TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

What Ever Happened To?? (Continuing TSM Series)

Guest Soriano's Torn Quad

He had an obsession with Gary Cherone, I believe, and then he fled to Nevada or something.

It isn't uncommon for more anglicized Mexicans to take a dislike to other Mexicans. A lot of self-hatred in that culture; I'm sure routinely being shat upon by other Hispanic peoples (Cubans, Puerto Ricans, etc.), in addition to whites, plays a part.

This, of course, is neither defense nor justification for Mario, for every breath he draws is a foul stain on the entire human race.

Guest Vitamin X
It isn't uncommon for more anglicized Mexicans to take a dislike to other Mexicans. A lot of self-hatred in that culture; I'm sure routinely being shat upon by other Hispanic peoples (Cubans, Puerto Ricans, etc.), in addition to whites, plays a part.

This is very true.

I learned that from both the Mexican girl I dated a few years back, as well as some Mexican dudes I worked with even more years back. The girl said she would never date a Mexican; perhaps she would make an exception for one as "white" as her, but I never thought to ask.

Guest Vitamin X

The same goes for this Mexican girl I've been cozying up to lately. She says she's done with Mexican men, and she prefers Cubans and Puerto Ricans, particularly fair skinned ones.

Hey, works for me. But she could have just been saying that to pander to me.

I remember that he had an unhealthy infatuation with Cthulu, and that he had a maddening signature: the text "Every Rose Has It's Thorn!," apparently designed to showcase his love of both Poison and irritatingly misplaced apostrophes. One of the reasons I turned signatures off, actually.

He had an obsession with Gary Cherone, I believe, and then he fled to Nevada or something.

Hmm, I have a cousin that is obsessed with Gary Cherone (and other 80s hair metal AND 80s slasher movies) and fled to Arizona a couple years back.

Good thing I don't have any Mexican in me to my knowledge or I might be related to the guy. But the fact that I'm related to a eerily similar person is pretty sad in itself.

Guest Soriano's Torn Quad

Didn't he have an obsession with Crystal Pepsi as well, or was that an offshoot of the Van Halen love?

Guest Vitamin X

With MarioLogan and razazteca, TSM has not had a very good history with Mexican posters. But there was that LatinAssasin fellow with the hot girlfriend willing to strip for TSM. So we're 1 for 3 there.

I'm sure someone can cite that as a reason to build a firewall around TSM.

With MarioLogan and razazteca, TSM has not had a very good history with Mexican posters. But there was that LatinAssasin fellow with the hot girlfriend willing to strip for TSM. So we're 1 for 3 there.

I'm sure someone can cite that as a reason to build a firewall around TSM.

Hell, I'll join whatever the online equivalent of The Minuteman Project is to prevent more posters like razateca from coming in.

A girl in the past thought I was Mexican. I hope that counts, as I don't want Mario perpetuating Pit-style stereotypes on this board.

LeiTong is Mexican. He's pretty cool, though if you don't post about MMA odds are you haven't come across him.