TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

TSM NBA H2H: Year 5

This has been a nice 20 hours without a draft pick. I'm sure it'll go at least another 4 hours until Adam's time limit is up before we get a pick. Things sure are moving right the fuck along...

I think its time for 12 hour limits. We've dicked around long enough. Everyone is checking this thread frequently except a select few people. Adam was even on at 2:30 am cdt time. People need to leave draft picks with someone if they aren't going to be around, think there is a chance they won't be around when there pick is getting close, or be around and not check the damn thread.

Yeah, I don't know what Adam's deal is. I sent him a PM like an hour before that, so he should have seen it, but he still didn't come and make a pick. He's got approx. 1 1/2 hours, and if he isn't here, I'm drafting for him.

Adam aside, everything seems to be running fairly smoothly as far as I'm concerned. I would like to see more PM's sent, however. It's not as if we're going to blatantly steal someone off your list...if we draft someone you wanted, we probably already had that player in mind, too.

I'm for the 12 hours as well. I find the whole not sending list thing funny, I don't see why anyone couldn't trust alfdogg or anyone else. Especially this late in the draft. I'd like to see no more waste of 24 hours.

I wouldn't have a problem with going to 12 hours, either, but I don't want to do it if people who are actually staying active have a problem with it. And we've already had Roy and Harley express concerns with it. I do think 18 hours should be manageable for everyone, though. What do you guys think?

I think that's enough votes, btw.

The time limit is 18 hours, effective now. I've informed Cartman of this in his Pm, as well.

I forgot to mention also, I now have a list of everyone's teams as they're drafted on the front page. It's in I think the third post.

Cool, good stuff alf. I'm very happy with my team so far. There's only one more guy I'm keying in on in the draft and I'm hoping he doesn't go in these next 2 picks... After that the rest are just going to be stat specific players.

It's nice to know he was coveted by someone else. I swear to you, I would've picked him in that last round if I didn't see Tyrus' name on my spreadsheet as I was pasting Thornton's picture in there. That's really the last guy I wanted out of the entire field.

Well played he would have been gone in 2 picks.

Thornton wouldn't have even lasted that long, he was my next pick as well.

Luckily there's another guy i want just as much as Thornton:

act_jason_maxiell.jpg

F Jason Maxiell