TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

The weekly Raw folder's are pretty shit to be honest. All those random one word, or two words made into oneword, username people that appear out of no where scare the hell out of me.

The weekly Raw folder's are pretty shit to be honest. All those random one word, or two words made into oneword, username people that appear out of no where scare the hell out of me.

Back in the day they used to be insane.

There's no point in wasting a Cena job unless they're going to do something with it.

And it's not like the people complaining are saying "having Cena do a job there adds interest to the EC match coming up." They're just saying "Cena is teh suxxor, I hate when he wins any match at all."

I like Jericho as much as the next guy, but there are no long term Jericho/Cena plans in place, so it doesn't make sense to have Cena do a job there.

I thought people would know by now Jericho is no longer the top heel on RAW. Hell, they even had the most blatant passing of the torch moment when he walked away like a little bitch. Orton walked right past him and didn't even acknowledge him right before he went to go punt Vince.

Jericho is Kane but a foot shorter now. Be happy that he got to have such a great year that nobody saw coming.

The best part about that was it wasn't even a plot hole. "OMG Regal wants his title shot on TV? PLOTHOLE!". Is that supposed to be like the Ready to Rumble line where Arquette says "it's not even a PPV!"?

How about that idiot bob_barron bitching about Undertaker/HBK at Wrestlemania because the result is predictable... Guess what you idiot, every match with Undertaker, the result is going to be predictable.

Regardless the quality of the match should be excellent.

How about that idiot bob_barron bitching about Undertaker/HBK at Wrestlemania because the result is predictable... Guess what you idiot, every match with Undertaker, the result is going to be predictable.

Regardless the quality of the match should be excellent.

How about you shut the fuck up?

I have no interest in seeing Undertaker v. HBK. I've never cared for Taker and hate HBK, so there's no incentive there. And Taker's Wrestlemania streak is boring. You know at this point that he's not going to lose, because he never loses, so the feud will just be the same old feud they've run for him the past couple years that ends with HBK punching Taker in the corner and him giving him a Last Ride.

I'd rather they have drawn out JBL-HBK to Wrestlemania rather than putting together a "dream match" so Taker can keep his masturbatory streak alive.

The first half of this thread is beyond terrible, it's just Cheech coming off like a grouchy nitpick douche. It's gotten better though, since the complains are more legitimate.

Well except for EHME's of course.

Just get the belt of Benjamin as soon as possible, and run him and Taker. Taker is going to go over no matter what, and at least use the tiny bit of rub you can get from the match on Benjamin. Benjamin is Taker's best opponent these days.

1. Thread about Matt Hardy being better than the Undertaker taken seriously

I went back to the first post in this thread. I find it funny that the first example of why the WWE Folder sucks actually makes Cheech look stupid, Matt Hardy is much better than Taker.

How about you shut the fuck up?

I have no interest in seeing Undertaker v. HBK. I've never cared for Taker and hate HBK, so there's no incentive there. And Taker's Wrestlemania streak is boring. You know at this point that he's not going to lose, because he never loses, so the feud will just be the same old feud they've run for him the past couple years that ends with HBK punching Taker in the corner and him giving him a Last Ride.

I'd rather they have drawn out JBL-HBK to Wrestlemania rather than putting together a "dream match" so Taker can keep his masturbatory streak alive.

You're like a jobber who won't sell.

I originally would've liked JBL/HBK at Wrestlemania, but it's not going to happen so no point in bickering about it. Undertaker/HBK has been building since Royal Rumble 2007, and this is the perfect time to do the match since it's going to be in both of their home states. They've had great chemistry before, and the original HIAC is regarded as one of the greatest matches in WWE history.

Also shows what you know, Taker usually always finishes his matches at WM with the Tombstone, aside from last year where he made Edge tap out to the gogoplata.

1. Thread about Matt Hardy being better than the Undertaker taken seriously

I went back to the first post in this thread. I find it funny that the first example of why the WWE Folder sucks actually makes Cheech look stupid, Matt Hardy is much better than Taker.

The thread was originally called 100 Reasons Why The WWE Folder Sucks Dick and it was a parody of the 100 Reasons Why Matt Hardy Is Better Than the Undertaker thread. The first post doesn't make sense in the context of what the thread has become.

