TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DangerousDamon

Brian "Crush" Adams found dead

Why? For the money? No, he's not getting paid, and it's not like he's shilling a book he wrote or something. For the fame? No, if that was the case then he wouldn't have quit wrestling. I don't get people who claim that Mero has "an agenda": what agenda?

He has "an agenda", but it's definitely for the better. Someone needs to get out the message and he's willing to do it. If that makes him a media whore, so be it. I'd rather do that than sit back and watch my friends die while doing nothing. More power to him.

I don't get people who claim that Mero has "an agenda": what agenda?

It's an easy way to distract from the real issue at hand; if you can't argue against the point someone is making, just claim they have an agenda and go after them instead.

i can see he wants to change things and thats good, but its like when a wrestler dies he suddenly pops up on Nancy Grace or somewhere else touting his list, he just semi-falls in the media whore list with Debra

Hate to hear it...

The first wrestling show I ever attended was during the summer where they had Crush replace Ax on the house shows. Demolition battled The Hart Foundation, and the crowd chanted "We Want Ax" the whole match.

There was an WWF-themed episode of Family Feud from 1993 on the Game Show Network this afternoon and Crush was one of the participants.

On a slightly-related note, Tatanka is as dumb as a post.

"Did you know that ON THE SAME DAY Chris Benoit murdered his family, Brian "Crush" Adams was also found dead?"

Brian Adams autopsy results

[email protected]

Toxicology tests on former pro wrestler Brian "Crush" Adams came back and his 8/13 death was ruled a drug overdose.

Adams came back with a lethal combination of buprenorphine (an analgesic), carisorpdol (somas), chlordiazepoxide and alprazolam (an anti-anxiety medication).

Dr. Leszek Chrostowki of the Hillsborough County Medical Examiners Office ruled the death to be an accidental overdose of the combined effects of the four medications.

Adams had no anabolic steroids in his system at the time of his death.