The underlying reason behind all of those is just that they rock, and I think among those five, there's a pretty good balance.

Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas

This one reminds me that as bad as a I have it, it could be worse. I could be those guys.

Quote of the fucking week. The story of Mayhem is one of my favorite stories in the history of music.

Be proud of that shit. Hell, I showed my cock and I'm proud of that. The quote in my signature was sweet, beautiful drunk talk. The only one who should not be proud of his threads is KOAB.

He seemed like the kind of guy who liked to keep you posted on what he was up to, so it is odd that he just disappeared. He'd go to an internet cafe or something. Hell, they even have computer time in jail. Maybe he got hit by a car and died. I don't wish it, but it does happen to people all the time.

If I wanted to completely shut myself off from all my internet pals, I'd do just what Kotz is doing—not to say that is the motivation for his absence—I'd give up message boards, not sign on to AIM (or get a new handle none of you people would know), ignore any e-mails or calls and so on. Still, other than his lately expressing boredom with this place (like the rest of us have), he never gave any indication he was going to completely disconnect himself from his old internet social life.

So, it stands to reason he's either in jail or dead. The former, he was too embarrassed to share; the latter, he was incapable of sharing.

How would I go about creating a fool proof fake I.D? I am questioning the identification's features rather than how to acquire one, btw.

Bumped on Milkys request.

I know you've said that the more filthy a sex act, the more it turns you on, so my questions are...

1) Would you perform any sexual acts with,

a) Your mother?

b) Your father?

c) Your Aunt?

d) Your Uncle?

e) Your brother/sister (if you have one)?

f) Your cousin (I know you already have, but would you again)?

g) An animal?

If yes to any of these, which sex acts would you be willing to perform?

2) You have no problem sleeping with young girls, but what is the cut off age for how young you'd fuck them?

3) What has been the biggest age gap between you and a partner, with you being the older one, and how old were you?

(If you've already answered any of these sorry, but I'm not going back through the thread to check)

Guest Vitamin X

Hey Milky, what do you think of the picks I've made for that deserted island music thread so far? I have two picks to make pretty soon, but I'm fairly indecisive at the moment, not sure what genre to go into.

What was the weirdest sexual dream you ever had? (I recall you said you'd steal the wet dream I had about peeing in a warehouse watching Gilbert Godfried fuck a girl in a bathtub)

What's the weirdest role play you ever did in cyber sex. (Mine being playing a 8 year old Jew Girl in Poland who Hitler encounters and eventually fucks. My character was unable to say "Mein Fuhrer" so Hitler was called "Moon Furry" during the whole sexual act.)

Is Kotz still MIA?

I'll answer this one quickly, then I have to eat dinner, then I'll do the more involved and interesting ones.

No. We know where he is and what he's doing, he's just not for the internet much now.

Nothing too interesting. He volunteered for Obama. He had a girlfriend who wanted to fuck him in the ass with a strap on, but he wasn't into it.

Bumped on Milkys request.

I know you've said that the more filthy a sex act, the more it turns you on, so my questions are...

1) Would you perform any sexual acts with,

a) Your mother?

b) Your father?

c) Your Aunt?

d) Your Uncle?

e) Your brother/sister (if you have one)?

f) Your cousin (I know you already have, but would you again)?

g) An animal?

If yes to any of these, which sex acts would you be willing to perform?

2) You have no problem sleeping with young girls, but what is the cut off age for how young you'd fuck them?

3) What has been the biggest age gap between you and a partner, with you being the older one, and how old were you?

(If you've already answered any of these sorry, but I'm not going back through the thread to check)

My mother... Yes. I really have a great relationship with my mom. I love her to death, and we get along great. I say that to establish it and say that it is entirely separate from my sick sexual fantasies. That's one thing to keep in mind with everything I say: I am able to completely compartmentalize my deviancy, so it does not affect my day to day life. This is an important difference between me and a lot of perverts. Anyway, yes, mom/son incest is hot, and I would do everything to my mom.

I actually tried to seduce her once. I did it smart... I told my brother to hide in the closet and listen because it would be funny, so I could play it off as a joke, but I really wanted to gauge her reaction. She would have absolutely none of it.

That's part of why my relationship with my mom is so great. I can attempt to seduce her, and she'll just be like "Oh David, stop it." and ask me what I want for dinner. She knows the full darkness of my personality, and everything I'm capable of, and loves and accepts me for who I am.

My father... No. He's not my type.

My Aunt... I wouldn't even think twice about this. I have two blood related aunts, but only one of them interests me much. I've mentioned her before. She's nearly forty and fell in love with a 15 year old she met on the internet. She also looks like Taiga. I'd do her. In fact, I probably could, she's nutty enough.

My uncle... Conceptually it wouldn't bother me at all, but I don't find any of them attractive.

Brother/sister... I have two step sisters I'd nail, but that's obviously no issue. My brother is a fatass, so I'm not really feeling it.

My cousin... Oh, sure. I'd fuck my cousins all day. The one I actually fucked is dead though!

An animal... I more like to watch girls do this, but it doesn't bother me. I licked a dog's dick one time to demonstrate to a girl that it was no big deal. It convinced her, and she went to town on the dog in front of me.

As to what I'd be willing to perform... I'm a genuine nihilist. I would do pretty much anything that didn't kill or seriously injure me. Whether I'd want to is a different story.

2) I actually just discussed this in another thread. Here it is:

The youngest I'd ever fuck these days is 16 though, and that's fine, because it's legal in many parts of the world, and if you ever listen to oldies songs, tons of them are about being infatuated with a girl who's 16. Like Chuck Berry said... "She's too cute to be a minute over 17." Chuck was like 35 when he wrote that, too.

3) 8 years, 25/17... the most wrong was probably the 5 year 18/13 one though.

Hey Milky, what do you think of the picks I've made for that deserted island music thread so far? I have two picks to make pretty soon, but I'm fairly indecisive at the moment, not sure what genre to go into.

Really good overall. I'm not a Moody Blues fan at all, but other than that, I really appreciated seeing the Godspeed You Black Emperor choice. I was a little pissed that you took Reign In Blood, but it was probably a blessing in disguise, and to be perfectly honest... I think I like South of Heaven more. I just would have taken RiB because I was "supposed to". Props on the Venom, too, though I'd have went for Welcome to Hell. Always good to see extremely broad taste, such as my own.