TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AT67

Wrestlescale

Wrestlescale - Results

3.jpg

You are slightly modern in your views about wrestling. You still have some traditional beliefs but you believe that the business must be more entertainment-based and must move away from the old and into the new.

Most similar booker: Eric Bischoff

Most similar promotion: WWF 1996

Um, what? WWF 1996 was nothing like Eric Bischoff. That makes no sense. I said I wanted frequent title changes and that controversy was important.

Now if it had said WWF 1997, that would be right on target.

Wrestlescale - Results

-2.jpg

You are slightly traditional in your wrestling beliefs. You mildly accept the idea of sports-entertainment but believe that wrestling is still a sport and must have some legitimacy.

Most similar booker: Paul Heyman

Most similar promotion: ECW 1996

Me, Matt, and LLGC should book a promotion.

Wrestlescale - Results

0.jpg

You are central in your beliefs about wrestling. You accept the idea of both old-school and sports entertainment but you are not extreme in either way. You believe that angles and matches are equally important to create a good wrestling product.

Most similar promotion: TNA 2002

Guest CorporateMankind

Wrestlescale - Results

6.jpg

You are a moderate believer in sports-entertainment. You reject the idea of old-school wrestling but believe that wrestling ability still has a part to play in character development. However you also know that charisma must always take priority.

Most similar booker: Vince McMahon

Most similar promotion: WWE 2007

Got any feedback on the poll? We would love to hear it so we can improve the Wrestlescale project. Click here

Wow! That's pretty cool.

My main event would be a series of Dean Malenko vs Jerry Lynn matches throw in a few managers to do the talking and get quality announcers to call the action like early 90's JR, Tony Schiavonie, Jessie Ventura before Bischoff screwed up everything and it would be perfect.

You are a moderate wrestling traditionalist. You reject the idea of sports-entertainment but you believe that charisma still has a part to play in character development. However you also know that wrestling ability must always take priority.

Most similar booker: Jim Cornette

Most similar promotion: ROH 2007

i got this:

You are a moderate wrestling traditionalist. You reject the idea of sports-entertainment but you believe that charisma still has a part to play in character development. However you also know that wrestling ability must always take priority.

I got this as well. It's kind of funny because I really don't follow ROH at all.

Wrestlescale - Results

-3.jpg

You are slightly traditional in your wrestling beliefs. You mildly accept the idea of sports-entertainment but believe that wrestling is still a sport and must have some legitimacy.

Most similar booker: Bill Watts

Most similar promotion: WCW 1993

Got any feedback on the poll? We would love to hear it so we can improve the Wrestlescale project. Click here

Wrestlescale - Results

5.jpg

You are slightly modern in your views about wrestling. You still have some traditional beliefs but you believe that the business must be more entertainment-based and must move away from the old and into the new.

Most similar booker: Eric Bischoff

Most similar promotion: WCW 1996

Wrestlescale - Results

3.jpg

Most similar booker: Dutch Mantell

Most similar promotion: TNA 2005

-1.jpg

You are central in your beliefs about wrestling. You accept the idea of both old-school and sports entertainment but you are not extreme in either way. You believe that angles and matches are equally important to create a good wrestling product.

Guest Dolfan483

Got a +4

Most similar booker: Dutch Mantell

Most similar promotion: TNA 2007

Looks like you're going to try and make a slave tag team then.

Guest the_last_rites

Wrestlescale - Results

-2.jpg

I wish it had said I was like Bill Watts, and then proceeded to say the promotion was UWF....instead I get WCW 1993.

Wrestlescale - Results

-1.jpg

Wrestlescale - Results

-1.jpg

Wrestlescale - Results

1.jpg

You are central in your beliefs about wrestling. You accept the idea of both old-school and sports entertainment but are not extreme in either way. You believe that angles and matches are equally important to create a good wrestling product.

Most similar promotion: ECW 1998

---

I've got ECW '98... I guess endless RVD Title reigns, never ending matches between Super Crazy / Tajiri, and Taz as an unstoppable SoB is my thing. Which it is :D YAY!

-2.jpg

Thats actually very accurate

If Russo is a +8 then who would be +10 and who would be the old school -1?

From the result page.

The most extreme-right promotion ever was probably WCW in 2000. The booking was completely entertainment orientated with angles and character taking priority and matches having constant run-ins and swerves. On the otherhand, the most extreme-left promotion was likely to be Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling in the 70/80s which was traditional in all aspects.

-1.jpg

Wrestlescale - Results -5.jpg

It makes sense, because I always preferred guys who can put on a good match over guys who can talk, though I acknowledged that the ability to talk is important.

Wrestlescale - Results

-6.jpg

Wrestlescale - Results

0.jpg

Most similar promotion: TNA 2002