13. Rachael Ray, $16 million,

14. Katie Couric, $15 million

15. Ellen DeGeneres, $15 million

16. Ryan Seacrest, $14 million

17. Matt Lauer, $13 million

18, Barbara Walters, $12 million

19. Diane Sawyer, $12 million

20. Meredith Vieira, $10 million

Dr. Phil and Judge Judy both make $30 mil a year? WTF? And Jack Bauer is the only big name TV star (still on the air) from a non-talk show or what have you. This entire list is a surprise to me.

Does George Lopez still have his sitcom?

Anyways. I think the reason that all of those salaries are so high is because of the idea that people get to see new episodes every day. People can get attached to these people, I guess.

The talk show people make the big bank for two primary reasons: because they work every day on the same job for years, thus guaranteeing a nice fat contract, plus they're often also a producer or executive producer on their own shows so they double dip the chip.

I thought that one CSI guy was making like either half a million to a million an episode I'm surprised he didn't make the list.

I think this list is of total net worth, not yearly income. Dave has had his own personal TV show a lot longer than Leno has.

Ironically, if it is of net worth, Hogan should technically be on this list, somewhere 'round the middle. Come to think of it, so should Hasselhoff and a couple other people. I'm not so sure this list is accurate.

While all of these people make a lot of money, I have no idea how Simon Cowell gets paid more than three times what Matt Lauer makes, when Lauer wakes up at an insane hour, does a show for the majority of the morning, does it every day, etc...and Simon Cowell wears a tight shirt whilst bashing people from a comfy chair.

Does Cowell run the show? Or is he strictly on-air talent?

What, where I live you mean? No, it's north of Frisco, just off 380. You go to UNT? I've been wanting to get back in school, and it seems the best bet, though I gotta sit and wait a while here before I'm legally a TX resident so I don't have to pay out-of-state tuition.

1. Oprah Winfrey: $260 Million

2. Jerry Seinfeld, $60 million

3. Simon Cowell, $45 million

4. David Letterman, $40 million

6. Jay Leno, $32 million

7. Dr. Phil McGraw, $30 million

8. “Judge” Judy Sheindlin, $30 million

9. George Lopez, $26 million

10. Kiefer Sutherland, $22 million

11. Regis Philbin, $21 million

12. Tyra Banks, $18 million

13. Rachael Ray, $16 million,

14. Katie Couric, $15 million

15. Ellen DeGeneres, $15 million

16. Ryan Seacrest, $14 million

17. Matt Lauer, $13 million

18, Barbara Walters, $12 million

19. Diane Sawyer, $12 million

20. Meredith Vieira, $10 million

Dr. Phil and Judge Judy both make $30 mil a year? WTF? And Jack Bauer is the only big name TV star (still on the air) from a non-talk show or what have you. This entire list is a surprise to me.

The people in bold disgust me ans shoulnt make more than minimum wage in my eyes

Why do people hate Oprah so much?

I don't think they liked her in The Color Purple. I hate her over the top cult like fans more than her. I'm just indifferent to Oprah.

I don't think they liked her in The Color Purple. I hate her over the top cult like fans more than her. I'm just indifferent to Oprah.

See, that's fair. Oprah's managed to capitalize on a situation and all power to her for it.

Also, I'm pretty sure that $260 mil includes her company producing both Dr. Phil and Rachael Ray.

And how can people hate on Judge Judy? She gives verbal smackdowns to idiots who deserve/need it - and gets paid for doing so on the top rated syndi-court show.

Actually, I see it now - it's the syndi-court show thing.

See, that's fair. Oprah's managed to capitalize on a situation and all power to her for it.

Also, I'm pretty sure that $260 mil includes her company producing both Dr. Phil and Rachael Ray.

And how can people hate on Judge Judy? She gives verbal smackdowns to idiots who deserve/need it - and gets paid for doing so on the top rated syndi-court show.

Actually, I see it now - it's the syndi-court show thing.

Marilyn Milian > Judge Judy