TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO Raw Thread - 9/17/2007

Mr. McMahon didn’t feel like he had the luck of the Irish on his side when the diminutive leprechaun Hornswoggle was revealed to be his illegitimate child. Now that he has had a week to come to grips with his little bastard, how will the Chairman deal with the newest member of his family? Find out Monday night when Raw makes its way to Nashville, Tenn.

One person who may be singing the blues in the “Music Capital of the World” is Randy Orton. The Legend Killer failed to win the WWE Championship after John Cena was disqualified, and he got a dose of his own medicine when Cena’s dad punted him in the head. Now he will face The Champ in a Last Man Standing Match at No Mercy on Oct. 7. How will Orton and Cena react to the latest chapter in their raging rivalry? We'll find out what The Champ is thinking first when he kicks off Raw tonight. Story ...

New Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy tackled a colossal challenge when he battled The Great Khali last week. This week, he faces a new obstacle when he defends his title against a former Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin.

Meanwhile, hard-to-please skeptics are singing the praises of Women’s Champion Candice Michelle after she overcame the odds and found a way to defeat the heavily-favored, powerful Beth Phoenix at Unforgiven. But has she seen the last of the Glamazon?

Find out all this and more Monday night when Raw emanates live from Nashville on USA Network at 9/8 CT.

Since I'm dreading the "humorous" Vince/Hornswoggle skits we are likely to get, I'm going to try and avoid watching if at all possible. Of course, I probably will since I tend to be a creature of habit with my TV viewing, but I'm going to hate it.

What will they make the Main Event, on the fly?

I'm guessing Cena vs Carlito or something useless.

Cena vs. Hornswoggle? el-oh-el :P

Locally they promoted the dark match main event to be Booker/Orton vs. Cena/Triple H. Booker 's probably not going to be there, and they will probably give Orton the 'not cleared to be in the arena medically' excuse. I know this has nothing to do with the live show, just wanted to throw it out there.

I'm so glad I decided not to attend the show.

Well at least Benjiman against Hardy will be interesting.

If the botch count is under double digits, It'd be a small miracle.

Yeah. but it could still be very entertaining. The (most likely) spectacular botches would just be the icing on the cake.

Cena: "Tonight I Feel Fabulous!"

I doubt it would ever happen, but am I the only one that got a very small vibe that John Cena's father could turn heel? I mean, damn, I'd mark out if Cena's dad would be the one to cost Cena to the title.

Ugh....

Why can't they just say John Cena, Sr

That Mr. Cena/John Cena's dad shit is annoying

I know they have the same name but damn we can

we won't get confused if he's referred to ass John Cena, Sr

Is Shelton Benjamin joining Dru Hill or something?

I remember that Rock was in Richard ("Donnie Darko") Kelly's latest directorial effort. So, what happened to it?

I remember that Rock was in Richard ("Donnie Darko") Kelly's latest directorial effort. So, what happened to it?

I heard it has pretty much been crapped on by every critic. He tried to many things with a movie that had potential to be great.

After the film bombed at Cannes and Sony Pictures bought it, Kelly added some visual effects shots and heavily re-edited the movie. It should have a release this November.

See Trips bury the tag champs tonight!

I just can't bring myself to care at this point.

It comes out in early november (9th, to be exact) and yes, it was panned.

See Trips bury the tag champs tonight!

I just can't bring myself to care at this point.

In my little world, HHH has to get saved by London and Kendrick.

Then I wake up and realize there's no way HHH would have himself get saved by two cruiserweights.