TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - September 2007

I'm not hugely pro steriods or anything like that, but why are they wasting their energy on this, when they could be arresting heroin and cocaine dealers?

Because it's good pub due to the story it's become in mainstream sports, you won't get on the front page of every sports website by busting a heroin operation but you do it with roids now you'll end up on every sports related thing.

Must say, after watching some old Smackdown matches and various stuff from Brock Lesnar, I just wonder how different the WWE would be right now if he never left or came back by now. Maybe we would've gotten the classic series between Benoit and Lesnar that really happened only once if I'm correct.

"WWE allows it to a point, see Hogan-Lawler earlier this year in Memphis, if you will."

Do you mean the match that became Hogan-Big Show because WWE pulled Lawler from it...?

Hmm...

IS IT a conincidence that the steroid lockdown is being called "Operation: RAW deal?" A subtle message to Vince McMahon?

I wonder if anyone is having any luck with the matrix style promo that was aired on RAW..

It seems as if its the production queues for the TV production truck, and probably back in 1999

CD_VOLUME4_!.act

RAW_WAR_BUMPER

LUGZ_BAR_3.action

LUGZ_BAR_2.action

and

SAVE_US.222

theres also a date sort of 8_1998_06:46:25

SARA?

Oh my.

Michelle McCool says hi?

So is he gona get Michelle tattooed on his throat now

If everyone Michelle was fucking got her name on their throat half the roster, and all the agents, would have some explaining to do. She is a regular sperm receptacle. I love on her myspace where she writes how the Bible is her favorite book, just because you spend half your time in the missionary position, it doesn't make you a missionary.

SARA?

Oh my.

Michelle McCool says hi?

If everyone Michelle was fucking got her name on their throat half the roster, and all the agents, would have some explaining to do. She is a regular sperm receptacle. I love on her myspace where she writes how the Bible is her favorite book, just because you spend half your time in the missionary position, it doesn't make you a missionary.

And you know this how?

SARA?

Oh my.

Michelle McCool says hi?

And you know this how?

Extremely explicit, dirty, raunchy, and flat out digusting video.

SARA?

Oh my.

Michelle McCool says hi?

And you know this how?

And she's doing half the roster in this video?

SARA?

Oh my.

Michelle McCool says hi?

And you know this how?

And she's doing half the roster in this video?

Well the Godfather came back...

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-TRAIN!

Guest Hasbeen2
SARA?

Oh my.

Michelle McCool says hi?

You're hardly a Poffo.

Just because a dirtsheet says the older men in the company our fond of her, and she got a divorce doesn't mean she's whoring it up in the backstage. Even Meltzer is full of shit fifty percent of the time.

safe to say there is no video.

what happened to UT's tats?

Really, you think so. You think there's no video of her doing 40 WWE wrestlers and agents, way to go out on a limb there. No wonder the bottom half of this board thinks the wrestling half are idiots.

I was hoping more for a chokeslam. It's more kinky. Well, I guess...

So I happened to get on WWE.com for the first time in a long time and saw an ad for WWE Fatheads (the wall colorforms) featuring Bobby Lashley and for some unknown reason I got a chuckle.