TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AT67

Wrestlescale

Guest AT67

Cool test that determines your booking style.

www.talkpw.com/wrestlescale

Here's what I got:

Wrestlescale - Results -8.jpg

You are a moderate wrestling traditionalist. You reject the idea of sports-entertainment but you believe that charisma still has a part to play in character development. However you also know that wrestling ability must always take priority.

Most similar booker: Jim Cornette

Most similar promotion: ROH 2005

That's what I got.

i got this:

You are a moderate wrestling traditionalist. You reject the idea of sports-entertainment but you believe that charisma still has a part to play in character development. However you also know that wrestling ability must always take priority.

Most similar promotion: ROH 2007

I got -3

You are slightly traditional in your wrestling beliefs. You mildly accept the idea of sports-entertainment but believe that wrestling is still a sport and must have some legitimacy.

Most similar booker: Paul Heyman

Most similar promotion: WCW 1993

Guest Smues
I got -3

You are slightly traditional in your wrestling beliefs. You mildly accept the idea of sports-entertainment but believe that wrestling is still a sport and must have some legitimacy.

Cheetum the evil midget and Sid in flip-flops. YES!

Guest Smues

Wrestlescale - Results

-6.jpg

Got any feedback on the poll? We would love to hear it so we can improve the Wrestlescale project. Click here

-9.jpg

You are a fierce wrestling traditionalist. You cringe when you hear the words 'sports-entertainment' are mentioned and you mantain the fact that the wrestling matches are what sell tickets and keep the business going.

Most similar promotion: MACW 70/80s

I don't cringe from all sports entertainment, just the crap like, "Oh no, there's an illegitimate McMahon child on the loose!"

Wrestlescale - Results

0.jpg

You are central in your beliefs about wrestling. You accept the idea of both old-school and sports entertainment but you are not extreme in either way. You believe that angles and matches are equally important to create a good wrestling product.

Most similar promotion: TNA 2002

Got any feedback on the poll? We would love to hear it so we can improve the Wrestlescale project. Click here

Wrestlescale - Results

-3.jpg

-5.jpg

Wrestlescale - Results

-7.jpg

i got this:

This is what I got as well.

Wrestlescale - Results

1.jpg

You are central in your beliefs about wrestling. You accept the idea of both old-school and sports entertainment but are not extreme in either way. You believe that angles and matches are equally important to create a good wrestling product.

Most similar promotion: TNA 2005

Should I be ashamed I got the first TNA 2005?

Wrestlescale - Results

-6.jpg

This seems to be the result that comes up more than others.

Wrestlescale - Results

1.jpg

You are central in your beliefs about wrestling. You accept the idea of both old-school and sports entertainment but are not extreme in either way. You believe that angles and matches are equally important to create a good wrestling product.

You are central in your beliefs about wrestling. You accept the idea of both old-school and sports entertainment but you are not extreme in either way. You believe that angles and matches are equally important to create a good wrestling product.

Most similar promotion: ECW 1996

What the hell?

-9.jpg

You are a fierce wrestling traditionalist. You cringe when you hear the words 'sports-entertainment' are mentioned and you mantain the fact that the wrestling matches are what sell tickets and keep the business going.

Most similar booker: Ole Anderson--- This is a bad thing, isn't it?

I am

Wrestlescale - Results

2.jpg

You are slightly modern in your views about wrestling. You still have some traditional beliefs but you believe that the business must be more entertainment-based and must move away from the old and into the new.

Most similar promotion: ECW 1998

Wrestlescale - Results

-7.jpg

So I guess the Omni is my home arena.

Wrestlescale - Results

-9.jpg

Most similar booker: Ole Anderson

Wrestlescale - Results

0.jpg

Most similar promotion: TNA 2002

Wrestlescale - Results

1.jpg

I'm appeased.

Great. Raza and I are alike.

Yes, watch wrestling for the sport aspect, hate all celebrity involvement, shoot interviews does nothing but hurt the business!

Walk the line, dude!

I was a +1.

Wrestlescale - Results

-1.jpg

Most similar promotion: ECW 1996

Wrestlescale - Results

4.jpg

You are slightly modern in your views about wrestling. You still have some traditional beliefs but you believe that the business must be more entertainment-based and must move away from the old and into the new.

Most similar booker: Eric Bischoff

Most similar promotion: TNA 2007

I got the same as most people here:

Funny, because I've never watched any ROH.