As for your earlier comment, the first half of this thread is actually funny, nitpick douchiness aside. Now it's just people arguing about dumb WWE angles.

I originally would've liked JBL/HBK at Wrestlemania, but it's not going to happen so no point in bickering about it.

Absolutely, there should be bickering about it, since it's a current ongoing storyline in WWE.

Undertaker/HBK has been building since Royal Rumble 2007, and this is the perfect time to do the match since it's going to be in both of their home states. They've had great chemistry before, and the original HIAC is regarded as one of the greatest matches in WWE history.

The Texas argument? Oh no, stop it. HBK v. JBL had a good build, and they could've easily carried it till Wrestlemania instead of JBL going: Oh, now you're going to fight me and if you do, your free. WTF? That's so stupid. JBL should've berated and treated HBK like shit until he couldn't take it anymore, and just said fuck it, and decide to wrestle him.

Also shows what you know, Taker usually always finishes his matches at WM with the Tombstone, aside from last year where he made Edge tap out to the gogoplata.

Owned? You can't deny that in every big Taker match, there's some spot where the guy is punching him in the corner, and he gives them the Last Ride. God, I hate the Undertaker.

The thread was originally called 100 Reasons Why The WWE Folder Sucks Dick and it was a parody of the 100 Reasons Why Matt Hardy Is Better Than the Undertaker thread. The first post doesn't make sense in the context of what the thread has become.

Oh, fair enough. But Matt Hardy is better than the Undertaker.

As for your earlier comment, the first half of this thread is actually funny, nitpick douchiness aside. Now it's just people arguing about dumb WWE angles.

I'm reading it now, and it's not. It's just people going: #248, WWE poster says this LOL THEY STOOPID AND SUCK.

I'm reading it now, and it's not. It's just people going: #248, WWE poster says this LOL THEY STOOPID AND SUCK.

I think Slayer and Kinetic drop some funny lines in the beginning. Hoff returning to bitch me out is good. Ribbing Jericholic never gets old. At first, it was a light-hearted jab at some of the rampant stupidity that dominated the folder. After a while, it did turn into a bitchfest, which I find regrettable, but the end result was some positive changes in the WWE folder. A cross-forum call-out seems ridiculous in hindsight, but who knew it would spawn 48 pages of WWE folder discussion?

And Bob, I've heard your stand-up... I don't think that we run parallel in our comedic tastes.

I think Slayer and Kinetic drop some funny lines in the beginning. Hoff returning to bitch me out is good. Ribbing Jericholic never gets old. At first, it was a light-hearted jab at some of the rampant stupidity that dominated the folder. After a while, it did turn into a bitchfest, which I find regrettable, but the end result was some positive changes in the WWE folder. A cross-forum call-out seems ridiculous in hindsight, but who knew it would spawn 48 pages of WWE folder discussion?

And Bob, I've heard your stand-up... I don't think that we run parallel in our comedic tastes.

Intentional?

I'll say it everytime someone feels the need to jab me about the stuff czech posted- I was the first to admit that it wasn't funny in the slightest.

So I guess we do have the same in comedic tastes.

I'm skimming the thread now, and it's okay for a couple pages, I guess. The Benoit stuff really hurts the thread.

Most of the retards post in the WWE Folder, so why not have a thread to make fun of them? Isn't that what this is for? You have some great material with Canadian Dragon, goldengreek, YKRG, etc.

Most of the retards post in the WWE Folder, so why not have a thread to make fun of them? Isn't that what this is for? You have some great material with Canadian Dragon, goldengreek, YKRG, etc.

I think the thread is better today than when it was cheech going: Look at what the retards are doing now.

goldengreek is probably the worst poster in that folder. My two favourite goldengreek moments are that story about meeting CM Punk and him yelling BLOW ME YOU CUNT in the Benoit thread

I think the thread is better today than when it was cheech going: Look at what the retards are doing now.

goldengreek is probably the worst poster in that folder. My two favourite goldengreek moments are that story about meeting CM Punk and him yelling BLOW ME YOU CUNT in the Benoit thread

goldengreek made a horrible post in the Kanye West's insanity thread as well.